Thank you presents

Lauren25

Reaction score
I need some ideas for thank you presents!

My bridesmaids are sorted, I have got the lush jewellery!

The ushers and best man we will either get them an engraved hip flask or glass!

But we would like to get something extra for our MOH and Best Man, any ideas?

Also both sets of parents have helped us out buying things etc so we need to get them a thank you present but I have no clue!

So what did you buy or just any ideas for me would be great :)

I'm doing gift boxes for my bridesmaids/MOH and we'll probably do hamper style gifts for the parents. I'm not very imaginative I'm afraid :lol:

For parents we did their presents on the day. We had a picture taken with each of our parents and had them printed there and then.

We presented it to them later in a posh frame as a thanks. We gave them a bottle of champagne too!

For the Best Man we went for Cufflinks!

Ohh this is so difficult because I don't even know what we are planning on spending on them! I asked OH and he said we will see what we have left which is no help at all!!

I was thinking of getting them both a over night stay or 2 for somewhere but getting it off Groupon as we probs wouldn't be able to afford to just buy it! But then MIL and FIL never go away anywhere, they go on and on about it, will book things then just not go and give it to someone else so I wouldn't want fork out for that and then to find out she's let SIL go or something!!

Maid of Honour I'm thinking a voucher for a beauty treatment!

For parents you cant go wrong with flowers, alcohol or chocolate.

Lavish flowers for both sets or parents, cuff links for best man/ushers and maybe a delicate item of jellery for bridesmaids --- or their bridesmaid dress if it brought not hired??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->