Testing around the 28th march???

Rant away, that's what we're here for!:thumbup:
You know in your head it is too early to tell, but in your heart you want the bfp.
One is at odds with the other.
Please try and stay positive as it is still v early and you may still get your bfp.
It is good to know that your nice and healthy though :happydance:
Good luck and fingers crossed.
:dust::dust:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really do appreciate it. I know it's too early, but as you said, I am at odds between my heart and my head. I have such a hopeful feeling for this month, and can't help but want that BFP so badly, I'm going to sit on my hands for another two days then POAS like crazy hoping, praying and wishing that that BFP is only a few days away.

Thank you again, you really hit the nail on the head - I logically know it's too early, but couldn't help but hope that something would have shown up.

Chin up, thinking positive and mentally telling myself for the little bean to stick!

That's the spirit!! PMA.
Lots and lots of :dust::dust: for that sticky bean.
xx

Hi girls,

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone and positive thoughts - hope some of us get our BFP by the end of March!!

PS. Send some back to me too!!!x

:dust::dust::dust: back to you too!!
xx

hi claire im all sore and feelin sorry for myself after my ordeal wit da dentist:cry:

hi claire im all sore and feelin sorry for myself after my ordeal wit da dentist:cry:

Ah poor you, did it go ok?
How are you feeling?
I am now feeling unsure as to what is going on with my body.
My cm seems to have dried up this afternoon and I have no idea what this means???
Think I might go and have a nice relaxing bath and I feel a bit rubbish now.:wacko:

::hugs:

How are you feeling?
My cm seems to have dried up this afternoon and I have no idea what this means???
Think I might go and have a nice relaxing bath and I feel a bit rubbish now.:wacko:

ah stop my symptoms have disappeared and all i have is a sore mouth from an injection i think we all just need to relax it would drive u round da bend one min i think im pregnant next i dont im goin nuts:headspin::headspin:

How are you feeling?

ah stop my symptoms have disappeared and all i have is a sore mouth from an injection i think we all just need to relax it would drive u round da bend one min i think im pregnant next i dont im goin nuts:headspin::headspin:

You are so right! I should just wait and see what happens instead of trying to second guess it all :dohh:

:hugs:

How are you feeling?

You are so right! I should just wait and see what happens instead of trying to second guess it all :dohh:

i kno wat u mean but when u want somethin so bad u just cant help urself ha ha!:haha::hug:

evening ladies.

well tonight i experienced diaherria (tmi sorry) so i know witch is on her way for sure :( wont b long till she arrives. feel so down now really thought with the positive smiley face and 3 days of BD we got it right....dam it, bollocks :( bad times another month out

evening ladies.

well tonight i experienced diaherria (tmi sorry) so i know witch is on her way for sure :( wont b long till she arrives. feel so down now really thought with the positive smiley face and 3 days of BD we got it right....dam it, bollocks :( bad times another month out

whoooo hold on leasap ur not out till:witch: arrives try to stay positive i kno its hard im struggling myself but it might be ur body playin tricks!!!:hugs:

Quite right, not out until af shows her ugly face!
FX'd she stays away!
xxx

Do u think that when I got the smiley face on the Friday early eve having sex that day sat and Sunday was enough?! Cos we didn't BD on Monday or Tuesday?! Xxx

Hello Ladies!
I am new to this forum, i had been reading it for a while since i just cant stop stressing during this 2 WW it really seems like a 2 YW!
My AF is due on march 26th... i think i am 9 DPO (although FF placed my ovulation 1 day after I think I O'd) so i was thinking of maybe testing tomorrow which would be CD 10 but I dont want to be disappointed....:nope:

Do u think that when I got the smiley face on the Friday early eve having sex that day sat and Sunday was enough?! Cos we didn't BD on Monday or Tuesday?! Xxx

time will tell but it sounds good to me just try not to stress!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies!
I am new to this forum, i had been reading it for a while since i just cant stop stressing during this 2 WW it really seems like a 2 YW!
My AF is due on march 26th... i think i am 9 DPO (although FF placed my ovulation 1 day after I think I O'd) so i was thinking of maybe testing tomorrow which would be CD 10 but I dont want to be disappointed....:nope:

welcome im due da same day tested today and yesterday got :bfn: so if u could wait u should its a bitter disappointment but each to der own i kno how hard it is not to poas!!!!:dust:

I'd say you did enough to catch the egg.
I hope af doesn't turn as you fear it is.
Keep positive!!!

Hello Ladies!

HaHa, we should rename it the tww which feels like the tyw!!
Maybe hold out for another few days if you can, but if you can't and it's a bfn then don't worry too much as it is still early.

Good luck.

Hello Ladies!

welcome im due da same day tested today and yesterday got :bfn: so if u could wait u should its a bitter disappointment but each to der own i kno how hard it is not to poas!!!!:dust:

LOL! ok i will try to wait till at least thursday... I guess you probably tested to early Hopfully you get a BFP in a few days!!!

Hello Ladies!

LOL! ok i will try to wait till at least thursday... I guess you probably tested to early Hopfully you get a BFP in a few days!!!

me too me too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->