That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

girls, you mentioned abdominal twinges and I get them loads, I have done ever since I got pregnant the first time then m/c and since. I dont know if its stuff that's always happened and I've just not been aware because I wasnt thinking about it but nowadays I feel like I have twinges all the time! What does it mean? Anything? Nothing?

I know exactly what you mean, Kizzy.
I think i mustve always had these twinges during ovulation, but was never "in tune" with my body, so never noticed. But since being pregnant, having a loss, and actively TTC, I think i am much more in tune, and notice everything that is happening.
xx

Since I was preganant I've noticed every twinge too. I wonder if our bodies just point it out to us more! Or I never thought anything of them before!

You know we were talking about egg quality the other day? If your opk goes nearly + then - then eventually + does that mean the egg tried to release then didn't so it'll be poorer quality? I am sadly obsessed with this. Or could it simply be the random hormone surges of PCOS?

Hey Grey, im not sure of the answer to this question. But as I mentioned the other day, I had a faint line, then no line, then a dark line, all in the space of 3 days. So I imagine its pretty normal (or at least i hope it is).
Please try not to get too obsessed with it. Im sure everything is fine, and you are in good company here.
And also, I dont think you will be alone here next week. Im sure you will get a +OPK today or tomorrow, and be coming over to the TWW thread with me and Imp over the weekend.
:hugs:
xx

Thanks for that :) I hope it's normal too, I guess it's easy to become obsessed when you have all your hopes pinned on something. Hopefully it will come today or tomorrow...I'm going slightly mad. Thanks and I hope I'm in there with you soon!

Gosh, Ive had these twinges all day! Never noticed them ever in my life, and now its all I can think about. I wonder, if I didnt know I was Oing today, would I still be feeling them? :wacko:
xx

I get the twinges too! lol I do think that I just knotice them more now that I've lost a little one and am trying again.

Congrats Imp and Shell! You'll be in the 2ww in no time! I'm still here...getting ridiculous! We :sex: last night and really hoping my opk goes + today.
You know we were talking about egg quality the other day? If your opk goes nearly + then - then eventually + does that mean the egg tried to release then didn't so it'll be poorer quality? I am sadly obsessed with this. Or could it simply be the random hormone surges of PCOS?

I think it's going to be a pretty lonely place in here next week, I sadly feel like I will still be here :(

Hi Everyone :hi:

Congrats Shelleney & Imp!!!! Grey, don't fret, I'm still in the OTWW with you. :) I'm hoping that
tomorrow is going to be D-day. Got a faint line on last night's OPK, so here's hoping to getting a
dark line tomorrow, and O'ing! By the way, anyone else here who gets a +OPK and O's the same day? That seems to be my pattern.

As for O pains after the miscarriage, I've also been noticing the twinges. I actually even had them during my bleed and a little after, which was definitely new and different. :dohh:

Happy new year everyone x
I'm joining up.. still waiting to O .. cycle varies so i'm guessing it could be any time between 4th to the 8th.. I don't do temps or OPKs so just going to have to keep busy from about now !!!!
I'm finding it really interesting all the signs there are that your body gives you that i've never been aware of before, looking out for them this month
I'm feeling quite positive this month as its my first proper cycle after mc and wanting to do everything just right at the first hurdle

I don't know about you guys but feels like its been a long wait from mc to first a/f and now to the big O ... counting down the days and nearly there x

Happy New Year OTWWers! :hi:

Welcome Candy. Hope your stay here with us is a short one.
Im off to the TWW thread now, but I will keep popping in to check on how youre doing.
:dust:
xx

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well, I'm happy to report that my stay in the OTWW this cycle is hopefully coming to an end soon. I got my + OPK today. :happydance: Hoping to see that temp spike tomorrow, as I usually O the same day as the positive OPK. Fingers oh so tightly crossed! :-k

:hi: Hello everyone! Long time no see!
I've just gotten back from a nice long road trip across the eastern part of Canada. It was really great to get away and see my family and friends, and of course the ocean. :shipw:
Didn't have any time alone to :sex:, except for last night, and I was really shocked when I logged back on to BnB tonight to discover that I'm already in my fertile period!
I really want to take it easy this cycle, as last month was so brutal for me. So, no SMEP, no OPKs...just :sex: ...although my husband is now sick, sick, sick, so this might be difficult! Argh, I just don't want to get all stressed out again!
I have a lot of catching up to do on the treads. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and have been busy little :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Who's left in the OTWW? I'm off now to check out the TWW proper and see if there have been any :bfp: announcements. I hope, hope, hope that 2011 is our year!

Welcome back Anna!

I had my positive opk on the 30th and 31st. Dtd 29th 30th and 31st. Missed the 1st, but opk was negative anyway. Dtd again today though just in case!! Fingers crossed we got the Eggie this time.

Welcome Back Anna - sounds like a good and relaxing TTC plan this month. I'm in the TWW but trying not to symptom spot so I'm not posting as much this month. :)

not long now .. Cd13 .. Just wanted to mention the twinges that the girls picked up earlier in this thread .. Yesterday had af type cramps and lower back ache .. I've not experienced this before and wondered if it were O pains .. Still learning all this but i'm sure that its happening just by the way i feel, if that makes sense ! Going to keep it up this week as cycle varies between 28 to 32 days so i take it as a wider possible fertile window .. My poor OH lol x

I'm still here...on CD27 now - getting ridiculous :(
Been having proper EWCM for the last 2 days so hoping it's now my time today...but knowing my luck thus far it won't be.
Hope you're all doing well and enjoying your journeys :D

Greygirl - I don't want to be a downer but you might be having an annovulatory cycle...your cycle will just be longer but you will eventually ovulate (I think SamIam had this issue as well although I don't know if she ovulated yet since she went away for the holidays). Here's a link and see how your chart looks pretty similar. I just thought you might like to see it so you won't be as frustrated.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/chart32a-anno.gif

Welcome back Anna. Glad you had a good time travelling. Hope your OH feels better soon, especially now you are in your fertile period and need to start BDing! lol

Hi, Imp. Sounds like you may well have caught that eggy this cycle. When are you due to test? FXd for you! :dust:

Hey Candy. Sounds like you may be experiencing O pains. Thats good news. Get BDing now Hun! :sex:

Oh Grey. Im so sorry to hear you still havent Od. Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you finally O today. Thinking of you
xx

Hi Grey (and everyone else) :hi:

Don't worry....I'm still lingering on this thread as well. Got a +OPK, but looks like Ms. Eggy is playing diva this month. :hissy: Don't know what the f**k is going on. My cycle has never done this before. But I guess the old adage is true that a MC can change your cycles for better or worse. Take a guess what it's doing to mine. :grr:

I bet you're like "Oh neffie, just shut up already!!". LOL, I know right. :haha: Hang in there grey. :hugs:

hello OTWWers!
just stopping by to say hi and hope everyone is BDing so that mr sperm catches miss eggy!!
BTW, happy new year!!!

It does look similar to mine...so does it mean I have a 'dry' cycle with no period and then ovulate when I would in the next cycle? I'm confused, not really heard of annovulatory...so when I do eventually ovulate, will it be any good?

Thanks Neffie, hope yours makes an appearance soon!

Welcome back Anna. Glad you had a good time travelling. Hope your OH feels better soon, especially now you are in your fertile period and need to start BDing! lol

Hi, Imp. Sounds like you may well have caught that eggy this cycle. When are you due to test? FXd for you! :dust:

Hey Candy. Sounds like you may be experiencing O pains. Thats good news. Get BDing now Hun! :sex:

Oh Grey. Im so sorry to hear you still havent Od. Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you finally O today. Thinking of you
xx

Think af would be due on the 15th or 16th...? So I'll be due to test around then. My birthday is on the 20th so maybe I'll get an early gift??!! lol :happydance:

It does look similar to mine...so does it mean I have a 'dry' cycle with no period and then ovulate when I would in the next cycle? I'm confused, not really heard of annovulatory...so when I do eventually ovulate, will it be any good?

Not too sure: Here's something I found...so you will eventually get your period. I don't know when/how you ovulate or you just don't ovulate and wait for the next cycle. I would just wait and keep temping.

Here's something I found: How can I tell if I’m having an anovulatory cycle?
An anovulatory cycle occurs when an egg is not released. The BBT’s will be erratic and show no thermal shift. The length of the cycle can be normal, long, or short. The menstrual flow can be light or heavy. Causes for an anovulatory cycle are illness, travel, stress, coming off of birth control pills or Depo Provera, strenuous exercise, and sudden weight loss or gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->