Testing around October 25th

Decided to test today Hopefully I get something. Not getting my hopes up too high cuz It still might be too early, but those urges to poas are too much. lol I'm weak I know :|

I'll be testing when I go home. No shame in my game...hahahaha!

I'm testing around then too! Trying for my third, first month trying. Had loads of symptoms which have now disappeared! Did a test yesterday which was negative but it was one of the cheapy one, I'm due at Monday- Wednesday next week. Good luck to you all!! Xxx

That's my problem too. I was having twinges, pulling, pinching from 3-4dpo. Achey breasts at 5dpo and now nothing except being extremely emotional and tired.

Good luck to those if you testing early. I think I will start on Saturday :) xx

Here's my test. BFN as expected. Only 8/9 DPO.

Attachments

• IMG_20141015_165422.jpg
    IMG_20141015_165422.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
8/9 days isn't too bad! I've totally been guilty before :-D

With my daughter I got a second line 10dpo with a ic and it wasn't even fmu! Happy testing!

AF due 10/25, I am waiting until Sunday to test even though I am going crazy! I have constipation (but not sure if that could be from the vitamins), I woke up with really bad leg cramps last night twice (which I had when I was pregnant with my son) and my boobs feel really big and I am bloated, but not sure if that could be from AF coming?

Exciting to have symptoms and hope.
But heard so many stories where people have no symptoms and that ends up being their lucky month. There really is no telling :(

After my bleeding yesterday, and slightly blood streaked discharge today I think I'm out this month. Feel quite achey down there and like I have pms. Not sure what's gone on this cycle as AF shouldn't be due for another 8-9 days ;(. I might test next week if AF hasn't shown up, but not 'feeling' it. Good luck to everyone testing.

Hello everyone. Can I join in please? I'm 4 dpo now and af is due on 26/10/14. I've had symptoms from 1dpo, a weird flutter feeling, and sorry TMI but cervix feels like puckered lips! Good luck to everyone testing around the same time.

Tested today at 8 dpo with a wal-mart 88 cent test and BFN. I figured I would test with the symptoms I had this morning but nope...BFN :( I know it's still early.

all the same here .... come on symptoms!!! xxx

Hey ladies!

I am trying to hold off on testing again until Sunday. I will be 9 DPO then and that was when I got my BFP when I had the MC last year. Cervix is high and soft today. Temp is back down. I had a one day spike up. Its at the same level now that its been all week. Almost a straight line! I don't get the temping stuff quite yet!

Boobmamacgee..am 7 dpo and will be 9 dpo in Sunday.will test in Sunday too.fingers crossed for you.hope we can even a hint of a line on Sunday.so nervous

Testing on 27th or 28th! so 10 or 11 days away haha

Just tested what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member