Testing around October 25th

Yes plus I smoke occasionally - not heavy and not every day, but still - and I have a few drinks usually on the weekend. So I'd like to know by next Sat morning - Selfish reasons :p

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to b&b and need some advice. Af is due on Friday 24th so I am currently 9 dpo. I took two tests today, and I think I got a faint bfp. I've attached the afternoon test, taken on a 6 hour hold.

I felt much more positive going into this cycle and during this tww so fingers crossed I'm not seeing things.

Would be great to hear what you all think?

Babydust to you all xx :dust:

Attachments

• 20141019_155437.jpg
    20141019_155437.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 30
That does look like a faint line. AF is due 10/25 and I took a test this morning and it was negative, not even a faint line. Hoping it is still too early. I will try again Tuesday.

Thanks dominion. Chin up on your bfn, i took one this morning and couldn't see a faint line like yesterdays. Don't know what's going on. Will test again tomorrow probably. When are you testing again? Fx crossed for you

I am going to wait and try Tuesday and Wednesday, if both are negative I will just wait for my period to start. Still trying to keep hope.

There is definitely hope. Have you been having any symptoms?

Mrshopeful22 - looks like the start of a bfp. Hopefully see progression with your next test xx

A few symptoms, last week I had constipation which is unusual for me amd the last couple of days I am so exhausted which is also unusual for me but I haven't been sleeping well. It feels like more than just normal tired, kind of a all over no energy feeling. My boobs felt big last week but feel normal again so not sure on that either. Are you having any symptoms? Is this your first?

A few symptoms, last week I had constipation which is unusual for me amd the last couple of days I am so exhausted which is also unusual for me but I haven't been sleeping well. It feels like more than just normal tired, kind of a all over no energy feeling. My boobs felt big last week but feel normal again so not sure on that either. Are you having any symptoms? Is this your first?

Yeah this is my first, you? I haven't had much symptoms beside waves of nausea from 4dpo onwards and twinges and cramps that started yesterday. The only reason I tested early was the nausea. Your symptoms sound promising!

No I have a 9 year old son. I got pregnant with him super quick, we decided to try, didn't plan around ovulation or anything, had sex 3 times and I was pregnant but I was also 10 years younger!

how is evrybody doing? i tested today and i think i saw faint of the faintest bfp that am even doubting myself..i will test again tomorrow and see if there is change. i dont have any sympoms apart from sharp needle like pains that comes and goes.. i will see how it goes tomorrow..

how is evrybody doing? i tested today and i think i saw faint of the faintest bfp that am even doubting myself..i will test again tomorrow and see if there is change. i dont have any sympoms apart from sharp needle like pains that comes and goes.. i will see how it goes tomorrow..

Fingers crossed for you. I think AF will be here at the end of the week for me, feeling quite cranky like I usually do in the run up to it. I had nausea last night and this morning, but think it was more related to the copious amount of raw onion I consumed yesterday than anything related to a possible bfp. Xx

I get paid in 5 days, so I'll buy another pregnancy test then and try again. I've missed my period, so if it doesn't come in 5 days, I'll try again :) I got BFN so far. My mum told me to try in 5 days, so I am going to do just that.

I've been having sharp pains in my lower abdomen for like.. a week or so, Peeing more than usual, my nipples are sore and tender, but that's about it. Maybe it's in my head but I'm pretty sure something's going on. They are feelings I've never felt before!

:dust:

Mrshopeful looks like a very faint line; please keep us posted.
6 dpo and nothing to report. Did have some vivid dreams on the weekend. But just have to wait it out. With my first no major symptoms till 8 weeks pregnant. Just some cramps.

Fingers crossed for BFP's!

I have had two BFN's so far. I am 10 DPO today. Temps have been up and down every day since about 5 DPO.

i couldnt wait i have tested again and its a very very very faint lie..i have had a nasty evap before that i am even doubting the line..why do i do this to myself?AF is due on saturday and that seems so far away...i have only one test that will test tomorrow then i wont buy any..this is torture

Mumof5 don't count yourself out yet. I know its hard when you start feeling the usual AF symptoms but they are so similar so there is still hope!

Lutz720 yay on your faint line. I completely understand how you are feeling. Its horrible trying to not get all excited but you'll know in a few short days. Maybe leave your last test for Thursday?

xx

I couldn't wait and tested again, BFN again. I am not going to test anymore and just wait for AF. I am convinced I am not pregnant.

at domimom..i feel ya.. i cant also resist testing..its horrible.. you are not out until AF shows up...one or wo can make huge difference.

i wish i can resist that testing...bu i thinking running out of est is the best way to keep off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->