Testing around October 25th

HI all! AF is due the 22nd - I am 11 DPO and showed signs of implantation Tues. night/temp dip Wed. then it's been rising. Up .5 degrees since that dip, and overall chart looks like there's potential for a BFP! I know I should wait to test on the 22 if AF doesn't show, but I might use one of my cheap tests included with my OPK strips. Maybe tomorrow morning if my temp stays up. Definitely if it goes up any more!!

Feeling achy, blah, and dying to test but I'm only 5dpo, it's way too early.

Do you ladies see anything? Or is it just me ...

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 21
MUMOF5 Thank you! I will test in the am to see if it gets darker. trying to be cautiously optimistic

MUMOF5 Thank you! I will test in the am to see if it gets darker. trying to be cautiously optimistic

How many dpo are you? Those lines will be sure to get darker over the coming days. I'm so desperate to test but I know I'm too early x

How many dpo are you? Those lines will be sure to get darker over the coming days. I'm so desperate to test but I know I'm too early x

I'm 10/11 dpo. If it makes you feel better pee on that stick! How many dpo are you? lol Iv'e been testing since 8 dpo and the tests were super white and today i saw the faint line so I got super excited. lol

I'm 6dpo according to fertility friend, but I think I may have ovulated the day before making me 7dpo. I'm going to try to hang it out until tues. Post you pg test on here tomorrow so we can see that bfp :) xx

Wow. Some great lines ladies. Congrats!

Anagee - keep us posted in the morning!

Clara- that's a line for sure! How many dpo are you.

I'm 5-6dpo and have had cramping today but trying to not think about it...

Wow congrats to the BFP ladies. Great lines
can I join. I am due on 26th Oct but won't test to 28th lol. I am 4dpo I have a short LP possiby due to still breastfeeding my son a couple times a day. He is 15 months. Lp is only 10 days (used to be 14 before my son)at the moment so hoping it is enough. A lady on anothrt thread had a 7 day lp and she got BFP so there is hope.
I look forward to getting to know you all. All the best ladies.

Ok so I caved in and tested today :blush:, as Ive been feeling a bit nauseous on and off for most of the day, no surprises that it was a BFN at 7dpo :dohh:. I wont test again until Tues/Weds x

I'm thinking of testing wed/thurs. I just want to know haha.

Sjarvis - I'm with you there. It's the not knowing that's hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->