Testing thread for later use.

I hope your DS has a good birthday. Good luck for when you test :)

Good luck with ure next test hon

Good Morning LAdies,

Firstly, OMG, @Suggerhoney Fabulous lines!! Congradulations!!!! Stick Baby Stick!!

DS birthday was fabulous. It was wonderful weather and with 20cm extra fluffy snow we had a blast sledding, making snow forts and snow ball fights.

I had myself convinced this morning I would see a BFP. I continually check my cervix, it is like a habit. Before every bathroom trip I check. After ovulation My cervix drops and usually stays low till AF.
This time my cervix dropped and on saturday...it dissapeared. IT was really high, soft and closed. I know we cannot go on cervix position to claim early pregnancy but I needed to literally talk myself down as I was sure this was IT. You know...the feeling you get?

Anyways...this morning's test is a little heart breaking....BFN. Not even a faint line to have me squinting proper.

This sucks. Every time it is like a guessing game if I can be in this TTC game, I just wish OH would be IN or OUT. THis in between business is heartbreaking. I keep thinking this is my last shot.

Conversations never end up anyways except for 'if it happens it happens, and I'm tooo old to TTC'

Uhhhhhh STUPID BFN!

10dpofmu.png

Maybe OH is just scared. Men are funny creatures and if he's been childless all his life it all probably just feels alien for him to be 'trying' at his age.
I expect if a baby came along he would fall in love with it 100%.
Tell him about me and my OH at 46 and 55 lol who are trying and explain it's more common than he may think and getting pregnant doesn't always come easy so you have to give it your best shot. I expect you've already done that but is it worth going over again?
Tell him how much it means to you.
And of course it's sometimes hard for men to 'perform' on the spot when we say we are fertile, maybe tell him the week but not the exact day for a more relaxed approach?

I really hope you get a line in the next few days.

Maybe OH is just scared. Men are funny creatures and if he's been childless all his life it all probably just feels alien for him to be 'trying' at his age.
I expect if a baby came along he would fall in love with it 100%.
Tell him about me and my OH at 46 and 55 lol who are trying and explain it's more common than he may think and getting pregnant doesn't always come easy so you have to give it your best shot. I expect you've already done that but is it worth going over again?
Tell him how much it means to you.
And of course it's sometimes hard for men to 'perform' on the spot when we say we are fertile, maybe tell him the week but not the exact day for a more relaxed approach?

I really hope you get a line in the next few days.

Aww thanks Dee. You've hit the nail on the head my dear. He also feels like people will judge him for his age, or his kid having such an old dad. He feels torn between wanting to ..and then not. Too many 'what if's'.

I'm gonna wait for AF to show and try another conversation.

And now as if to play games my cervix lowered and I suddenly feel like I've no hope left for this cycle. Sat here crying.

Sometimes high emotions is a sign though..try again tomorrow :hugs:

I totally feel for you! FX you soon will get lucky. :hugs:

Well ...negative again.
I feel like I should really just forget it. TRY...to forget the idea. OH is as stubborn as a mule.
I wont win this battle.

Feels extremely pointless.

11dpo.jpg 11dpofmu.jpg

Is there no way you can make him not pull out? Sorry to be so direct but maybe if you are on top?

Is there no way you can make him not pull out? Sorry to be so direct but maybe if you are on top?
HAhaha I like your thinking. LOL I think its more my moral side of it. Id feel guilty if it were to work like that.

I has crossed my mind :p HAha

But with AF very most surely around the corner ...I'm working on my speach to kind of sell my point once AF arrives. (Im gonna to use AF as back-up...you know making us hormonal and sensitive..HAHA)

Feel so nauseous right now. GOD my progesterone is messing with my head! I can't possibly have pregnancy symptoms when nothing shows up on my test.

(Side bar: been holding my pee for a couple hours now,...to re-test...you know just to be sure with SMU it is the same result) LOL

Last edited:
Urmmmm....

Can this just be the cruelest damn evap you ve seen in your life?!?!

Why?!!!!! Can this be real???!!! Seems pink and was within 3 min!!

Screenshot_20210119_121324_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

OOh I can see something! Can't it be the real thing?? What DPO are you?

As for being on top, well he never said he DIDN'T want a baby, so I don't think you would be cheating by helping things along?

Those tests can give shadows I've heard but I can definitely see something.
Test with another pink dye! :test:

@AngelUK IM 11 dpo today.
Hahaha I usually am on top. :p But he still gets out when he feels the need too. :p

@Deethehippy UHHHHH I held my pee for so long. :shock: Dont think I have it in me to do that again. HAHAHA ...I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll get a FRER for tomorrow's FMU.

I REALLY hope that isnt a cruel EVAP!

Well I don't know about much about tests I admit. I usually did one on 10DPO and if that was negative I didn't test again, except that one month when my period was a day late and then I got my blazing BFP. Just goes to show that even with twins 10DPO can give BFNs. Or you could be a day out maybe?

Good luck when you do more tests. Maybe you won't need to worry about the persuading hubby thing after all..I really hope so.

Hahaha I hope soo Dee!!

My applications all say I am 10 dpo. But I know I ovulated 11 dpo with ovulation spotting and CM. So who knows..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"