• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing end of November

Evening all
Well maybe there is some hope left this cycle. Had a very faint line on opk this eve (cd16) maybe Ov is on the way. Have had the most stressful week imaginable!

Natalie, yeh that's it I thought to myself even if an opk doesn't show up we will just bd every other day n that's the best we cab do then, we r away next weekend so wont be able to for 3 nights but hey ho we cant do anymore than we already are! X

Emma, that's a good sign maybe u will get your opk keep at it!

Happy weekend everyone! Well I am a happy bunny today - been getting faint lines on my ic opks and this morning got a flashing smiley on my cbd! Knew the solid smiley on cd12 was false. So set to ovulate in the next couple of days will keep u posted.

That's good then I'm hoping to get positive on mine soon x

Hi ladies can I join. I think I'm ovulating today. I had a follicle scan yesterday and it was 22mm and I got a very positive opk last night. Strangely with was really faint the day before where I normally get a lead in but hey a +ve is a +ve. I'll test again later to check it's negative. I'm so excited though I've never ovulated at a normal time two cycles in a row before!

We only bd last night and hopefully tonight as hubby was away, hope it's enough!

That's great Emma. I knew it was coming.

Welcome Lovecakes.

I got the faintest line on opk this morning. Just trying to relax and not be stressed. What time do you test for O? Morning, afternoon, or both.

I did it a couple of times in the afternoon but felt the urine wasn't as concentrated as in the morning.

Been testing with first morning on clear blue then second and about 4pm on my cheapies. Afternoons seem to give darkest line. It's hard to relax about it but we must try as we have no control over it anyway! DH quite pleased as bd on demand now!!
Fx for Ov very soon then bfps for us all this month x

I have only to of the IC ovulation tests left, got some more coming Monday. Last month I had a positive opk on cd12 which is today in this cycle as am cd12 today too. Had nothing hardly so far but going to test later. Last month I had all the achey hips n few signs and did ic opk at 9pm when I got full positive so maybe same will happen this cycle. Had the achey hips earlier x

We defo need to relax n I'm defo feeling much more relaxed this month, like u say there's not a lot we cab do apart from try and let nature take its course! X

Well good luck with the last test hope it's positive for u! The ewcm is a good indicator too x

Yes am feeling it in my left side which was same side as last month but I thought it was supposed to be different sides each month. Think my boobs r starting to go slightly tender so guess the big O is on its way! X

That's good I suppose that I got my positive opk on exact same day as last cycle and my periods have been bang on time

Thanks Emma I'm hoping I see a higher spike soon but I only have a 9 day lp so I always read so much into them haha x

Don't worry Natalie keep testing in getting my surge as we speak hoping for positive tomorrow cd18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->