Testing in the morning FX update

Yeah, some people do half and half, although I don't have personal experience with this so I'm unsure of the correct ratio. Perhaps try it with a cheapie, dip one in the original sample, then dilute it a little and dip another, then perhaps do half and half and see what happens then?

I will try it with cheapie but still going to try a frer too fx it comes out looking better

Yeah, I'd definitely try it with cheapies first. I haven't tried it myself so unsure how much to dilute it

Have you tried diluting your pee and testing? If you have really high levels then those tests will be faint because they can't cope with super high levels of hCG

Didn't think to try that maybe I will with one of the first response tom. Do I just add water to my sample?

Go to my post its called test lines all over the place, I'm not sure the page it was but I did this I did one sample full urine one half water half urine and my diluted sample test was darker than the non diluted I posted pictures in my thread its the easy home tests you'll see my comments about the hook effect!

Have you tried diluting your pee and testing? If you have really high levels then those tests will be faint because they can't cope with super high levels of hCG

Didn't think to try that maybe I will with one of the first response tom. Do I just add water to my sample?

Go to my post its called test lines all over the place, I'm not sure the page it was but I did this I did one sample full urine one half water half urine and my diluted sample test was darker than the non diluted I posted pictures in my thread its the easy home tests you'll see my comments about the hook effect!

Definitely will go look thanks again for helping me out

Frer tried diluting it with water this is what I got 5 and 20 minutes

Wondfo still positive, going to try another frer in a bit with just wee sample see how it looks guess adding water didn't help uggh

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-12-01.22.31.jpg
    PicsArt_02-12-01.22.31.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 68
Fmu FRER and Wondfo both taken same time

Frer looks darker this morning fx

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-13-09.09.25.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-09.09.25.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 44
How strange that they don't seem to be getting any darker yet but you can clearly see a line! Have you been in touch with early pregnancy unit or anyone?

How strange that they don't seem to be getting any darker yet but you can clearly see a line! Have you been in touch with early pregnancy unit or anyone?

I have a appointment on March 5th with gyno and will have US then to see what's going on, test have been light to dark back and fourth so we will see

That's frustratingly far away! Sorry they can't see you any sooner, it must be driving you crazy!

That's frustratingly far away! Sorry they can't see you any sooner, it must be driving you crazy!

I'm just happy they got me in when they did, always a pain in the butt trying to book a appointment they are always full. Otherwise we have to drive about a hour or more away if I changed places. Live out in the boonies, it's quiet and relaxing .

Compared to your last frer I think its darker, I couldn't really see anything great on your last frer only on your ic's but I can clearly see it on this newest frer and ic so there has to be an increase! My advice to you? This will sound ridiculous maybe a tad crazy but whenever I was worried after I found out I was pregnant and couldn't see doc for awhile I'd go to the emergency room say I'm having abdominal pain and I just got a positive test they'll run your blood work and sometimes try am ultrasound its a little cheat I learned along the way being preggo 10 times lol

Second morning test was almost noon seems like it's getting darker have one frer left not sure when I will take it

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-13-02.24.15.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-02.24.15.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 29
  • PicsArt_02-13-02.22.35.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-02.22.35.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 24
Progression pics of all 3 I've taken

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-13-02.39.46.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-02.39.46.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 46
It's def getting darker bit by bit. I'm so confused why it's not darker by now. but if you said your tests did the same thing with your previous child then maybe it's just your hcg doesn't go into your urine as much. i think i would take katie's method and get some bloodwork or a scan at the emergency room or any way you can lol.

I can barely see lines on the FRER but I can't on the ICs. If your tests haven't gotten any darker by now I would say you aren't pregnant. I do see what you are talking about on the FRER, but it is VERY faint and I do know that FRER can pick up HCG at like 5 and anything below 5 is considered not pregnant. How long are you letting the test sit before taking a picture? On some tests if you let it sit for a little bit they will show a line. Even the FRER.
If you went to a doctor and did a urine test there and it was that faint they would consider that not pregnant. A number of things could be happening. If you had some bleeding or spotting you could have been pregnant and had a chemical and your HCG just hasn't dropped back down to normal range. I know you are worried about the cost of a blood test, but if you are still getting very faint lines like that in the normal time limit for a pregnancy test I would seriously consider going to see your regular doctor to have a blood test. At this point you want to make sure there is nothing serious going on. And I know a lot of places will work with you on the cost. It's better to be safe. Good luck and keep us updated :)

I know right would love to but can't afford a ER or blood test Bill right now waiting for new insurance to kick in hopefully soon. I just have to wait it out. Just posting for records =)

All my test are taken in timeframe never after I usually throw them out after I snap a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->