Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

Congratulations Aphy!

CD36 for me, no signs of af at all, lots more globs of ewcm today

Good sign pennies! Fx for you!

Hey ladies, I got my faint BFP this morning :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning xx

Congratulations!! I won't be testing until Monday now as away for the weekend, that's if af doesn't show first. Cd38, still no signs yet...

Congratulations Laurhilou!!! Fx it gets nice and dark!

Hi ladies!! May I join you?? 19 dpo today after a bfn this morning I'm not sure what's up!! Temps are still way up so will see what the next few days bring!!

Just joined this thread :) 13dpo today but suspecting af on the way! Any updates from our faint BFPs?? Gives me such joy!!

Congratulations Laurhilou!! Do you check your cp?? What position is it in??

Good luck pennies, fx for you!

Urgh so confused! CD41, absolutely no signs of af and still testing negative!

I'm sorry pennies :hugs: that is so confusing and frustrating!

Sorry Pennies, that is super frustrating. I've had that before and it ended up in my diagnosis of pcos. Hopefully that isn't the case for you. Big hugs.

And WOW I came back to so many bfps! And one Mc :cry: So sorry for your loss, hun.

Sorry for my absence, I was a little broody and had to try to think of other things while AF was here. But we are trying again, I predict O around 19th-21st ish. We will see :) I am not temping though this month, I will next cycle we try. If I fall pregnant this month, I'll be due 2 days after my birthday so here is hoping for a super early birthday present bfp hahaha!

How is everyone doing?

Naaxi sometimes you really do need a break from focusing on ttc. It's probably good for stress levels to focus on other things now and then. Glad your back tho!

Finished af and just getting in some practice 😉 While waiting to O.

Hoping this is our month. Would LOoOOove to announce at Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->