Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

I'm still having AF type cramps and now I'm spotting :(

I had spotting in the early days too. Worried me to no end but everything was fine. FX it's just bean snuggling in.

I hope so. Cramps have stopped at the minute, so I'm holding my breath. Never had spotting in my pg's before x

It's like a watery pink when I wipe

I did my last pregnancy..they say it's normal but let's be honest...it's scary!! I had a sch..a sub chorionic hemmorage which is a bruised uterus..ultrasound at just under 6 weeks showed baby with a hb..ne t uktrasound at 8 w 3 days showed the sch had resolved itself..midwife kept telling me unless your bleeding bright red and a lot of it and have painful cramps..hang in there..maybe lay low for the next day or two:)

That's how mine was. Had it several times over the first few weeks. That bean is a strong and healthy two year old now ;)

Thanks ladies, I hoping its going to be ok. The spotting is hardly there now, but I'm not counting my chickens just yet tho.

How long did yours last each time lovin sunshine?

Anywhere from a few hours [like two trips to the bathroom] to a full day/day and a half. It was always that watery pink, sometimes brown/old blood [sorry tmi]. If I remember correctly it happened the day after my bfp, the first time.

Ok thank u both for sharing x

Just been to check and there's nothing when I wipe now. Fx I don't get anymore, but we shall see. Is it implanting that causes it? My tests went darker this afternoon from this morning, would that make sense?

I did my last pregnancy..they say it's normal but let's be honest...it's scary!! I had a sch..a sub chorionic hemmorage which is a bruised uterus..ultrasound at just under 6 weeks showed baby with a hb..ne t uktrasound at 8 w 3 days showed the sch had resolved itself..midwife kept telling me unless your bleeding bright red and a lot of it and have painful cramps..hang in there..maybe lay low for the next day or two:)

Will definitely be taking it easy for the next couple of days x thank u for sharing xxx

It can be a number of things but right now implantation is most likely! Other things can be general irritation of the cervix or uterus.

PS yay for test getting darker!!

I had cramping with both my pregnancies and spotting with my full term birth pregnancy (all the way til the second trimester ) but it is so easy to worry! I was a mess the whole time i was spotting especially having a previous miscarriage. You can always ask for blood test results to ease your mind. CONGRATULATIONS holly i am so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->