Testing thread for later use.

No issues here with dh. His sperm was tested back when we were ttc #3, so he was 44 then. He’s 60 now and still doesn’t seem to be an issue. The baby we lost in June was genetically perfect.
Luv Im a little jealous, 60! your man is a trooper!!! Mine is 48 and tentatively letting some soldiers go by...but unsure because of his age. :shock: says he wont be able to keep up! If only your guy could send some vibes to mine!!! LOL

@JessaBear36 Oh god! I cant remember creating an account when TTC the first time...but goodness I dont think there was THAT much info on there! HAHAHA

Ok, so as you all know I am a true POAS addict. at 4 dpo I cannot jusitfy peeing on anything expecting or hoping for a BFP. (seriously...)

BUT..... in the name of SCIENCE it is ok right?

I was curious with DEE's post about dipping a HPT strip in the same urine an OPK was dipped and getting a faint line.

So i tested it. Interesting results. As it gets darker it is more noticeable but these are tests within the time frame.

First test TOP is the control. Dipped first.

Second is the IC dipped AFTER opk

Third is the OPK i used.

You can see the difference between the two! Faint but there

test.png testneg.png

Ok so today is 5 dpo.

I am here at my office test randomly squeezing my boobs to ensure they are tender. :haha:
They are a little tender so it makes me hopeful.

I SS like crazy, but I know every time I got a BFP I had NO symptoms except EWCM before AF.

Last night and Today have twinges and pulling on the left side. Creamy CM and slightly tender breasts.
I am also nauseous.
That being said ..it is no different than any other month. I always feel this way.

I went to my HPT drawer and took out an HPT to take. But quickly realized I only have 6 left!! :dohh: ..My little science experiment yesterday took two away. HAHA
So I didn't test, and will do so further along. LOL (look at me being reasonable LOL )

Ok, so as you all know I am a true POAS addict. at 4 dpo I cannot jusitfy peeing on anything expecting or hoping for a BFP. (seriously...)

BUT..... in the name of SCIENCE it is ok right?

I was curious with DEE's post about dipping a HPT strip in the same urine an OPK was dipped and getting a faint line.

So i tested it. Interesting results. As it gets darker it is more noticeable but these are tests within the time frame.

First test TOP is the control. Dipped first.

Second is the IC dipped AFTER opk

Third is the OPK i used.

You can see the difference between the two! Faint but there

View attachment 1093230 View attachment 1093231
When I got that obvious fake BFP line I dipped 2 OPK's in the same small cup of pee before I dipped the HCG stick in AND then I had them all touching with the HCG in the middle of the two OPK's on the flat surface. I expect the 2 OPK's made the difference but I still fell for it for a while!
Good job we know though for future!
Cool experiment.

Good luck when you start testing which I think will be soon! :)

When I got that obvious fake BFP line I dipped 2 OPK's in the same small cup of pee before I dipped the HCG stick in AND then I had them all touching with the HCG in the middle of the two OPK's on the flat surface. I expect the 2 OPK's made the difference but I still fell for it for a while!
Good job we know though for future!
Cool experiment.

Good luck when you start testing which I think will be soon! :)

Wow, yeah probably made it more obvious line with 2 opks! Today the line is not even visible.

I went to the store and bought 4 dollarstore tests ...so I have 10 now.
Which will cover testing starting tomorrow....You know....for reference only :haha:

Wow, yeah probably made it more obvious line with 2 opks! Today the line is not even visible.

I went to the store and bought 4 dollarstore tests ...so I have 10 now.
Which will cover testing starting tomorrow....You know....for reference only :haha:
All in the name of science right?! Good luck when you test...xx

So tested this morning, but BFN. HAHA

My cervis is high, soft and closed. I seem to have no symtoms, yet this morning but doesnt bother me as implantation usually happens at earliest at 6dpo. My thinking is if any symptoms were to appear from HCG it would be after that.

Here is the test for my fellow squinters ;)

6 DPO.png

An opk...just to see ...:rofl:

CD21-6DPO.png

Seems to be similar to my 5/6DPO OPK last cycle (unsuccessful). So :shrug:, dunno.
But nothing should be different until some HCG gets in the system.

Come on Baby...Grow and implant ...Grow and implant:serenade:

7 dpo tests... of course BFN but i always feel like I see something.

The TWW makes you 7 shades of crazy. LOL

Both were taken within the 10 min time frame but the pink background nearer the 10 min.

7dpo.png 7dpodry.png

Still plenty of time yet. Ive got everything crossed for you :)

I won't be testing again this weekend. It is DS birthday and I know I couldn't excercise any type of self control, so I brought ALL my HPT and locked them in my locker at work. So won't have access to the all weekend.
I'll test first thing Monday Morning at 10dpo. Hoping it'll be clear. Most of my previous BFP were at 9dpo (although with extra sensitive 10 wondfo)

Enjoy your weekend ladies -xxx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"