Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Done another test this afternoon !!! I don't understand why it's not getting darker 😁😁😁😁

Test again tomorrow with fmu levels supposedly double every 12 hours and I was testing every 12 hours until it was darker or skip tomorrow and test the next day

I usually try to stay really optimistic, but it's been 4.5 years since I lost my first pregnancy, a year since my second loss, and it's everything I can do to keep hoping. :sad2:

My OBGYN is referring me to a Reproductive Endocrinologist, but this morning I found out my husband forgot to fax a copy of his insurance card to start the preauthorization process TWO WEEKS AGO!!!
No WONDER I hadn't gotten a call to schedule our first appointment!!!!
:brat:

Alright, ladies....I can't take it anymore....gonna test again tomorrow morning!!!
Wish me luck! :)

Did u test ? 😬

Yep...11dpo and another :bfn:
Not even anything to squint at, just 1 lonely line....

Thank you for asking. I'm trying not to let it get to me...but I'm failing miserably... :dohh:

My little sister is due with her 3rd "oopsie" baby in exactly 2 months, and I can't even hold on to 1. I'm SOOOO much healthier than she is, I just don't get it...
:cry:

Same here, I'm just one day behind you,

I also feel the same way u do to 👎🏻😔

I'm sorry your feeling so crap xx

Omg-so much has happened since i went online-busy thread! Im only 4dpo so its still awhile to testing-aiming for tues but itll prob be mon-ill be 8dpo then! Congrats everyone with good news and hugs to anyone with af x x x

I'm convinced that is bfn cod it should be darker !!! This not knowing is killing me !!! I just want to know 😡😡😡

Blood yes come back at 6 !!! Will get today's results at about 1 !!! Not holding out for any progression though x

Ya I wish I could have a dark test to surprise the husband with but I'll take it lol I have an ob appointment Tuesday hopefully I can get an ultrasound sound done in the jellybean

:bfn: for me this morning, time to sit tight, and wait for the witch to arrive!! 😡

Ya I wish I could have a dark test to surprise the husband with but I'll take it lol I have an ob appointment Tuesday hopefully I can get an ultrasound sound done in the jellybean

I think your test is fine and is one great big enormous BFP so I wouldn't worry about the line being darker xx

Strange breast pain going all the way to my armpit area this morning....if I'm not pregnant, my body is being really cruel to me this cycle! FX!!!!

Strange breast pain going all the way to my armpit area this morning....if I'm not pregnant, my body is being really cruel to me this cycle! FX!!!!

Fx !! , have u took any tests today?

I feel af on her way 😑 👎🏻

I feel af on her way �� ����

No, I'm afraid of seeing another BFN....I'll be waiting until at least the 11th before taking another test, and I'm even considering waiting until the 13th, when AF is officially late. :winkwink:

It was just so hard to regroup after that negative test yesterday and I don't want to put myself through that again, especially if I AM preggers afterall! Who needs unnecessary stress hormones coursing through their body, affecting a potential little embryo? :wacko:

I'll probably just see if the :witch: shows up on Monday and test Tuesday morning if not. :thumbup:

(Looking on FertilityFriend, there are plenty of ladies who got BFNs on 11 or 12dpo and went on to get a BFP...so FX for us both!!!)

I feel af on her way �� ����

No, I'm afraid of seeing another BFN....I'll be waiting until at least the 11th before taking another test, and I'm even considering waiting until the 13th, when AF is officially late. :winkwink:

It was just so hard to regroup after that negative test yesterday and I don't want to put myself through that again, especially if I AM preggers afterall! Who needs unnecessary stress hormones coursing through their body, affecting a potential little embryo? :wacko:

I'll probably just see if the :witch: shows up on Monday and test Tuesday morning if not. :thumbup:

(Looking on FertilityFriend, there are plenty of ladies who got BFNs on 11 or 12dpo and went on to get a BFP...so FX for us both!!!)

I'm the same I'm not testing until the 11th , but I no the witch is right around the corner 😡😢

Also what makes today even worse, an ex from 5 years ago is due a baby boy on Christmas Day , but this ex is vile human being, who hits women!!, he done a 12 month sentence for breaking my nose , two black eyes , the imprint of Nike symbol on the side of my head when he kicked me in it, oh and 9 stitches in my top lip , and this MOUSE have continued to hit women he's been in 3 relationships all 3 women left him because he hit them , anyway what im trying to say is , why do people like that get to have good things in life , that poor child brought into such a volatile atmosphere/life , sorry for the rant but it's really pisses me off!! 😡😡

But yet good people like myself cannot get pregnant , although there's nothing wrong with me or my partner argh!!!

So many people out there having kids, when they shouldn't ...

Sorry guys 😔

I'm the same I'm not testing until the 11th , but I no the witch is right around the corner 😡😢

Also what makes today even worse, an ex from 5 years ago is due a baby boy on Christmas Day , but this ex is vile human being, who hits women!!, he done a 12 month sentence for breaking my nose , two black eyes , the imprint of Nike symbol on the side of my head when he kicked me in it, oh and 9 stitches in my top lip , and this MOUSE have continued to hit women he's been in 3 relationships all 3 women left him because he hit them , anyway what im trying to say is , why do people like that get to have good things in life , that poor child brought into such a volatile atmosphere/life , sorry for the rant but it's really pisses me off!! 😡😡

But yet good people like myself cannot get pregnant , although there's nothing wrong with me or my partner argh!!!

So many people out there having kids, when they shouldn't ...

Sorry guys 😔
It doesn't make much sense, does it? I know a lot of people who shouldn't have even had one child, but go on to have 3,4,5, or 6 kids that they won't take care of. It makes me so mad. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->