That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Congrats to those getting O pains and +opks :)

Hopefully lots of + pregnancy tests soon too!

This is my chart right now:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-12

Getting really down now, I know it's only my first month trying, but my O day had been getting so much earlier (21 is my earliest).

How is everyone doing? Getting excited to test after 2ww??? :hugs:

Grey, in looking at your temps, there is a possibility that you might have O'd yesterday. Your temp spiked today, and it is more than 1/10 of a degree higher than your past 6 temperatures. I know you still haven't gotten a +OPK, but just my 2 cents. ;) Then again, it's coming from someone whose body is playing tricks on her, so maybe someone else can give a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Good luck either way. :flower:

Could it be for some reason I just didn't test at the right time? I hope I o'd yesterday...I guess the next 2 days temps will tell right? If I remember rightly 3 raised temps count as o'ing right?
I'm reeaally hoping it was yesterday!

im in my 2ww wait right now but i dont think this is our month :( not giving up hope yet though. baby dust to you

Could it be for some reason I just didn't test at the right time? I hope I o'd yesterday...I guess the next 2 days temps will tell right? If I remember rightly 3 raised temps count as o'ing right?
I'm reeaally hoping it was yesterday!

Do you usually test once a day, or more? If you tested in the afternoon, and the LH surged at night (or vice versa), it's very well possible that you might have missed it. Keep an eye on your temps for the next few days. Hopefully they'll continue rising. Fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Welcome RIP and sorry for your loss. :hugs: Not a bad idea to stay hopeful. ;) You're not out until the :witch: arrives. Good luck! :dust:

im in my 2ww wait right now but i dont think this is our month :( not giving up hope yet though. baby dust to you

Good luck and fingers crossed it is your month!

Do you usually test once a day, or more? If you tested in the afternoon, and the LH surged at night (or vice versa), it's very well possible that you might have missed it. Keep an eye on your temps for the next few days. Hopefully they'll continue rising. Fingers crossed. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I've been testing about 6-6.30 most days, sometimes twice - 1 early afternoon and one 6ish...I could have missed it I guess, how long is the surge normally? I hope I have missed the surge and my temps tell the truth!

Do you usually test once a day, or more? If you tested in the afternoon, and the LH surged at night (or vice versa), it's very well possible that you might have missed it. Keep an eye on your temps for the next few days. Hopefully they'll continue rising. Fingers crossed. :thumbup:

I've been testing about 6-6.30 most days, sometimes twice - 1 early afternoon and one 6ish...I could have missed it I guess, how long is the surge normally? I hope I have missed the surge and my temps tell the truth!

The actual time the surge lasts varies from person to person. Typically, you O between 12-36 hours after the first +OPK (but that can vary too). So assuming we take the typical scenario, if you did indeed O yesterday, your surge would have been anywhere between Jan 1 & 2. But that's a pretty wide window, so obviously it's hard to pinpoint without the +OPK. Strangely enough, I'm in the exact opposite situation. I had 2 positive OPKs, but my temps are not spiking like they should. In the past I've never O'd past CD 16, and today is CD 17 (not to mention the fact that in the past I've always O'd the same day as the +OPK :shrug:). I'm hoping to see that temp go up tomorrow. If not, just get ready for another 'neffie rant' on this (and other) threads tomorrow. ;)

Interesting how we're in mirroring situations...if we could mix it up a little we'd both be fine!
I really hope we both have spiking temps that stay high the next few days, we must have shy eggs! I do wish I ovulated that early in a cycle! Do you have PCOS?
Good luck for tomorrow! :hugs:

Thanks, you too! No PCOS that I know of. Things have been pretty normal for me cycle wise (knock on wood!). I had prepared myself for this cycle to be different after the MC, but when I started seeing all that fertile CM 2 weeks post MC, I thought "Ok, maybe all of this hasn't thrown things for a loop". But now I'm a bit stumped. ;) How about you? Do you have PCOS?

Sorry about your MC, how many weeks? Glad you don't have PCOS, that should help! It does sound mostly positive after the MC, except this last bit, but if it's tomorrow then it just means your body was playing around with you :)

I do have PCOS yes, it's a blight on my life, but I'm trying to deal with it, I just hope it doesn't stump my chances. I want to be an exception :D

Sorry about the PCOS. :hugs: I was 5+1 when I started miscarrying. We were lucky enough to get pregnant just in our 2nd month TTC, but it wasn't meant to be I guess. :( All said and done, it doesn't matter when you miscarry, IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! I guess time will tell if it's meant to be again. Oh well, a girl can hope, right? :) It would be so AWESOME though to get a BFP this cycle. :haha: (and even better to get it in the company of youTTCAL ladies :)).

:wave: Hello everyone! Sorry for being so elusive; I'm just still trying to get my life back in order after vacation...
OK, that's not entirely true. Truth is, I've been lurking and reading up on everyone's updates, but haven't been posting because....I don't know, I guess I'm still pretty bummed about last cycle and I feel like I let myself get my hopes up with symptom spotting and generally obsessing about what day in my cycle I was and...well, you all know how it is.
Anyways, I'm going to try to post again, but avoid talking about myself as much as possible!

Anyways, I've noticed a lot of talk about husbands as :spermy: donors, and trying to make things more interesting, etc. It's true, most of us just don't see sex the same way anymore, and it's hard (impossible?) not to think about it as a means to an end. Hopefully some day soon we won't feel that way, but for now I don't think we should beat ourselves up over it. Also, I honestly don't see how our husbands could be complaining about getting :sex: !
The way I get action without making my husband feel used is by making it seem like it was his idea to do it! I act all tired and achy and ask for a massage; and, well, he can't resist!
I think grandbleu was talking about massages earlier...try it out, girl! Don't give HIM the massage! :haha: Also, I recommend getting a massage bar from Lush - yum!

hi ladies!
i know its late but couldnt sleep. Ive had period/gas like pains all day and they're annoying. I also had a small amount of EWCM/creamy CM tonight. I know I said I wouldnt SS but cant help it LOL :nope:

I DTD last night and wrote on my journal that it felt nice not to have to think about mr :spermy: catching miss egg during our BDing. I love massages and Im always giving it but hardly receive it and when I do finally get it, it puts me to sleep.... LOL I will be buying some type of massage oil and keep it on our night stand, hopefully DH gets the hint.

hope you ladies are doing well.

Good Night! happy dreams!!
:hugs:

Morning Everyone :hi:

Well, Ms. Eggy finally arrived yesterday, so I'm a bit relieved. Even though I'm transitioning over to the 2WW thread, I'll be lurking around this thread to see how everyone's doing. :)

Grey, what's the update on today's temp? Fingers tightly crossed for you chick! I really want you to join the 2WW soon, so hurry up! :hugs:

Well I am back here after yet another failed month. AF just arrived smack bang on time.
Feeling really emotional today, had to fight back tears at work. I just feel so frustrated-I never imagined how hard all this would be.
Time is also not on my side, I turn 36 next month. :cry:
Sending good luck vibes to everyone who are due to test soon x

So sorry new. :hugs: She truly is a :witch:, isn't she? :growlmad: Good luck for the next cycle. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :)

Well I am back here after yet another failed month. AF just arrived smack bang on time.
Feeling really emotional today, had to fight back tears at work. I just feel so frustrated-I never imagined how hard all this would be.

So sorry for the :witch: arriving :( I hope this next cycle is the one for you :) :hugs:

Morning Everyone :hi:

Well, Ms. Eggy finally arrived yesterday, so I'm a bit relieved. Even though I'm transitioning over to the 2WW thread, I'll be lurking around this thread to see how everyone's doing. :)

Grey, what's the update on today's temp? Fingers tightly crossed for you chick! I really want you to join the 2WW soon, so hurry up! :hugs:

Congrats on the eggy arriving! That's great news :D

My temp plummeted back down to where it was 2 days ago...had my 2rd almost-but-not-quite + okp again today :( Hoping it goes + at 6pm! I'm feeling a little more positive today, no idea why :happydance:

YAY, almost + is great news! :happydance: Hope you see that +OPK this evening. Make sure you :sex: once you get that +. I got thrown for a loop this cycle on the OPKs. So didn't end up :sex: the last 2 days. What a bummer! :nope: I know there's still always a possibility, but would have felt a whole lot better if we had DTD one more day for added cushion. Oh well, I'll see about tonight, but it's probably too late. :shrug:

Good luck again! Keep me posted. ;)

So sorry...thank you for sending your Good Luck to us...I totally get you on the age thing...I just had a new Bday a month ago...I thought I'd have my whole family by now (like 3 kids!)...I haven't even had 1. Sorry hon wish we could have a coffee so you could just talk it out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->