Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

You sound like you know what you are talking about flyingduster, I haven't got as far as charting, temps and opks!

My af isn't due until the 9th, so would be 17dpo!

Wow that's a really long LP?? How do you know when you ovulated if you don't temp or use OPKs? I can pin point mine by symptoms, but I like having the temps to confirm it!! Haha.

To be honest I don't! Think I said that a few days back, it's only my first month TTC so I'm trying not to get too technical too fast.

Going by cycle insights and app predictions / peak fertile window and symptoms/cm so I know I might not even be accurate with 11dpo today

Haha thank you Beccaboop and Flyingduster for answering my now really dumb question. Clearly I am over analyzing things because I thought there was something way more complicated about the blood than the obvious. Feeling a little dumb at the moment....🙈

Ah pennies, then it's not likely either that you Od when you think or that your AF is due when you think, cos 17 days is a crazy long LP, I've not heard of people having that!!?? Typically they're 14 days, but can be less (less than 10 is usually too short) they're rarely much longer before AF hits

How long are your cycles normally and when was your last one? Did you notice any EWCM or anything?

Thanks flyingduster, new to all of this so still trying to get my head around it all!

My last cycle was 35 days and the one before that was 39 days! Last af was 5th-9th October with my app predicting my next one to be 9th-13th November.

I had ewcm from around 18th-25th, brown spotting last thing 29th into first thing 30th (no spotting since) and sort of creamy cm since

My cycles are typically 31-32 days long, so 35-39 doesn't sound crazy. I don't O until day 18-19 and then I have 14 days from O till AF.

So for you, I'd take the last day of EWCM as potential O day. The spotting from O can come days later, so I'd stick with the EWCM. Which makes your AF due around the 8th I reckon. Unless you get a BFP.

Speaking of which, I'm 12dpo now and I tested this morning. This is pic at five mins:
image.jpg

I swore it was bfn as I watched it, so I left it and went to make a cuppa, came back at five mins to that. Ahhhh! I'll test again tomorrow....

Flying,I definitely see a line there! Fx for the morning test!!!

Bfn again today. Waiting for af now since I'm still spotting and it's turning more red/brown. 😔

Flyingduster I see that too, I'm excited for you, let us know how today's test goes!

Sorry to hear that moet, hugs.

I'm planning to test tomorrow, which is also when my app advises to test. Just need to wait and see I guess!

Pennies, it's still Saturday here, but it's 10:30pm and I'm about to head to bed. I did do another test at 7pm; 12 hours after the first one, and it has a faint line too. Nothing much different though, being not much of a hold! Haha.

Anyway, I'll be back on Sunday morning my time, in around 9 hours, hopefully with a darker line!!

Ahhhh! That was a nice thing to wake up to! I am so excited for you, flying! That's awesome. Sorry I've been so busy. Pennies, you'll catch the hang of it if you hang around here long enough without a bfp. (So I hope you don't catch the hang of it :D) I am debating charting this month... I have to skip late December early Jan as ALL the kids in my family seem to be born late September, early October. SO this month then skip then restart after new years. Moet, what dpo are you?

Flying duster that's so exciting!!

I think I'm 14 or 15dpo. I don't use opk's or temp so it's based on cm. my cycles are normally 31-33 days long. Currently cd 31. Spotting is just a small amount of brown today. Going to wait at least another two days or maybe more to test again when I would actually be late if spotting doesn't turn in to af.

Flying duster,I am so excited for you! Hope the line gets darker when you test next so you feel 100% confident in it!

It's a smidge darker than last night, but of course it's only been 12 hours and it can take 72 hours to double...

image.jpg

I'll keep testing, hoping it's darker over the next few days. AF due tomorrow.

Laurhilou that's so frustrating! Being in limbo is the worst!

BFN at 12dpo here so just waiting for AF now around Tuesday

Not sure I'm allowed to put this here but Friday I got a very faint positive that my husband couldn't even see then today it's much darker! We were going to wait until next cycle as we're but on hoilday atm had one night when we got carried away and just got a bfp. I'll try and upload it!

Attachments

• 20161106_082431.jpg
    20161106_082431.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012