Testing 31st Jan

Third time's a charm, right? :)

Good luck to you, Lottie! You're not out until you're out. Fingers crossed that this may end up being your month, after all!!!

sorry Dill :(
but O in 13 days doesn't sound toooo bad right?!?! :/ fingers crossed for you!

Not too bad at all! If my cycle stays as short as January's, I'll be ready for babymakin' in no time. :)

Still no AF for me??? Cramping has gone too. I dont know what the hell my body is doing lol

I'm in the same boat as you Lottie!! Still no AF although I do still have dull cramping which I've had since O. Because of the B complex it's hard to know when I should expect the witch but it should have been here by today. I'm still not feeling like this is our month. Ready for the witch to just show up so I can get on to my next cycle. I'm on CD40! :cry: I feel like this thread is very unlucky lol

14dpo am - no af!
The cramps lasted 12 hours on 12dpo. After cramps like that she would usually be here by now. I also had a temp drop 12dpo and it stayed low today 14dpo. Hmmmm

Okay hi witch! :witch: she's shown her ugly face! Cycle #3 here we come!

Aww, sorry she's visiting, Lottie. I'm also on cycle #3 (should hopefully be ovulating in a week and a half-ish)... third time is a charm, so good luck!!!

Yes, I am. Got a bit of a late start in life, so the ticking clock doesn't help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->