Testing in the morning FX update

Sorry Zoe but I have to disagree with you there. If OP went to the doctor and did a test there and it had a faint line on it, they wouldn't say it was negative, because there would be a line there. They may be concerned and want to do bloods, but they wouldn't consider it negative. Also, I don't know if US FRER differs from ours in the UK, but not one single time have I had a FRER show a line out of the timeframe that just magically appeared. And I have used shitloads of them. Indents, yes. Actual lines appearing outside of the timeframe, nope.

Korin, they're different ICs than before aren't they? I wonder if that's why they're not as clear. The FRER is faint but is showing darker with your smu. Perhaps stick to that instead?

Sorry Zoe but I have to disagree with you there. If OP went to the doctor and did a test there and it had a faint line on it, they wouldn't say it was negative, because there would be a line there. They may be concerned and want to do bloods, but they wouldn't consider it negative. Also, I don't know if US FRER differs from ours in the UK, but not one single time have I had a FRER show a line out of the timeframe that just magically appeared. And I have used shitloads of them. Indents, yes. Actual lines appearing outside of the timeframe, nope.

Korin, they're different ICs than before aren't they? I wonder if that's why they're not as clear. The FRER is faint but is showing darker with your smu. Perhaps stick to that instead?

Yes ran out of other ICs I was using before been using wondfos I agree with you cupcake.

I would say you are pregnant but for me I feel the lines should be darker for how far along you are. Just because of my history I would definitely be pushing to be seen asap! But if your tests never darken I. Previous pregnancies then maybe that's as dark as your tests will get. Good luck and hoping for the best at your appt x

Korin, can you push for an emergency appointment? Or ask if there's a cancellation that they offer it to you?
I can see your lines clearly, and if this is how things were previously for you then there probably isn't an issue as it's just the way your body works, but just to rule anything untoward out it would be good if they could fit you in earlier. I know I have to really push my doctor's surgery sometimes but they will do what they can when I'm adamant, you just have to be quite pushy sometimes

Korin, can you push for an emergency appointment? Or ask if there's a cancellation that they offer it to you?
I can see your lines clearly, and if this is how things were previously for you then there probably isn't an issue as it's just the way your body works, but just to rule anything untoward out it would be good if they could fit you in earlier. I know I have to really push my doctor's surgery sometimes but they will do what they can when I'm adamant, you just have to be quite pushy sometimes

I can try and see will call tom

I can barely see lines on the FRER but I can't on the ICs. If your tests haven't gotten any darker by now I would say you aren't pregnant. I do see what you are talking about on the FRER, but it is VERY faint and I do know that FRER can pick up HCG at like 5 and anything below 5 is considered not pregnant. How long are you letting the test sit before taking a picture? On some tests if you let it sit for a little bit they will show a line. Even the FRER.
If you went to a doctor and did a urine test there and it was that faint they would consider that not pregnant. A number of things could be happening. If you had some bleeding or spotting you could have been pregnant and had a chemical and your HCG just hasn't dropped back down to normal range. I know you are worried about the cost of a blood test, but if you are still getting very faint lines like that in the normal time limit for a pregnancy test I would seriously consider going to see your regular doctor to have a blood test. At this point you want to make sure there is nothing serious going on. And I know a lot of places will work with you on the cost. It's better to be safe. Good luck and keep us updated :)

I wouldn't say I'm not pregnant because if you read back a few pages I was talking about how I was 10 weeks along and had a barely there line was a extremely faint line. Found out how far along and couldn't believe i was 10w already also I had bleeding.
If I did have a loss don't think I would be getting lines still it's been awhile now. Lines haven't gone away just get dark to light to dark ect. My SO sees the lines and so can I they are definitely there. Who knows maybe I'm not as far along as I thought. Won't know till I'm seen, also having morning sickness, backache, headaches wicked tired 24-7.
I will be calling to see if they can get me in before but if not I'm just going to wait. I'm taking prenatal vitamins do every day regardless if I'm pregnant or not. Will update to keep records.

You still have clear lines on all of your tests. I’m baffled why they are fading in & out, but I’m not a dr. It seems perfectly feesable to me that if you have a history of this exact thing, that you could very well have a healthy pregnancy happening. That’s my hope anyway :flower:

You still have clear lines on all of your tests. I’m baffled why they are fading in & out, but I’m not a dr. It seems perfectly feesable to me that if you have a history of this exact thing, that you could very well have a healthy pregnancy happening. That’s my hope anyway :flower:

I hope so to, maybe I'm not as far along as I thought or could be because my urine isn't dark enough all the time. Not really sure to be honest :shrug: all I do know is I'm getting pos tests. Fx

Thanks hun:hugs:

I'm just a little worried about you in case it's an ectopic or molar or something like that, not to scare you but it's better to be safe than sorry. i don't know what happens with hcg levels in those cases, but backache doesn't sound good to me. there are cheap clinics in most places where they will do a blood test for probably $100 or so and if you are low income they usually have discounted prices for that. Even planned parenthood might be able to help you and they have discounts if you need it. my cousin's wife had an ectopic and it was very scary, so i just want you to be safe! <3

I'm just a little worried about you in case it's an ectopic or molar or something like that, not to scare you but it's better to be safe than sorry. i don't know what happens with hcg levels in those cases, but backache doesn't sound good to me. there are cheap clinics in most places where they will do a blood test for probably $100 or so and if you are low income they usually have discounted prices for that. Even planned parenthood might be able to help you and they have discounts if you need it. my cousin's wife had an ectopic and it was very scary, so i just want you to be safe! <3

Back hurts when I have a lot of gas otherwise it's fine, My sister had one before her 3 living kids she said backache is normal if just happens when gassy or far along. If I have stabbing pain left side that gets worse don't stop , get sick because of lots of pain, bad cramping and lots of bleeding could be ectopic.which I'm not She works in doctors office states away from me and said symptoms seem normal. Sent her pics of my tests and she knows what's been going on. Said it seems just like my first child. I hope she's right.

Couldn't sleep so tested 5-6hr hold no fluids . going to call see if I can get in before March 5th
My SO wants me to stop testing I have a couple tests left told him after they are gone that's it.
Not sure why the frer was so faint today but this is the darkest ic I've ever taken.

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-13-11.59.26.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-11.59.26.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
  • PicsArt_02-13-11.56.14.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-11.56.14.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
Oh wowzers well looky there! That is a beautiful line! I love it! I bet that makes you feel so much better! Awe yay I know it makes me happy for you!!!

Top took yesterday morning guess was hard to see only few of you could see it and new test to compare I'm shocked but feel so much better right now

Attachments

• 20180214_002829.jpg
    20180214_002829.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 26
PHP:
Oh wowzers well looky there! That is a beautiful line! I love it! I bet that makes you feel so much better! Awe yay I know it makes me happy for you!!!

I had to wake my guy up to show him haha he said he hopes I can relax now guess no fluids works best. Chugged a whole lot of water after. :haha: yeah it popped up almost right away got darker as it sat
Posted progression pic before reply

Yay that's a massive difference

That's a lovely difference! I hope it's just like your previous LO, maybe your levels are just slower to increase at first. For some they are then they just leap. Or test lines seem to plateau for ages then the next day will be super dark. It doesn't always indicate something is wrong, just like when people panic because they had a bleed, it's common so probably isn't anything to worry about in those cases too.
I have everything crossed all is fine for you. My only concern is ectopic as it can take a while for symptoms to show, but tests can go from dark to light or take a long time to progress. Of course not every test that does this is as a result of ectopic, but it's always best to be safe than otherwise.
I had tests that kept going from darker to lighter but I only had positives on 10mIU tests, and my beta returned at <1 so it was a chemical, my tests kept doing this despite having what I believed to be my period (which it was) hence the beta, but they quickly faded to negative and stayed that way after my results. Yours haven't done this so you have to be pregnant, I don't doubt that for a second

Top test yesterday then 12am this morning and last 2 I just took now,
I called Ob office and cried on the phone saying I was worried and explained again what's been going on with the tests and bleeding I had. They couldn't get me in before my appointment but ordered blood work for today and Friday.:thumbup: just got our kid on the bus my SO is going to take me soon.

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-14-08.48.54.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-08.48.54.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 22
  • PicsArt_02-14-08.47.08.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-08.47.08.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
  • PicsArt_02-14-09.10.23.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-09.10.23.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • PicsArt_02-14-09.09.12.jpg
    PicsArt_02-14-09.09.12.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
I have everything crossed for you hun! :hugs: I hope you get your results quickly too!

Good luck sweety! Sitting in the bus loop and wanted to check in on you! I think those blue tests are not the greatest! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->