That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

That sounds good Sparkle then you definitely had a chance to catch the egg for sure. I know it's nice to be home and not have any worries about the in laws (out laws???!!! LOL) or your son sleeping right next to you.

PS. One or two more times for good measure never hurts :winkwink:

I call them the outlaws since they are so dreadful.

When we called mil this morning she told my oh that we never give C enough chance to settle there. She sees him once a week, we bend over backwards to visit her, she makes me so mad!!!

Hello OTWWers! :hi:
How are we all today?

Sparkle - glad to see your egg waited for you, thats great news! Hopefully you caught it yesterday or today. So you will be off to the TWW thread then? Hope to join you there soon.
Welcome back Imp. Hope you had a great Christmas, with plenty of BDing. Yes, looks like we are O ing at the same time. Will be nice to have another buddy.
Hey, Grand. Hope you are enjoying it over in the TWW. Will be joining you very soon, I hope. Just waiting for that positive OPK.
Grey - hope that OPK turns positive soon. Keep up the BDing!

Hi to everyone else!
xx

3 days until the big O! Getting excited! :happydance: Although DH woke up with a sore throat this morning, so hope that he's going to be up for it. Oh well, he better!! I was like ":saywhat:..this is not the week for you to be getting sick!!" LOL!! We (umm, at least I) will be getting ready for some serious :sex: tonight..YEEEE HAAAAHHHH!!

Forget his sore throat! Just tell him he has to get over it! lol. Good luck with the BDing, make sure theres plenty of :spermy: waiting for Miss Egg when she arrives in 3 days!
xx

Is it normal for an opk to be nearly + then go much lighter again? It was almost the same colour as the test line yesterday, but now today it was faint again...hopefully it'll go properly dark tomorrow!

Same colour as the test line is positive as far as I know Greygirl. That's what mine was yesterday too!!

Hey Grey. I have done 3 OPKs so far this cycle. With the first 2, the test lines were faint, but today there was no test line at all. So i know what you mean.
Perhaps your urine was just abit more diluted today? Or did you maybe test at a different time of day to usual. Hope you get a positive tomorrow
xx

hi OTWWers!!
just stopping by to say hey.....
hoping to see you all on the other TWW thread.....

hugs... :hugs: :hugs:

Morning OTWWers! :hi:

I cant believe im still here! where the Hell is that eggy? im still waiting (impatiently) for my positive OPK. Im day17 today, and starting to worry im not going to ovulate at all this cycle. I know my ticker says im not due to ovulate til New Years Day, but i was hoping that was wrong. I dont temp, or check my EWCM, so the OPKs are the only things I can go on. Hurry up dark test line!!!

Thank you for listening to my rant. I dont do it very often :blush:
Hope you are all doing well today
xx

Mine came late this month so I totally get the frustration. Hope it comes soon.

Thanks Grand.
Save a space for me in the TWW thread please :hug:
xx

Same here Shelleney, I'm really frustrated too. Glad you and Grand can understand - why is it sooo slow! It's supposed to be the 2ww...not the 2month wait!
Really hoping I get a +today, gotta try and keep DH having :sex: while we try and catch the egg...
Hope I can join the 'proper' 2ww soon, will see you all there!

Aww, we are in the same boat then, Grey. Although, how long is your cycle? I hope we have a long enough luteal phase so that the eggy has time to stick....
I need to keep up with the BDing too. Havent done it for the last few nights, as been too tired. Need to get over the tiredness and just go for it!
I so desperately want to be in the "proper" 2WW with everyone else. Race you there, Grey!! :haha:
xx

Race on! ;)
On FF it says my average is 36 days, you? I'm hoping the pineapple juice I'll be drinking will help eggy stick...

I dont have an "average". Used to be 28 days, but all that changed after I lost Baby C. Last month was 32 days, so Im going with that, I think. If I ov on Day 19 (like my ticker says), that gives me a 13 day LP, which should be fine, right? I really hope you ov today, Grey. :cloud9:
xx

If yours is 32 after that and that's long, is 36 unusually long?! I'm really worried about my egg quality if I ovulate this late :(
Hope you do too!

If 36 days is normal for you, then thats fine. And as long as you Ov early enough in your cycle for you to have a decent LP, then your eggy should have time to stick.
Or thats what I have been lead to believe. Read somewhere that you need to have an LP of at least 10 days. FXd we both Ov soon, if thats the case!!
xx

Can I join the race? :flower: I'm hoping that my cycle is on track this month (used to be 28 days before my MC). Due to ovulate in 2 days. Fingers crossed that it happens. I've been temping, and so far no signs of having O'd. Haven't used any OPKs yet. Will probably start using them tonight or tomorrow.

p.s. even though it's a race, I'm hoping we all get to the finish line together. :) That would be awesome!

p.s. even though it's a race, I'm hope we all get to the finish line together. :) That would be awesome!

Me too Neffie! That would indeed be awesome! the TWW thread wont know whats hit them when we all gatecrash on New Years Day!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"