That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Neffie - I told you this on some other posts but with optimal conditions the sperm can totally survive...1 to 2 days is great to catch the Oday :). We didn't do it O day either because of a TTC argument but the next day when I found out I had Oed the day of our argument we decided to DTD just in case...I think after O day it's too late really but you never know...maybe just do it again if you can.

Grand's right neffie, it could still totally happen! Stay positive :D
I hope mine is going towards + I have had 3 days with a dark one each day...but not quite +...hoping I can join you in the 2ww soon!

Hi Everyone :hi:
Just lurking around :blush:

So sorry the :witch: got you New. Stay positive, and good luck for next cycle. :hugs:

Congratulations neffie! :happydance: you are finally coming back to the TWW thread! See you over there!

Hi Grey. Hope your OPK turns positive tonight, I will save a space for you over in the TWW :friends:

Hi to everyone else :hi:
xx

TTC argument with DH Grand?? No way...how's that possible?? LOL!! Who are we kidding?

Grey, if you get that + today, you'll only be a couple of days behind me. :) Here we come 2WW!!

:hi: OTWWers!!!
hope everyone is well... :hugs:

just stopping by as well and seeing how you all are doing...

New: Im sorry the :witch: got you...stay positive. Im right there with you on the age thing as I also just had a b-day last month...

Grey: hope you get your + opk...

see you guys on the other TWW thread soon...

Didn't turn +, but was almost again, it's the first day where both afternoon and early evening were nearly +...but if it's been like this is it likely the egg will actually be any good? Hopefully I can entice DH to :sex: but I don't know, I've not been fun to live with being so negative, but today I've gone positive in attitude and I'm much happier. I've realised all the worrying in the world won't make me ovulate, but it will make me miserable.

Hi to all the 2wwers coming in to say hi :D Hope to be joining you soon!

Are the tests getting darker each day? If so, then it's a good sign that a + test is just around the corner. Not sure about the egg quality, but try not to focus on that too much...take a break from :sex: tonight if you need to. It will give your DH some resting time as well perhaps. Then you can go at it again once you get that +OPK. Good luck! :thumbup:

Hmm. I wonder if your tests are broken, Grey?
They cant keep being faint forever, surely?
Any other signs that you may have already Od?
xx

NewToAllThis: Those couple of days after the :witch: arrives can be so difficult. I know how you feel; last cycle I had quite a few crying (OK, sobbing) sessions at home and a few well-ups at work. However, by CD3 I was feeling better and ready to TTC again. Don't give up, hun! :hugs:

GreyGirl: OK, I'm going to get nice and personal here, but here goes: how is your CM looking?
:rofl: I'm sorry, it's just so funny how personal we actually get on this thread! Have you ever thought to ask that question to someone in any other situation?!?
OK, but seriously, how's your CM? If it's EW then that's a good sign. I always find that once I've O'd I'm as dry as the Savanna (OMG TMI!! Sorry! :blush:).
Anyways, good luck on getting that +!

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM: According to my ticker I'm Oing any minute now, but I'm really trying not to think about it this cycle. We're doing the deed and that's it! So, I'll be sliding over to the TWW tomorrow but of course I'll be popping my head in here to check on everyone. :thumbup:

Well as you got personal, so will I ;)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-28

As you can see I've had an up down game with my chart, my temp is back up today. I think I 'may' have O'd yesterday due to my opk being nearly + both times for the 1st time...and last night when we :sex: I did feel more dry than recently...so could that be a sign? I'll be doing my opk when I get back from work around 5.30-6 as I can't at 2, I'll still be at work.
I don't think the opk's are broken as the test line always works...I think I'm broke :(

Hoping to join the many of you now on 2ww!!! Hope you're keeping my spot nice and warm and enjoying symptom spotting!!! :D :hugs:

Weird GreyGirl - I am seeing my chart as the one you posted??? How'd that happen??? :winkwink: It's funny because I was looking at it and I was like wow she has the same pattern as me WAIT that's exactly my pattern...it IS me :)

arh bugger .. Help .. Have i messed up this month .. Lots of tmi .. Bd on the 2nd and 5th .. Cd 12 and cd 15 .. Noticed ew cm on the 4th and stopped early 5th .. Have i missed the boat honestly ?

Morning OTWWers :hi:

Grey, what's the 411 on the OPK? Looked at your chart, and your temp went up today, so I'm curious. :haha:

Candy, are you using OPKs or temping? If so, have you already ovulated? If you're going strictly by CM, did you notice any fertile CM around the days you BD? If so, there's always a possibility. ;) Good luck. :thumbup:

arh bugger .. Help .. Have i messed up this month .. Lots of tmi .. Bd on the 2nd and 5th .. Cd 12 and cd 15 .. Noticed ew cm on the 4th and stopped early 5th .. Have i missed the boat honestly ?

I don't know, sorry. I'd keep going until you have positive confirmation you ovulated, just in case. Sometimes we get ewcm early I think.

Weird GreyGirl - I am seeing my chart as the one you posted??? How'd that happen??? :winkwink: It's funny because I was looking at it and I was like wow she has the same pattern as me WAIT that's exactly my pattern...it IS me :)

That is weird! If you click my link in the sig does it do the same?

Morning Everyone OTWWers :hi:

Grey, what's the 411 on the OPK? Looked at your chart, and your temp went up today, so I'm curious. :haha:

Temp did go up today, same opk as yesterday, dark but not dark enough :( I guess tomorrow the temp will tell...I'm hoping it stays high, but I have a feeling my body is stuck on a loop and my temp will go down again tomorrow.

How are you doing? :hugs:

i haven.t been opking or temping ... Just been going by dates and cm from curiosity .. By dates i assumed that i'd O about the 5th and trying to bd as much as possible but think i had worn out OH a bit to early .. I didn't check cm before cos i wasn't so obsessed as i was bding (not very good at this yet lol ) .. I am cd 16 on a 30 day cycle, sometimes 32 .. I am hoping that the swimmers stayed around or just managed to catch it in time ! think how we all feel that we want to know we done everything we could to get our bfps x x x

Grey - must have been a freak thing...I don't see the picture chart in your older post anymore and your link works fine so don't worry about that. :) Maybe I'm just going a little TTC loopy:wacko:

omg i'm such an amateur at this .. Excuse my ignorance please .. Might need that chat about the birds and bees again x

Temp did go up today, same opk as yesterday, dark but not dark enough :( I guess tomorrow the temp will tell...I'm hoping it stays high, but I have a feeling my body is stuck on a loop and my temp will go down again tomorrow.

How are you doing? :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you chick. :thumbup: I'll be stalking your chart to make sure you come over to the 2WW soon. Maybe that will take my mind off from going crazy over mine. :haha: I had a temp dip this morning. I'm guessing it's a fallback temperature, and that it will go back up tomorrow. :shrug: We'll see...

i haven.t been opking or temping ... Just been going by dates and cm from curiosity .. By dates i assumed that i'd O about the 5th and trying to bd as much as possible but think i had worn out OH a bit to early .. I didn't check cm before cos i wasn't so obsessed as i was bding (not very good at this yet lol ) .. I am cd 16 on a 30 day cycle, sometimes 32 .. I am hoping that the swimmers stayed around or just managed to catch it in time ! think how we all feel that we want to know we done everything we could to get our bfps x x x

Don't worry about it too much. You did do everything you can. And I'm totally with you on the 'wearing out DH too early', coz I did the same. :dohh: If there was fertile mucus, they say that sperm can live anywhere from 3-5 days. I didn't BD O day, or the day before so I'm kinda in the same boat as you. ;)

Thank u neffie x true about OHs lol... Not sure if mine needs more stamina or he is so shocked with me being extra nice around this time of month .. Bless him

Morning Ladies :wave:

Grey, here I am stalking your chart again. :haha: Any luck on the OPK??

I'm with you Candy. Poor OH is surely thinking "Why the hell don't we pace it out throughout the entire month, as opposed to going at it like a mad woman in the middle of the cycle" :haha:

:hi: to everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"