Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

I think you're about to get a clear positive!!

I agree. The super drug test had a pink line. FX!!

Are you going to test with another FRER? Im excited to see how itll turn out! Youre right, our FRER lines look the same. Im still second guessing mine though :laugh2:
Do you have any "symptoms"? I feel AF cramps and a dull ache in my cervix but AF is still a week away..

Well done another frer this morning and it looks like the other tests I've been taking since Monday. There's just no progression :( so I think I must of had an early loss and still have some hcg in my system. I'm a bit gutted, but kind of relieved I've got my answer. I think AF would be due anytime from now till Saturday, so i think I'm just going to wait it out. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 42
Are you going to test with another FRER? Im excited to see how itll turn out! Youre right, our FRER lines look the same. Im still second guessing mine though :laugh2:
Do you have any "symptoms"? I feel AF cramps and a dull ache in my cervix but AF is still a week away..

I've been getting some aches and like a pulling sensation on my cervix, but that's been about it really. Oh and I've been really tired for the past 4 or so days. I really hope it's for you holliems xxxx fingers crossed xxxx

Its still so early that your progression might not look drastic yet. Its so easy to worry in the beginning.. but hang in there girl, i believe it will get darker..

I'm struggling to understand that if I'm 11 or 13dpo, that my lines would be more visable by now. If I'm using fmu and they are barely there after 3 days then my gut instinct is saying there's a problem :( I've always had great lines on frers in the past :( I know what you mean though and I suppose anything is possible xxxx

I saved my fmu from when I did my frer and used a IC, got this. This is so confusing (still so light for my dates imo) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 30
Ok weird I know, but I kept my fmu today, just in case I decided to dip something else lol. Well after the result of the IC and seeing how it dried made me wonder, anyhow, my clear blue plus turned up today, I thought what the hell and dipped one, expecting to get a BFN. Are they not 25mlu???? But there's a line (yep in the time limit)

So if I'm getting a faint line on a frer (12.5mlu) plus a better line on the clear blue (25mlu?) what's going on??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 37
Fmu IC from yesterday and today, bottom is today's how it's dried....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 22
I see verrrrry faint lines, have you tried with afternoon pee? My FMU was always fainter than on an afternoon xx

I see verrrrry faint lines, have you tried with afternoon pee? My FMU was always fainter than on an afternoon xx

I have thought about doing this, but assumed it would be better to use fmu (I.e most concentrated). I may do my other clear blue later after a 3hr hold, see how that goes x trying like mad not to waste too many tests but not doing very well lol

I'd say hcg is just building up and you'll get a bfp.

Agreed with Leah. Sometimes people get really faint lines at 11/13 dpo, and sometimes people get darker lines. From my understanding it depends on what your hcg was at before implantation ..anything below a 6 is not pregnant, so of you were a 1 it would take longer to get a dark positive but if someone were a 5 it would be quicker to get a positive. And along with when you implanted.
You definitely have a bfp girl, try to relax and just test to see if it gets darker. Im sure it will. :hugs: congratulations

Honestly, fmu SUCKED for me [and for lots of ladies on here]. I would stick to smu after a 4+ hour hold [if you're able].

In any case, I do see something faint on that CB but those blue dyes can be tricky :dohh:

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Look at these! Tested after 2-3hr hold!!

I Fell apart before I tested thinking it was over as I started getting some AF type pains, so went to see if I started to bleed, but nothing so I did the clear blue and the line was darker, so thought I'll do the frer too!! Xxxxx:cloud9::hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 61
Clear blue plus!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 30
Thank you!!!

Had to get hubby to check them and confirm its 'there' LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->