Testing til AF or bfp ***FRER Progression page 6***

Different brand, another line, hard to capture on camera, it's definately there and came up before 5 mins....
Looks like il be taking my frer tomorrow morning :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 46
whoooppppp BFP!!!! yeyyyy cant wait to see the frer

I hope your right, I can't deal with the upset of thinking it's bfp.... Going to have an early night ready for my morning frer lol

awww hun cant be anything else that line on last time is clear as day and pink
try not to worry and look forward to seeing that line on the FRER!!

I'm going through the same thing... lines on my tests and now I'm terrified to test again, I'm so scared it was fake and my morning frer will be negative ... and I've been having cramps today :/

I definitely see it! Exciting!! Fingers crossed for you XO.

I'm going through the same thing... lines on my tests and now I'm terrified to test again, I'm so scared it was fake and my morning frer will be negative ... and I've been having cramps today :/

I see the lines on yours too Hun, better not be the internet cheapies playing evil tricks on us. Are you testing tomorrow? X

I see the lines on yours too Hun, better not be the internet cheapies playing evil tricks on us. Are you testing tomorrow? X

Yes I'll do another IC and if there's still a line I'll do a frer!!! When are you testing again??? I want to test tonight again but I'm scared to see a negative!!!

Yes I'll do another IC and if there's still a line I'll do a frer!!! When are you testing again??? I want to test tonight again but I'm scared to see a negative!!!

Going to risk testing again with my frer in the morning... Will be on about half 9 so will look out for your post too, good luck Hun xxx

definitely see it on these latest tests too fx for frer tomorrow

I definitely see it now without the need to invert or squint! Congrats! I would say you are pregnant! :yipee:

Definitely there! Looking forward to your frer bfp!

I'm only 10DPO quite surprised by this to be honest! Twins hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->