Testing around the 28th march???

Hi ladies! I know a long LP is a good thing, but it makes the tww soooooo long!!! Im currently 11 dpo, but have 5 more days until :af: is due. :growlmad: Thats a total TWW of 16 days!!!:wacko:

Im trying to keep calm, but struggling. I am on BnB more and more as :af: gets closer. Im not listing symptoms right now because it just feels like bad luck! Heres to hoping this week goes quickly for us all!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies!!!

Hi ladies! I know a long LP is a good thing, but it makes the tww soooooo long!!! Im currently 11 dpo, but have 5 more days until :af: is due. :growlmad: Thats a total TWW of 16 days!!!:wacko:

Im trying to keep calm, but struggling. I am on BnB more and more as :af: gets closer. Im not listing symptoms right now because it just feels like bad luck! Heres to hoping this week goes quickly for us all!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies!!!

I know I know, my LP is also about 16 days, so the extra few days really make it seem soooo much longer.
I'm approx 9dpo so have approx another 7 to go.
I guess af could arrive early and put me out of misery, but I am trying to stay positive!!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Does everyone here test early? i did back in Nov and then had a chem mc so i haven't tested early since, but i am craving the poas this month.

the weather was crumby here today, so i'm kinda in a weird mood, plus tww, not a fun night to hang out with me.

I test early ! Don't know why cause I know it will be a BFN lol so thats that all about !?

Im 9dpo & will poas as soon as my ic's turn up from ebay !

Any1 else tested yet ?

The LP Is the time from O day until the start of your AF - average 14 days but can be longer or shorter :)

I test early ! Don't know why cause I know it will be a BFN lol so thats that all about !?

Any1 else tested yet ?

I am approx 10dpo and I caved in and tested this morning. I wouldn't have tested to be honest but I had a bit of a bleed last night after :sex: and I just thought well perhaps I should........God knows why??? of course BFN!:dohh:

Any1 else tested yet ?

I am approx 10dpo and I caved in and tested this morning. I wouldn't have tested to be honest but I had a bit of a bleed last night after :sex: and I just thought well perhaps I should........God knows why??? of course BFN!:dohh:

Hate that! I'm trying really hard not to test, I have internal arguments about when I can test. Should be Tuesday but I've started trying to talk myself round to Sunday - when I know I should wait until Tuesday!

Hopefully you just tested too early :hugs:

Any1 else tested yet ?

Hate that! I'm trying really hard not to test, I have internal arguments about when I can test. Should be Tuesday but I've started trying to talk myself round to Sunday - when I know I should wait until Tuesday!

Hopefully you just tested too early :hugs:

Well now I just feel plain angry at myself for being so silly:nope:
I should have just left it but I guess I am just worried about this random bit of blood that showed up last night after the :sex: it was fresh blood (tmi) not loads but enough to see it when I wiped. Not really anything going on this morning though????? not due af for another week ahhhhhhhhhh:wacko:
Hopefully you will be stronger than me and hold out longer
:hugs:

Hi Ladies i left a post at beg of thread im due fri 25th....been a long tww...tested on 10dpo got a faint line on ic tested with FRER with fmu yesterday and results are unsure think i see a line but think just wanting it that much im making myself see one...i did post on pregnancy tests and advice was wait few days...and think can see a line so in limbo at moment not tested this morn...

Symptons are cramps, feeling hot..but always happens when af is due anyway....so just going to wait she if she appears...

Good luck to all those waiting x

Hi everyone I'm now 9 dpo, been trying not to symptom watch but have been so tired, the last 2 nights I have fell asleep on the couch after dinner. Prob coming down with something but automatically I think symptom. Concidering testing today as have loads of ic's but think I will just upset myself when get a BFN, will try to leave it to the weekend. Baby dust to all. Can't wait till someone gets a BFP and gives us all some hope, Mx

Any1 else tested yet ?

I did the exact same thing!!! lol I am about 10 dpo as well and i tested at 4 AM... BFN but dont worry I read in so many places that even very sensitive test 10 MIU will be negative that early.... Im just going to wait till sunday. That will be 1 day after AF is due..

yup i tested with ICs BFN :( no sign of af tho.

boobs have stopped hurtinh now so maybe she is flying by me...(who am i kidding, wishful thinking) x

yup i tested with ICs BFN :( no sign of af tho.

boobs have stopped hurtinh now so maybe she is flying by me...(who am i kidding, wishful thinking) x

You never know? keep positive and she may just fly right by!!!
:hugs:

Ooooooo my ic have turned up !

May have to try 1 out - just to get a feel of how they work lol

Im only approx 9dpo so don't expect anything !

Hi everyone, well Im 8 dpo and bfn but that's okay. my grandma passed away yest. so I have bigger issues to deal with now that'll keep my mind busy. I wanted to give her one more grandchild before she passed away but she already had 13 .. lol 13 grandkids and 13 great grandkids!! April 4th is the anniversary of my mom's death so I was hoping for a lift too and a nice surprise!

I know the first thing I noticed when pregnant with my first is darkened nipples about 10 days after intercourse so I keep looking for that. good luck everyone

Hey hun so sorry about your grangma and mom I hope your ok and your bfp. Sending you lots of :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->