Testing end of November

Another bfp yay congrats Frangi! I had bfn this morning (10dpo) Let's see if AF gets me tomorrow

Hugs hopefully, there's still time :)

BFN's are crap, why do we put ourselves through it? We should have a little light beneath our belly buttons that lights up blue or pink the minute we get pregnant :)

Hi hopefullys I had an extremely light result at the top of the test yesterday a 10dpo and before then I was totally bfn. With my first chemical I didn't get implantation bleed will 10dpo and a bfp till 15dpo then lost it at 16dpo.

Great to have 2 bfps already!
Tmi alert - more blood in the cm today. It's red blood. Pretty sure it's AF getting ready for tomorrow. We shall see! Gd luck everyone left in x

Ok I am still trying to hold out hope but not actually feeling too positive now! X

Woo hoo fantastic news frangi!

Hubby is home in an hour eek so excited to tell him. I did a cb digi with weeks got to see pregnant in writing and 1-2

My test today doesn't seem that much darker but trying to tell myself it's early days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Hopefully a how many dpo are you? UTIs suck I've had them a few times

Emma it's still early keep us up to date

I'm 11dpo today, af due Sunday i have good regular 26 day cycles. I think I will test Monday if af doesn't arrive as I'm going away so if I don't take a test I can't do one which is good int it? I only have one frer left n no doubts af will show her face Sunday or before knowing my luck! X

Oh and frangi here is my test at 6+1 with my lg. it's not as dark as the control and we saw her heartbeat that day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks lovecakes, I showed it to my husband to give him a biology lesson lol. He believes it now but I think I'm gona have to get a cb digital just so he can see it in writing.

Yes if AF doesn't get into full flow by tomorrow morning I will do another test. It's completely dried up this afternoon.

Good morning all - I'm out. She came in the night. Oh well - counting this as cd2. Going to go all out next cycle. Opks, temping, the lot. Good luck all those left in and congrats to the bfps we already have!

Sorry AF came Emma :( fingers crossed for next month. Congrats to the ladies with bfps :) (don't think I've said congrats yet....) I'm on 10dpo I think, not noticed anything out of the ordinary so expecting AF will probably turn up on Wednesday.hopefully I'll be proven wrong!

Waiting for my af due tomorrow n 13dpo today, I know I'm out this month have got some light cramps today I can feel it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->