Testing around the 28th march???

Hey gals I started a thread in the Second-tri asking the ladies their first preggo symptoms and Ive gotten some great answers. Check it out!!

Anyone going to test today ?

Im only 8-9 dpo but am expecting some it's from ebay so if they arrive I will have to try one out !
Just to to get an idea on how to use then & not because I am a poas addict obviously lol

Does anyone know how good it's are ?
Im just not sure if I trust anything that cheap - they are 10imu btw

The wait is driving me mad ! Even my bf asked me if I had developed any more imaginary symptoms today !

Im 9dpo today but AF is not due until 29th, so i am going to hold off testing until next week. I had a lot of symptoms up until 7dpo but seem to have disappeared now. A few twinges in ovary today but nothing major.

Im 9dpo today but AF is not due until 29th, so i am going to hold off testing until next week. I had a lot of symptoms up until 7dpo but seem to have disappeared now. A few twinges in ovary today but nothing major.

That is me to a tee Pudden. I am approx 8-9dpo and due af around the 29th.I am going to try and hold off the testing for as long as I can. Don't really have any symptoms now apart from milky/creamy cm and I now can't feel my cervix. Not sure what this means at all?

Good luck ladies:hugs::hugs:

That is me to a tee Pudden. I am approx 8-9dpo and due af around the 29th.I am going to try and hold off the testing for as long as I can. Don't really have any symptoms now apart from milky/creamy cm and I now can't feel my cervix. Not sure what this means at all?

Im keeping an open mind and hoping it will be good news for us both Claireyb1:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im keeping an open mind and hoping it will be good news for us both Claireyb1:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, lots of PMA for our BFP's!!! :hugs::hugs:

Well my ic's did not turn up in the post today grrrr !

At least it will stop me testing for a day or 2 !

Lots of PMA for all of our BFP's this month !

Well my ic's did not turn up in the post today grrrr !

At least it will stop me testing for a day or 2 !

Lots of PMA for all of our BFP's this month !

Oh thats just not fair is it? lol
As you say will stop you testing anyway :flower:

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today? I'm sitting at 7DPO, trying my darndest not to symptom spot but can't help but notice that my bbs are constantly "at attention" and normally I could stand in a tundra and they wouldn't notice! CP is low, closed. Tons of saliva. I normally don't get crabby or irritable around AF, but this month my mood has been great but swinging like a monkey. Oy!! :haha: Went to the doc yesterday for a blood test - both qualitative and quantitative. The quick result came back with a BFN - but I was only 6DPO, so wasn't expecting much there, but on pins and needles for the quant to come back today to see if there is ANY hcg in my system.

Positive mental attitudes!! I have such an incredible feeling that this month will be our month!!

Baby dust, good luck, and remember March brings sunshine, warmer weather, flowers and our BFP's!!

hey ladies im defo a poas addict, did 2 more today BFN again lol.

i sat there staring at the ICs thinking pllleeeaaassseee have another line lol then did a digi and got NOT PREGNANT.....Bad times :( x

well i gave in 2day and poas and got a bfn of course, im only 8dpo so knew it would b but couldnt stop myself lol x

DH has asked me to POAS...lol, poor guy has no clue how this stuff works! He's wanted me too since 3 dpo! I'm already sooooo tempted, I don't really need any encouragement! I'm trying to wait at least until this sunday...12 dpo. But most likely will run out and buy one of the FRER and test friday or saturday. Eek. It's like I want to cause myself pain, I know even though I try not too, I'm getting my hopes up!!

hey ladies im defo a poas addict, did 2 more today BFN again lol.

i sat there staring at the ICs thinking pllleeeaaassseee have another line lol then did a digi and got NOT PREGNANT.....Bad times :( x

Chin up hun, still early and you can still get your bfp!
:hugs:

I need to vent! I've been having some symptom spotting, cold like symtoms, low hard CP, complete overshare - beginnings of thrush (which I heard can be an early sign. Yesterday I went into the doc at 6DPO, blood test came back negative, and the quantitative came up at 1 for the hcg level. I know it's way too early to test for a pregnancy at 6DPO, they did routine bloodwork as scheduled, but I was just hoping against hope that something would come back to show any kind of indication of what could be this month. I'm not out until AF rears her ugly head, and I'm only at 7DPO, I know it's too early, I keep telling myself that, but I just feel so down and out right now! UGH! Why?! Why do I do this to myself?! On the bright side all of my bloodwork came out great with wonderful results on everything else, so I cannot complain about my health.

Sorry for the rant ladies, I know I'm not out yet, but just so hopefuly that SOMETHING would show up on the bloodwork. Sigh. Oh well it is what it is, and I'm not out yet. Come on sticky bean PLEASE!!

Thank you for listening, I really do appreciate it.

Baby dust, luck, and hopeful wishes for all!

I need to vent! I've been having some symptom spotting, cold like symtoms, low hard CP, complete overshare - beginnings of thrush (which I heard can be an early sign. Yesterday I went into the doc at 6DPO, blood test came back negative, and the quantitative came up at 1 for the hcg level. I know it's way too early to test for a pregnancy at 6DPO, they did routine bloodwork as scheduled, but I was just hoping against hope that something would come back to show any kind of indication of what could be this month. I'm not out until AF rears her ugly head, and I'm only at 7DPO, I know it's too early, I keep telling myself that, but I just feel so down and out right now! UGH! Why?! Why do I do this to myself?! On the bright side all of my bloodwork came out great with wonderful results on everything else, so I cannot complain about my health.

Sorry for the rant ladies, I know I'm not out yet, but just so hopefuly that SOMETHING would show up on the bloodwork. Sigh. Oh well it is what it is, and I'm not out yet. Come on sticky bean PLEASE!!

Thank you for listening, I really do appreciate it.

Baby dust, luck, and hopeful wishes for all!

Rant away, that's what we're here for!:thumbup:
You know in your head it is too early to tell, but in your heart you want the bfp.
One is at odds with the other.
Please try and stay positive as it is still v early and you may still get your bfp.
It is good to know that your nice and healthy though :happydance:
Good luck and fingers crossed.
:dust::dust:

Rant away, that's what we're here for!:thumbup:
You know in your head it is too early to tell, but in your heart you want the bfp.
One is at odds with the other.
Please try and stay positive as it is still v early and you may still get your bfp.
It is good to know that your nice and healthy though :happydance:
Good luck and fingers crossed.
:dust::dust:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really do appreciate it. I know it's too early, but as you said, I am at odds between my heart and my head. I have such a hopeful feeling for this month, and can't help but want that BFP so badly, I'm going to sit on my hands for another two days then POAS like crazy hoping, praying and wishing that that BFP is only a few days away.

Thank you again, you really hit the nail on the head - I logically know it's too early, but couldn't help but hope that something would have shown up.

Chin up, thinking positive and mentally telling myself for the little bean to stick!

Hi girls,

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone and positive thoughts - hope some of us get our BFP by the end of March!!

PS. Send some back to me too!!!x

iM 8DPO AND I GAVEIN AND GOT A BFN BUT MY SYMPTOMS ARE IMPROVING SO *FX*!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->