Testing around the 28th march???

Morn ladies, nothing much to reports morn on and off cramps...feel a little sick...due at tomorrow hope she stays away for all of us....might get test on way home from work least I will know either way.....x how the rest of you all any symptoms?, x

hi hun.

my boobs feel heavy a little tender, had some creamy stuff in kmickers (tmi sorry) so think af will hit me this weekend :cry::cry:

hey leasap i had da same cm in knickers!!!!when r u testin???:hugs:

hi,

FF cancelled my O date since my last three days temp were the same :growlmad: My coverline temp was 35.95 and todays and the past two days it was 36.2 and I am 18 DPO!!! My LP is nromally 11days :shrug: Has this happaned to anyone :wacko:

GL to everyone :)

hi everyone got a faint positive on frer dis mornin but i dropped da test so think ill take another to make sure babydust to all :happydance::happydance:

wow...congrats hunny, get a picture up when you can and many congrats xx

Morn ladies, nothing much to reports morn on and off cramps...feel a little sick...due at tomorrow hope she stays away for all of us....might get test on way home from work least I will know either way.....x how the rest of you all any symptoms?, x

hi hun.

my boobs feel heavy a little tender, had some creamy stuff in kmickers (tmi sorry) so think af will hit me this weekend :cry::cry:

hey leasap i had da same cm in knickers!!!!when r u testin???:hugs:

i tested yesterday and day before on ICs and got negatives :cry: will try and hold out, but think af is coming cos of the creamy stuff :cry:

I am really nervous now.... I tested yesterday BFN!! im 11 DPO today and this morning my BBT dropped .3 degrees!!! Am I out for this month???? Im supposed to get AF saturday or Sunday....
Please look at my chart and give me some hope!! THANKS!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ff237/

Can I join? I think I'm 10DPO today, AF due on the 28th! OH and I decided to properly ttc in the last few days but this whole month we were NTNP. We BD on the 11th, had ov pains starting 11th and I think I o'ed on 14th. Unlikely that we caught the egg, but I've not started AF cramping which I usually do at around a week before AF shows up, and my boobs are usually sore for the week before. I've had sore nipples since 4-5DPO and they're starting to get less painful now. Hopefully no AF!

Babydust to everyone!

Have retested and posted in pregnancy tests see what you think x

AF is due the 28th....have been feeling like crap this whole week...am hoping its a good sign!! Will be testing this weekend sometime....baby dust to all!!

well i got strange news this morning, after 4 trips to my family doctor where they thought i was nuts cause i keep telling them i had a yeast infection and the cream and/or drugs were doing nothing, my amazing ob-gyn doc agrees with me and has said i have had a yeast infection for 4+ months. he helped my find crazy natural remedies, lets hope they work, got some tests while at the store i'm only 8DPO. . . . and now i think all symptoms make me think it was the yeast infection . . . so happy it's not in my head, wondering if it is from the clomid?

congrats jimjam, josey123 i'm off to look for your test

Clomid can make your body do all kinds of crazy things! This cycle hasnt been too bad, but this time last month I swore I was either pregnant or dying, and it turns out I was neither!!! Lol

Past 2 nights I been getting shooting pains in left ovary! Boobs not hurting, they do for about a week before af arrives! Just tested with another cheapie and got bfn!!! So guess I'm out by the. Weekend zxx

tested with a cheapie yesterday morning, :bfn: ugh, still have a few days. fx for everyone!

This month is confusing for me.

What I've analyzed is the start of sore nipples TWO weeks earlier than arrival of af. Although that's not usual which sounds promising, but right now @ 12dpo, my symptoms are diminishing. I have 2-3 more days for af to arrive.

Does having dry cm in the days close to af means I'm out? I have heard and read that increased creamy cm is a symptom of both pg and af, but the same can be said with dry cm.

Why do we have to be so complex lol! Lol

Anyone other than me feeling like they're totally out this month and just want the :witch: to make her appearance already??? I'm ready for a new cycle and I'm thinking about getting preseed. I read that that worked for fellow poster LucyLu. I just started a thread asking for advice about preseed since I know absolutely nothing about it.

I dont feel very positive either ! 11dpo today so im still in the running so to speak - still going to test every day though !

Dammm Witch got me this morn....good luck to all those waiting...look forward to some BFP,S on this thread x

Im sorry to hear that Josey! Just think of it as a fresh start for next cycle!!!

Dammm Witch got me this morn....good luck to all those waiting...look forward to some BFP,S on this thread x

Hi hun!! Sorry the witch got you, but now you can concentrate on this cycle! I got to admit I don't think she is far off from getting me now I have been having some weird sharp pains, feels like period pains but it's lower down :( so think witchy will b here for me by weekend :( xx

Hi hun!! Sorry the witch got you, but now you can concentrate on this cycle! I got to admit I don't think she is far off from getting me now I have been having some weird sharp pains, feels like period pains but it's lower down :( so think witchy will b here for me by weekend :( xx

dont give up yet leasap!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

dont give up yet leasap!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes don't give up Leasap! not over until af arrives.
Wow big congrats Jimjam!!
I am 12dpo but haven't tested since 10dpo.I think I will test again tomorrow with fmu. Not really any symptoms to speak of, unless a bad neck is a symptom? lol. No feeling af is on her way either - due 29th ish. Will see what happens

Love and luck to all.
xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"