Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

It was fmu safe so I'm sure I would of had a line this morning if I was pregnant:( I just hope AF doesn't keep me waiting too long

Well, I'm officially out. AF showed up a bit early. I have a question though. Yesterday it was brown spotting, then today bright red. Which would be the start of my new cycle? Today?

Anyway, thanks for all the support! you ladies are wonderful. I wish you all the best. See some of you next time :)

Oh Bella I'm so sorry. How awful to see such a promising line and then be let down. I feel horrible for you.

Aj I'm sorry about af. Check in and wait next go!

We will get our bfp's soon ladies! Keep hope and prepare for the next round. Or just relax and see what happens. Whatever floats your boat but come back cuz ill miss you! 😂

I'm so so sorry Aj. Hope your ok? Cycle day one is the day of first flow, so would be today.

I will be checking back in too through the month to check on you all if that's ok, although if it upsets anyone please do say and I won't.

I started this thread and not to be mean but I want to hear from all of you! And definitely want to hear how your pregnancy goes! If anyone doesn't like what or who is posting then maybe they should find a new thread. You've givin me so much hope and willpower to keep trying so I don't want you to disappear just because your preggers 😊

Awwww thanks safe. I'm totally routing for you all. Need you all over in first tri to keep me company!

Maryanne you are too sweet. I'm just fine :) Im actually feeling an incredible sense of relief. I think it's because now I know 100% What is going on with my body. I hate not knowing!

Please do check in! It would never upset me and I'm sure the other ladies agree. I would love to hear how you and baby are doing. :hugs:

Well, I'm officially out. AF showed up a bit early. I have a question though. Yesterday it was brown spotting, then today bright red. Which would be the start of my new cycle? Today?

Anyway, thanks for all the support! you ladies are wonderful. I wish you all the best. See some of you next time :)

Funny, my app just sent me an article about that this morning. It basically said discharge counts as a period. Just like the smaller stuff at the end, when discharge stops, period stops.
So I count the lighter brown spotting, but that's just me.

Mine started bright red for days (even bled through a tampon AND large pad onto pants). BOO!
Just last night brown...ugh, if someone told me what birth control pills did later in life, I never would have started them.

Ordered more Pregnitude. Lots of success in regulating and egg quality. It got me my first period after stopping BC, so....we shall see!

I would put today. I put CD1 as first day of 'real' flow

Hey y'all I was MIA yesterday, today im 9DPO, I'm testing tomorrow morning with fmu and then again at 12 and 14 dpo which af is expected on 14dpo. i'll update my symptoms.
8dpo: emotional and weepy, i cried over everything and i was super hungry and tired i even took a nap. then i couldnt get to bed until 4:30-5am. constipated. soooo much CM, its still a great mix of EW and Lotion. different from last month which was just lotion and it wasnt to this extent. some pinches and pulls from my ovaries and uterus. i think today might have been implantation?? maybe.. hopefully. and ive been having the weirdest vivid dreams. super gassy, boobs are a little sensitive but not bad. they look different. super bloated.
9DPO(today): had a terrible nights sleep. still weepy and emotional, ive been callung myself sensitive sally the past couple of day. constipated, had to take stool softners which have barely helped im so bloated still cant wear a bra, its fine with me lol. some uteriine cramps mild, feels like pulling/stretching kind of pains off and on. gassy. hungry, tired, i have heartburn but thats normal. still a lot of vivid dreams. super thirsty, i cant get enough water, my throat is dry and scratchy a little flemy and my nose has been stuffed up.

i think thats about it. i hope its all promising im keeping my fx

Sorry ladies.. DS isn't very well today so I've not been online much.

Still no AF here :shrug: going to test again on Thursday if :witch: hasn't shown up.

Sorry that you're out AJ:hugs:

Mary Anne. Of course that is okay! Please do keep in touch with us all :)

Fingers crossed we all get our bfps soon :dust:

18 days late now. Waiting to see if next af shows on the 16 of July or not. Rsad O many stories now t ladies being 21 p,us days late ous bfn and then find out they are indeed pregnant. Honestly i just want a blood test and if not figure out whats up. Nice to see some of you are getting bfp though

I'm so glad she stayed away for you Bella! Let's hope she doesn't turn up at all.

Yeah here's to hoping :) just checked my cervix position and it's lower now so I reckon AF is on the way and just trying to mess with me. I guess I'll know either way in a day or so x

How's everyone doing today? Still no AF for me but had some very light pink spotting this morning which I've never had before. I wish my body would stop sending me mixed signals. Not tested again today. Going to wait a few days I think. Don't think I can face another bfn :(

The last 2 tests I did have both dried with pink lines but obviously these are invalid because they have only come up hours after the waiting time :(

It's going good shes still not here though, that's a positive sign. Although I know being in limbo sucks. I really hope all this ends in a bfp for you.

Thank you Mary Anne! I'm hoping I've just got a bad batch of tests but I know that's wishful thinking!

How are you doing?

Yea I'm good. Feeling better now I'm past AF date but I feel so sick. Still I'm grateful to be pregnant again.

It is possible Bella. I had a bad batch.

Morning sickness is awful :(

Fingers crossed it is a bad batch. I need to nip to boots for some medicine for DS so I'm going to pick up a test. Just done one of the asda ones again and it was bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->