Testing around the 28th march???

Well, I tried to test today and took one this morning around 8am with accuclr - one I had left over and the darn thing wouldn't work...I guess it was dried up or something - the date said should be good through 8/2012...so much for that bright idea. I might break down and buy a pack and start testing tomorrow.....I can't take it. I have a feeling it's going to be bfn - my boobs sort of deflated and no darkening.:shrug:

Im thinkin same....Im cramping....which I know could be either way...who knows just dont want to be looking at a bfn....so just goin to wait it out see if she makes a appearance on Friday x

Mine was bfn with ic - dident expect anything else really at 9dpo lol

I have no symptoms & don't feel pregnant so thinking im out this month :-(

Will still test every day though lol

Sorry to hear about your gran :-(

Fx the BFP's will start rolling in over the next few days !

Whos testing tomorrow ?

Mine was bfn with ic - dident expect anything else really at 9dpo lol

I have no symptoms & don't feel pregnant so thinking im out this month :-(

Will still test every day though lol

Sorry to hear about your gran :-(

Fx the BFP's will start rolling in over the next few days !

Whos testing tomorrow ?

i am. tested on days 9 and 10 got BFN didnt test today couldnt bear another one but om gonna test again in da mornin babydust to all!!!!! :dust::dust:

Im thinkin same....Im cramping....which I know could be either way...who knows just dont want to be looking at a bfn....so just goin to wait it out see if she makes a appearance on Friday x

Hi ya, how long are your cycles normally?! X

Very regular 28 days and cramped when at due and been pregnant x

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:

It sucks bc for a good while I thought this was it bc I experienced things I never had before. But after two days of AF cramps and a BFN, I guess it's safe to say I'm out. I was super bummed initially but now I'm putting my focus in preparing for next cycle. Not looking forward to the witch's arrival due in a few days :cry:

So, I just joined this sight after sitting on the internet looking up symptoms and signs and wondering if I am losing my mind. My husband works out of state so I surf for hours every month looking for similar stories or anyone that might be remotely close to my feelings and I found you guys finally!!! I feel so much better! I am also 5 dpo today and should start on the 30-31stish? I have had nausea yesterday and today and also very light pink and light brown on toilet paper when I wiped twice yesterday and none since. And this evening when I wiped it was an extreme amount of white creamy cm. I am a mother to a 3 year old and have had 2 losses but dont remember the wait being this horrible! I am also a poas addict!lol husband calls me the preg test queen. If any of you can relate to any of my symptoms or just have any input let me know! I do NOT look forward to the next several days but I am overjoyed to have yall to go through it with! Thanks!

Hi all :flower:

Hope I could join you ladies here. I will be getting my test results on Monday(28th) so thought of join along here. I am 17DPO. MY LP is normally 11days. My temps are above Cover line but on a lower range so it freaks me out :shrug:..

Loads of :dust::dust::dust: to all :hugs:

Hi all :flower:

Hope I could join you ladies here. I will be getting my test results on Monday(28th) so thought of join along here. I am 17DPO. MY LP is normally 11days. My temps are above Cover line but on a lower range so it freaks me out :shrug:..

Loads of :dust::dust::dust: to all :hugs:

Good luck SKAV, I'm rooting for you. I've seen other confirmed pregnancies whose temps weren't sky high so you look like you're in great shape to me! Best of luck!

Hi ya, how long are your cycles normally?! X

mine cycle is normally 30 days, give or take one. i normally ov about day 16, this month is hard to calculate cause my period was so strange last month, i ended up going by my temps, which i haven't been tracking enough to really be 100% on.

just went to target, stood in front of pregnancy tests for about 5 minutes, walked away. pretty proud of my self for holding out . . . goal is saturday, but i'll settle for friday . . .

10dpo & another bfn ! Oh well never mind - af not due until Monday ish.

My cycle is anything from 23-26 days but averages at 25 which is Monday.

Im already thinking of things to try next month ! Prob try pressed / conceive+.

I don't use okp's or temp cause we dtd allmost every day anyway lol

Morn ladies, nothing much to reports morn on and off cramps...feel a little sick...due at tomorrow hope she stays away for all of us....might get test on way home from work least I will know either way.....x how the rest of you all any symptoms?, x

Morn ladies, nothing much to reports morn on and off cramps...feel a little sick...due at tomorrow hope she stays away for all of us....might get test on way home from work least I will know either way.....x how the rest of you all any symptoms?, x

hi hun.

my boobs feel heavy a little tender, had some creamy stuff in kmickers (tmi sorry) so think af will hit me this weekend :cry::cry:

hi i hope everybody is ok, i woke up with a really sore/stiff neck on tuesday and each day it has got worse. Im in that much pain 2day i feel really sick and exhausted as i cant sleep from it x

hi everyone got a faint positive on frer dis mornin but i dropped da test so think ill take another to make sure babydust to all :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->