Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Alright, ladies....I can't take it anymore....gonna test again tomorrow morning!!!
Wish me luck! :)

Congrats to all of you so far with BFPs! And good luck to the rest of you all :)

I'm out unfortunately. AF showed up last night, a couple days before expected. This is my second AF since my D&C and things don't seem totally back to "normal" yet (AF started out brown, instead of red, which seems unusual... also I have hardly any cramping which is a bit strange)! Things were a bit weird after my first mc as well. Hopefully next month is my month...

~*~ baby dust! ~*~

Sorry to hear that, eva1978. :( :hugs:

I don't think it's getting any darker !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 27
Do you have a side by side shot? That's still light, but it seems slightly darker than the last one to me. It's hard to say, though, because I'm on my Kindle and had to flip back and forth between the pages to compare. How many DPO are you again?

I waited until my period was late and there u have its official!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
Really pleased for you Hun !!! It make mine look Bfn !!

I see it!!! When AF is late it gets darker I was where u were at yesterday I had to wait a day after AF was suppose to be due in my case the next day test again either the next day or wait a couple of day but that is definitely not a squinter by any means good luck and can't wait for an update

You're still testing a bit early, it will keep getting darker. Some ladies' hcg levels double every 2 days, with others it's every 3...

Alright, ladies....I can't take it anymore....gonna test again tomorrow morning!!!
Wish me luck! :)

Did u test ? 😬

Yep...11dpo and another :bfn:
Not even anything to squint at, just 1 lonely line....

Thank you for asking. I'm trying not to let it get to me...but I'm failing miserably... :dohh:

My little sister is due with her 3rd "oopsie" baby in exactly 2 months, and I can't even hold on to 1. I'm SOOOO much healthier than she is, I just don't get it...
:cry:

Done another test this afternoon !!! I don't understand why it's not getting darker 😁😁😁😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 23
Done another test this afternoon !!! I don't understand why it's not getting darker 😁😁😁😁

You're driving yourself crazy, lol...

Remember, First Morning Urine (FMU) is the most concentrated so a test at any other time of day could even get lighter than one you took first thing that morning.

I would quite nearly KILL to get the faintest of faint lines.
Try to go easy on yourself by testing with only FMU. :hugs:

Mmmm so need these blood these blood test back !!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"