Testing on 5th Oct buddies needed x

Dagde10

Reaction score
Hi

I have a 39 day cycle and i am due to test on 5th Oct, is anyone testing around this time and wants to buddie up x

My period should be due on 6th October. My Cycle length varies from month to month. How long have you been ttc?

Hi Jurney

I started trying for baby number 2 in March and had a misscarrige in June, i have been trying ever since and im hoping it happens soon.
How about you x

Hi Dagde10

I am really sorry for your mc.

This is my first time and I started trying in August 2009 (13 months ago). I am feeling really negative at the moment as it seems like its never going to happen. It seems to happen for everyone else though.

I am on CD 10 now and will have to start BD soon. It has become a bit of a chore lately and I dread the end of my cycle as it hits me hard everytime I get a BFN.

I know how you feel, It took me 3 years to get pregnant the 1st time round with my son who is now 22 months old so i am hoping it doesnt take to long this time round.

You get sick of people telling you it will happen and to forget about it when you cant.

Im on CD 21, im not sure when i ovulate really i think i might start a chart next month if im unluck again this cycle. i am due on on the 4th October which seems like a long time from now.

I have read quite alot on the internet on the topic. From what I've learnt:

If you have a 39 day cycle then you should ovulate around cd 25 i.e 2 weeks before AF is due. If you are on CD 21 then you are due to ovulate soon. Start some serious BD for the next week.

My cycle length last month was 30 days so I should ovulate on CD 16 and I would get my AF on 6th October.

Seems like we both need to get busy soon : )

Hiya

Did you manage to BD a few times these past few days? Have you had any Ov symptoms?

Hi Jurney

I have had a messed up AF this month i only had a 28 day cycle instead of 39 which was a shock so i am now back to CD 7, but let me know how you get on x

I'm due to test Oct 5th as well and am trying to force myself to wait although dh wants me to test tomorrow at day 27. I have been feeling like my af has been coming for days now so am unfortunately not as hopeful as I'd like to be.

Hey girls

My AF is due today. It hasn't arrived yet but I have the usual symptoms that I get just before so not too hopeful.

Dagde10

You must be on CD 14 today and based on a 28 day cycle you should be ovulating around this time. Make sure you:sex: lots and lots :winkwink:

Amethysta28

Have you tested yet? I have been fighting the urge to test for days now but going to wait for AF to arrive and test after if she doesn't. I've spent a fortune on tests already.

Hi girls sorry i have not been on for a while i am now on CD21 dont think i OV this month but i dont know not really had any EWCM and i usually have lots so i will just have to wait and see. My AF is due 19th Oct but im not testing untill 20th if i can wait.

How are you all getting on x

Hi girls sorry i have not been on for a while i am now on CD21 dont think i OV this month but i dont know not really had any EWCM and i usually have lots so i will just have to wait and see. My AF is due 19th Oct but im not testing untill 20th if i can wait.

How are you all getting on x

Hi

Maybe you are ovulating later this month? your cycle might be longer this month so its still possible that you haven't ovulated yet.

My AF arrived on the 7th Oct so new AF date would be around 7th Nov now : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->