Testing 6-23-16 Anyone want to join me??

inatina55

Reaction score
I will be 1dpo tommorow. Looking for people to join my 2WW!

I'll be testing June 25th....if i make it that long lol
So i'll wait it out with ya!
I'm 5dpo today

Youre brave for being able to hold off that long! Ill be 8 dpo on the day of testing

I'll wait with you, I'm 1dpo also and DTD yesterday! My bbs have been sensitive even before we did anything.

I am aiming for the 23rd. But I may cave before! I'm 4dpo today I think.

Purely just from my cycle length! We weren't trying so it's a pure guess!

Yeh I track. My cycles were always 26 days until I had children, at the moment they are mostly 26 but also up to 31 days! My tracker has put ov at CD14 so I'm going with that! :)

Are you feeling better today?

5dpo here, I have the biggest zit ever on my face. Bought some tests today so I have 5 to be going on with! I am tempted to test on Fathers Day... this two week wait is driving me insane!!

Yes not by much though. My 2dpo symptoms are Bad gas, headache and nausea

I have been so tired yesterday and today! Anyone else having symptoms?

I'm really tired today. I've done 5 hours worth of commuting today though so that could be why! Also got a bit of a headache. I gagged on my toothbrush this morning but that's pretty regular since I had my son!

Ive also had this weird feeling of having to go to the bathroom really bad. But when I do...nothing happens. Anyone else experience this?

Im in :thumbup: Was gonna wait to test again on the 26th when AF is due...but I know I can't. *I'm probably gonna test again before that. :shrug: But I can do it with you ladies for group support.

Okay ladies, :bfp: all around!!
:dust:

I feel awful this morning. My hayfever is the culprit I think, I'm really tired and have an awful headache.

Today I have had digestion issues...really bad. And loads of CM (sorry TMI). But i feel like I need a panty liner. Anyone else experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->