That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

I've posted my masses of questions in the TTC after a loss forum as I don't want to hijack this thread. I haven't had a +opk yet, but my temp stayed high...

How are you all doing? Hoping based on my answers in that thread I can join the 2ww!

Grey, I looked at your chart, and from whatever little I know about temping, it looks good. You said that you got a faint line on the last test. Even though you didn't get a sure fire + on the previous tests, the fact that the last one was lighter than all the others may very well mean that you O'd. I think it's a good idea to continue taking OPKs for a couple more days just to be on the safe side. By the way, the pattern of your chart post O is SOOOOO similar to mine (that is in fact if I O'd, coz so far I haven't got confirmation from FF,:haha:). I definitely don't think you're out, so hang in there. :hugs: And start posting more in the 2WW, since you belong there. :winkwink:

Thanks Neffie, I will :) I do hope/think I O'd, just hoping I'm right! It was light again today, barely visible compared :)

Grey - I'd say FF is probably right...it will probably be confirmed when you temp today and it stays high.

Well I'm back here...AF got me so it's the Other TWW for a bit and gearing up for TTC again. Is anybody left on this thread??? I think I may be alone...am I??? Is everybody in the TWW??? OK just calling out for others in the TTC part of TWW.

:shrug:

Grand, if it helps any, I'll continue checking up on this thread while I'm on the 2WW. So to answer your question, no you're not alone. :)

Me too, although I suspect I may be with you soon :(

Oh no, Sparkle. dont say that!
I mean, i would love Grand to have some company, but I would rather you got your BFP iykwim?
xx

Oh I suppose I should be wishing this "room" stays empty...I'm just being lonely. I hope you graduate every one of you! Sparkle...here's some extra dust for the end of the TWW :dust:

Call me corny, but even if I got my BFP, I'd still like to be a part of these threads. Not saying that the 'regular' threads are bad...it's just that I feel a sense of closeness with all you TTCAL ladies, and would hope to be able to continue that post BFP...

Neffie that's how I feel too. Ive been a member here for a long time (coming up 3 years!) but never felt as comfortable as I do here. I've suddenly in the last hour or so got really crampy... Be just typical if the witch was early!

Call me corny, but even if I got my BFP, I'd still like to be a part of these threads. Not saying that the 'regular' threads are bad...it's just that I feel a sense of closeness with all you TTCAL ladies, and would hope to be able to continue that post BFP...

Gosh, neffie. I feel exactly the same way, i just didnt know how to say it.
I started panicking earlier, thinking "if i get my BFP next week, i will have to leave all of my friends in TTCAL and move to first tri, and i dont want to"
Do you think we will be alllowed to stay here, even when we are pg? I bet we wont, coz its not really fair on those getting BFNs and AFs, is it?
xx

There's a PAL (pregnant after loss section) - it's not super active as I can tell but we could always start a new thread down there...I'd like to keep up with everyone as well...even as we all graduate...the TRI threads honestly scare me...so many people! YIKES! plus pregnancy will be different after a loss. I never even went on a forum until my loss because I was just blissfully pregnant without a worry in the world. Obviously I'll feel very different next time I get pregnant.

Thats a good idea, Grand.
whoever gets their BFP first can set up a new thread in PAL. TTCAL Graduates or something? then everyone will know where to find eachother, whichever side they are on. Well done, Grand :thumbup:
xx

It's a deal then. I'm still hoping though that the ladies with BFPs would be allowed to hijack the 2WW and OTWW threads once in a while. I mean, if I were lucky enough to get a BFP, I'd still want to check in on my TTCAL ladies. :winkwink: Oh well, until we get our BFPs, no one can stop us from posting on these threads to our heart's content. :haha:

I totally want people who get BFPs to come back and share. A lot of the December graduates (actually I just checked and none!) never came back :( it's nice to know how everyone is getting on and it also provides hope you know :)

If you guys graduate, and im still stuck here, you had better come back and visit me. I will be so happy for you, and want to hear how you're getting on.

And if I graduate, I would like to know how the TWWers and OTWWers are doing

We're like one big happy family, arent we?
xx

if you guys graduate, and im still stuck here, you had better come back and visit me. I will be so happy for you, and want to hear how you're getting on.

And if i graduate, i would like to know how the twwers and otwwers are doing

we're like one big happy family, arent we?
Xx

Amen !!!!!!

As creator of this thread, I officially make it a RULE that if you "graduate" from this thread, you MUST come back and update on a regular basis.! :thumbup:
I think we all feel a little jealous when we see pregnant women, but I honestly would feel nothing but happiness for any of you getting a :bfp:, and I would love to hear about your progress and see bump pictures.
I agree, whoever graduates should set up a sister thread in PAL. Hopefully very soon that thread will be active with all of us and our bumps.
Sorry about AF arriving, grandbleu. :hugs: but you're definitely not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->