Testing thread for later use.

Just depends when you implant..some don't until 12DPO.

Welp....BFN with the FRER.

Faulty Test I'm guessing.
Was riding high for a minute there. Even while taking this FRER I was certain to see a line, it even appeared for a minute and i was certain it was positive.
Psych....was not...
I'll try again tomorrow morning, but doubt it'll make a difference.

11dpoFRERafternoon.png

Last edited:

I see it! That looks too dark to be an evap. Fingers crossed for your next test :)

Well dud test....

BFN this morning.
So I guess I am onto preparing for AF, and more importantly a convo with OH that FINGERS CROSSED will turn into TTC.

But ...I think it'll probably lead to him being less 'care-free' and not even 'letting a few shots go by'

Rolling the dice here, hopefully in my favor. :shock:[-o<[-o<

12dpo.png 12dpofrer.png

I am sorry it's a BFN :(

I really hope he will consent to TTC. He really isn't too old, after all, Charlie Chaplin was 77 when he had his last baby ;)

WHOA 77! Goodness!

He likes charlie chapman! Maybe I can use that! HAHAHA

lol maybe but the counter to that is: "Maybe but he was then too old to pick it up" lol. I forgot where all that was from but it was in a film or tv series I think, so he might have heard that one lol Might want to not use it, just in case ;)

Oooh it was from When Harry met Sally! I just remembered!

But it seems he was "only" 73 lol

I am so sorry for the BFN but I am right here rooting for you and hoping hubby will come round to the idea a bit more and let a few swimmers go at the right time.
Gotta keep going....where there is a will there is a way! :)

Thanks Dee.
Feeling positive again this afternoon. Waitinng for AF but I feel happy. Like....'I got this'.
Just another month relaxing before I get a BFP and all hell breaks loose (hahaha I've been pregnant a few times and HOLY COW I don't deal well with the hormones I get serious HG).

I am looking at buying some bulk tests tho....and maybe moving this thread to TTC. I feel like it'll be better luck somehow.

What tests do you recommend for Canada? Ideally I'd like ultra sensitive ones. When TTC before I used ultra sensitive wondfos and like them. Cant find them now without buying Ovulation strips

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->