That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Ok, Anna. You are in charge, and if thats the rule, we better follow it!

I think we all feel a little jealous when we see pregnant women, but I honestly would feel nothing but happiness for any of you getting a :bfp:, and I would love to hear about your progress and see bump pictures.

I totally agree with this :thumbup:

Right, so who's gonna set up our sister thread then??? :winkwink:
xx

As creator of this thread, I officially make it a RULE that if you "graduate" from this thread, you MUST come back and update on a regular basis.! :thumbup:
I think we all feel a little jealous when we see pregnant women, but I honestly would feel nothing but happiness for any of you getting a :bfp:, and I would love to hear about your progress and see bump pictures.
I agree, whoever graduates should set up a sister thread in PAL. Hopefully very soon that thread will be active with all of us and our bumps.
Sorry about AF arriving, grandbleu. :hugs: but you're definitely not alone.

I absolutly agree!!

Crio is definitely the front runner!
This thread definitely needs some graduates.

Anna - I DEFINITELY :haha: like your idea that everybody just hangs out in these two threads until there are atleast some more BFPs to start a sister thread...we can't leave Crio all alone so someone else (or two or three...etc.) will have to bite the bullet (literally LOL!) and get pregnant fast...

I'd like to keep in touch. I used to be on a PCOS forum and it didn't really have the same atmosphere as here, especially this group of people. I feel close to a lot of you and would like to see how people are doing, whether any of us are pregnant or not, we're all on this TTCAL together :D :hugs:

Anna - I DEFINITELY :haha: like your idea that everybody just hangs out in these two threads until there are atleast some more BFPs to start a sister thread...we can't leave Crio all alone so someone else (or two or three...etc.) will have to bite the bullet (literally LOL!) and get pregnant fast...

Im working on it..... :winkwink: only 5 days til testing!
xx

There's a PAL (pregnant after loss section) - it's not super active as I can tell but we could always start a new thread down there...I'd like to keep up with everyone as well...even as we all graduate...the TRI threads honestly scare me...so many people! YIKES! plus pregnancy will be different after a loss. I never even went on a forum until my loss because I was just blissfully pregnant without a worry in the world. Obviously I'll feel very different next time I get pregnant.

I agree, my next pregnancy will be a tone different after I've lost my first! Though my Dr did tell me she will book more ultra shounds to try to keep me relaxed and updated. Hopfully this will help! But at least I know that you all will be here for that too!! I have 5 days till testing also. As long as AF doesn' get here first...

Ok, good. So now we have 3 contenders (Crio, Shelleney, & Imppearl) in line for starting the new thread in the PAL section. Hmmm, which one of you will get there first??! BATTLE ON LADIES!! Just kidding..:haha:. Hopefully you gals can make it a multi effort by making it 3 for 3. ;)

:hi: to everyone else.

aww thanks neffie :hugs:
yes, i would love to travel over to PAL with Crio and Imp this weekend.
then we can set up camp, and keep some seats warm for the rest of you guys when you join us soon
xx

I'm technically still in no af but no bfp. Due on Wednesday! I do feel like I'm out tho!!!

oh sparkle, dont say that. no AF is good news. still time for a BFP!
keeping my FXd for you xx

Well, since I now really have no clue which tww I'm in, I may as well straddle both of these forums. Sigh. Fingers crossed that the doc will fit me in this week!

Sparkle--Keep your chin up!!!

Shelleyney--HUGE boobs are definitely a good sign!

hey ladies!!
how is everyone?

ASF: Im 2 days late. AF was due to arrive last Saturday but hasnt shown her ugly face yet. tested this morning but it was a :bfn: Ive been having period like cramps the past 3 days and boobs have been sore the past 2 days. no CM at all today, been dry (sorry TMI) and had a headache and backache this morning for like an hour and went away on its own.
will also be lingering back and forth between the two threads as Im in limbo again!! sucks! PMA lisa PMA!!! LOL.

FXd for Mr Sperm to catch Ms Eggy!!!!

I really am out now ladies :cry: back here with you grand.

sorry you're out sparkle, hopefully this cycle will be yours :)

:witch: got me last night, the hag! Really thought that this last cycle was my month, I had a lot of positive signs (temp dip, spotting) that it was, but it just ended up not happening. Taking today to be mopey and spoil myself (coffee in hand as I type this!) and then I'll be looking forward to a new cycle come tomorrow!

Sorry she got you too :( This next cycle could be your month!

So sorry Sparkle & Amber. :hugs: Here's to getting your BFPs next cycle. :thumbup: Not that we ever want anyone to continue hopping onto this thread every month, but at least now Grand is not all alone here.

Huge :hugs: ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->