Testing end of November

Not till Sunday! I'm 10dpo but got my BFP at 11dpo with my LG. It was faint but not a squinter.

It was taken at 7pm. I'm going to try to test with fmu in the morning, it's just tricky with needing to get me and LO out the door by 7:30am.

Hubby working away until Thursday night so thnkfully he isn't seeing the crazy!

Fc for a darker line tomorrow morning for u! Could be first bfp of the thread xx

I'm 9dpo today. Got a uti I've had burny wee all day n strong looking n just had a bit of blood in it n keep feeling sick. Have done 2 ic cheapie tests today both totally bfn. Going to doctors tommorrow x

Fingers crossed for you lovecakes :) I'm only 5 or 6dpo so have a while yet before I can think about testing
Hopefullys- 9dpo is pretty early fingers crossed for you too

Thanks It would be nice if I could get my bfp this month but not holding out for it, need this uti to do one now! X

Well ladies what do you think! I definitely see it but just want other opinions to make sure it's not line eye!

11dpo with fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
Definately bfp!! Yay congratulations!!
Had some pink in my cm today (9dpo)breaks hope its implantation spotting and not AF coming early! Don't feel crampy like AF

Cd12 today. Still getting some ewcm but negative opk!

Congrats on your bfp!

Had a nearly positive opk this afternoon! Hoping it gets there soon as never used them before lol.

Thanks

Emma how are you doing?

Catherine, that's very exciting! Maybe test twice tomorrow in case you have a short surge.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I'm being cautious especially until AF is due on Sunday. it doesn't really feel real yet. Hubby is home tomorrow so it'll feel more real when I tell him I think. After it taking 2 years with my LG 2 months seems too good to be true!

Here's my test at 11dpo ladies, what do you think?

Hubby doesn't see it and says I'm acting desperate :(

Attachments

• 20151119_081724.jpg
    20151119_081724.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
That's a bfp! Congrats! Your hubby needs glasses lol u must be excited! I'm 11dpo today, waiting for first response tests in post but scared to test really as had bfn on ic cheapie 2 days ago. Pleased for u tho! X

Hopefullys, he does actually need glasses lol. His opinion is that it's not a BFP till the test line is as dark as the control.

We've had 2 chemicals in a row so I don't blame him for not jumping on it though.

Fx you get your frer's today, I did a hold yesterday afternoon to try and repeat yesterdays fmu but it didn't work. If you can hold off till the morning you may get a better result, but if it were me I'd try the minute the tests arrived lol. x

It is a bfp! It should say on your instructions anyway that even if faint it's positive! Yeh I have two coming so might just have to do one to check as had to come home today due to feeling faint and sick but that will be my uti. Not feeling good just laid on sofa feeling crap and waiting for postman lol got af cramps too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->