Testing end of November

So sorry Emma, good luck next month!

Fingers crossed Hopefully.

I'm sorry emma :hugs:

I'm 7dpo now, last cycle my lp was only 8 days so I'm hoping af at least stays away until Tuesday! I'm planning on testing on Wednesday if af doesn't show. Ive always yester early but I don't have it in me this cycle, can't fave any more bfns right now x

Sorry Emma.

AF due tomorrow. I tested BFN yesterday and have been cramping. I'll test again tomorrow morning.

Yes. This has been a long luteal phase for me. But AF hasn't shown yet.

I'm out ladies! Another short lp, only 9 days. We're going to take a break for a couple of months now because it's taking its toll!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test :dust:

Oh no princess Taz - I'm suffering with the short LP too. Stay positive x

Oh no sorry to hear that princess taz

Hope you have a good break to clear your head x

Sorry to all the ladies with bfn and AF. I'm still due to test, AF is due tomorrow or Thurs (most probably tomorrow) haven't had any pre AF spotting yet. If shes not arrived by Friday I will test then because dh gets up too early for work on thursday

Hi. I'm supposed to start thursday. Only 5dpo so hope I don't since that would be 7dpo.

Sorry Taz. You might get "lucky" while taking a break!

AF started today. I'm moving on to December and a Christmas BFP! Good luck to everyone else testing this month.

I tried preseed this month and was very hopeful. This month I'm going to try to RELAX more. DH downloaded Glow so now he can monitor the BD ,planning. I also have polyp removal Dec. 3. Maybe that will make a difference.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2357433-christmas-bfps.html

New thread for new
Cycle if anyone wants to join x

I'm 2 days late and have a bfn with a 10miu test and fmu. Guess AF is just taking a while to get going feels like shes on the way

Keeping my fingers crossed but have had some pinky brown discharge so maybe AF will start tomorrow

well I made it to 8dpo, gonna test in the am hopefully, I looked at my wondos this morning and they are 4 months expired :( and I have like 30+ of them. GRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->