Testing Oct 22nd

babyclements

Reaction score
So, positive OPK this morning on CD 13 and positive also this afternoon, bloated and cramp, creamy stretchy cm I dont really temp so dunno if change, bd cd6/7/9/12 will do next 3 nights :wacko: and hopefully catch this eggie :) I will be away visting family for 3 weeks from Oct 10 and hubby will be joining us 5 days into our trip, so will be testing 5 days after he arrives with us on vacation. First time I have packed pregnancy tests for a vacation ;)

Anyone else about to O or just O'ing and texting towards the end of the month? Good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!

Should be testing around the 26-28th (hoping the margin in my cycles continue to work with me.) So not too far off :). Due to wacky cycles we started BD'ing CD5 and will continue through the 15th with every2-3days 2x a day - hopefully, lol. Poor hubby.

I'm testing around the 19th-21st, depending on how patient I can be lol. Oct 22 is my (current, maybe) youngest's 8th bday!!!

19th is my date to test, though we all know how patient us TWW ladies are...10 DPO sounds a lot like 14DPO right?? ;)

Clements, I hope you packed plenty of pg tests in that suitcase! You know you won't be able to wait until test day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->