• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

Just not our month Pennies 😢 When do you expect AF?

Congrats Becca!

Congrats Becca and definitely looks like a positive flyingduster!

Aphy my app predicts the 9th but will just wait it out now, no more testing for me for a while, don't know why I'm doing this to myself 😔

Looking great flyingduster!

Becca congrats!!! That line looks great 😊

Girls I need some advice.

If a test changes after you've taken it should you ignore it? And why can it change afterwards? I took a test and thought it had failed as I didn't get a control line. Have gone back to it and now see this??

Is that an evap line? Should I just disregard this result?

Attachments

• IMG_6180.jpg
    IMG_6180.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Still no update for me, sorrrryyy! :( No AF, white discharge & cramping. xx 6 days late x

Girls I need some advice.

If a test changes after you've taken it should you ignore it? And why can it change afterwards? I took a test and thought it had failed as I didn't get a control line. Have gone back to it and now see this??

Is that an evap line? Should I just disregard this result?

Is this one of those tests that should be a plus sign? I would disregard and try again with a different test.

Hi Moet, no it should just be a straight line like the control

did you test again today Pennies?

My BFPs haven't darkened at all and now I'm spotting a tiny bit tonight so I'm on the way out. Sigh.

My temp has dipped and FF predicted AF today so I expect I will be seeing her today or tomorrow :(

Ive never done my temperature before so wouldn't know anything about it, but sending you a massive hug xoxo

Sorry to hear this flyingduster, I'm still waiting to find out if I'm out!

Af today. I'm out. Good luck to you ladies! On to the next cycle.

Got a "pregnant 1-2" this evening on CB digital at 15dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"