That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

LiSa--you posted while I was posting! eek! Boy, we sure do have a lot of :sex: going on in this thread right now, look out!!! Fx'd crossed for us all!! And hey, if your :witch: date turns out to be 2/15, you should test on Feb 16th with Neffie and I!!

will definitely do that. really hoping she stays away the next 9 months.... for all of us!

Almost sure my opk is positive!! Time to get, or rather keep the action going!

Imp--:wohoo: Hope you've caught that egg! More :sex: just in case!

hey all..busy day for me..had to take my oldest dtr to the dr ..she was running a temp over 103. and they pretty much think she has the flu..but all tests came back negative..so we push the fluids and the childrens tylenol..and see wait it out..
i am so bummed..i was so hoping for a +opk today but it's a big fat negative..i usually have ewcm by now too and it's doing a houdini trick on me and can't be found..
last month i tested +opk on cd 18..:(...nothing yet..so bummed..
my dh who has been good with giving me :sex: everyday because i was so sure i was oing soon decided he needed a break today..and i didn't mind because it was a :bfn: on my opk..but i will be persuading him to get back at it tomorrow..i am praying for a :bfp: on my opk..i hope this isn't going to be like the cycle i had in nov where i ovulated around cd24-25...and then my period adjusted itself to come later in the month..(which is good i guess since it didn't give me a short lp).
anyhoo..i am waiting..this otww is soooo long for me because i ovulate soooo late

Congrats Imp! Come and join us in the TWW...and keep :sex:ing!
Hey Love. Sorry to hear you havent Ovd yet. But dont worry, I Od 2 days later this cycle than I did last cycle. Hope you O soon. And at least your cycle lengthens so you have a decent LP. Thats good news.
Hurry up eggy!!
FXd for you hun
xx

Hey Ladies!

How are you all doing?? I am still waiting to OV! Have been :sex: everyday to try catch that egg!!
I have been drinking lots of grapefruit juice and Robitussin! Hopefully it is working! My friend gave me some digital OPK's so hopefully get a smiley very soon!!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies!!! how are you all doing?

Love: sorry it's taking so long to O.... hope you O soon... :hugs:

hi Shell!

Bellas: how is Robutussin helpful? don't think I've heard of that before, does it work similar to Mucinex?

AFM: more EWCM today and should be nearing O day soon... DTD yesterday and hopefully we'll have some more :sex: the next 2 nights or maybe off tonight and DTD the next 2 nights... hubby has been tired from working hard at work so we'll see....

HUGS!

baby :dust: to everyone!

:hugs: :friends:

Morning Ladies :hi:

Imp - Hope you caught that eggy! :thumbup:

Amber/Lisa - Amen to all the :sex:. It would be awesome if we could all test together. :flower: I might have to push back my testing date though, as O day hasn't yet arrived. :nope:

Love - Totally with you on the O frustration! Hope we can move over to the 2WW together.

Grey - How's it going?

:wave: to everyone else. AFM, no + OPK yet. :growlmad: I really hope that it's going to happen within the next day or so. [-o<

Morning ladies! FF has told me that all my signs point to "o"ing yesterday, so I will be moving back to the TWW (but still lurking here if you don't mind! I can't stay away and need to know how everyone is doing!). It won't "officially" show on my chart yet until my temp tomorrow am though (FF requires 3 days of higher temps).

Love--Hope you get that + opk soon. I hear you on the moving "o" frustration, my O date was never consistent prior to my m/c. Fortunately it has stuck around CD22 and CD23 these last few cycles, but before this it was really a pain to try and gauge when to :sex:, and it really can wear out the menfolk! Like you, I found myself giving DH a few reprieves. It is so frustrating! I am glad your body adjusted though and you were able to have a good luteal phase.

Bella--hope you catch that egg hun!

LiSa/Neffie--hope to see both of you ladies over in the TWW soon, I don't want to lose any of my testing buddies!

:hugs: and :dust:!!!

Amber: Im in my fertile days now and so Im pretty sure I will O tomorrow or the following day.... I don't want to miss a day so I think Im definitely gonna seduce hubby again tonight... lol

morning everyone..
so i took another opk this morning..i held my urine for 4hrs..still a :bfn:..grrr..this it ticking me off..i do feel a little wet down in my britches..:blush:..tmi i know..so maybe that means i'll be o'ing real soon..stranger things have happened..
i started thinking that maybe my dieting and exercising has maybe caused me to o late
my dh and i will be getting busy :sex: this morning just in case..
neffie/lisa....and anyone else who is ovulating late....maybe we can move over to the otww together..i just pray that my lp adjusts like it did last time
will test again tonight

Hi Ladies :hi:
To all those who are still waiting for a +opk, i wanna tell you my experience. I have never had a +opk. I just always get test lines that are almost as dark as the control, but never the same or darker.
Last cycle I used 25miu tests and didnt get a positive, so this cycle I used 10miu in the hope of getting a positive. But no :nope:
However, I know I Od both this cycle and last cycle, due to the large quantities of EWCM, and the "pinching" feeling in my ovary. Both times.
So perhaps you ladies are like me, and just cant get positives? Look out for other signs too, and perhaps you will realise you have already Od. Hope that helps :thumbup:
xx

Sorry to hear about more late ovulations...sucks! Hope we're all going to get :bfp: this month! :D

I was at work today and the woman there due the same time as me strolled on in with her baby :( I was happy for her, but it was horrible for me, I should have been at the same stage, happily showing off my baby. I went home and took my furbaby for a walk instead, had a lovely time and took my mind off it :(

Aww, Grey.
Sorry for what happened at work today. I know how you feel. I cant look at week-old babies at the moment, coz I should have one.
Im here if you need to talk :hugs:
xx

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is well, gl to those due to O any day.
I'm cd5 and the :witch: is gone, phew. Starting to prepare myself for the :sex: regime (well that's what it feels like).
Its funny how we've been fine in TWW knowing that the :sex: is not crucial, makes it so much more fun and I don't have to turn into a contortionist afterwards!! :rofl:

Been to the gym twice this week so far and going to try and go again either tomorrow or Friday, it makes me feel good that I am doing something positive towards the baby-making.

Just took my opk for today and its still looking positive :happydance: I was mad at my dh cus we missed bding yesterday, (though we did get it in the provious 4 days, and also this am) But I'm not quite as mad now. lol Going to keep it up for a few more days and keep my fingers corssed, and praying, whatever I can do!! Sending :dust: to everyone!!

Grey--:hugs: to you today. I had a good cry myself last week when I met a pregnant lady in the store and had a lively chat with her and I discovered she was due right around Easter, which was the due date for our little one that was lost. So here I was, chatting away with her and in the back of my mind, I'm bursting with jealousy knowing that I should be looking like her right now. It really hurt!! So extra :hugs: to you, I understand how you are feeling today. I am so glad you have a gorgeous fur baby to cuddle with. I keep telling the hubby we need to seriously think about hitting the shelter sometime soon for another fur baby of our own! I miss my little beagle so much. :cry: He was a great cuddler and always knew when I needed a good snuggle.

LiSa--grab that man and get to :sex:!!

New--so glad the hag is gone! FX'd for a good cycle this month for you that ends in that BFP!!

Love--feeling wet down there is a good sign, I usually get that 2-3 days before I "o"! I bet your + opk is just around the corner!

IMP--glad things are still looking good! I think you have lots of good bding in so far!

Hi Ladies :hi:
To all those who are still waiting for a +opk, i wanna tell you my experience. I have never had a +opk. I just always get test lines that are almost as dark as the control, but never the same or darker.
Last cycle I used 25miu tests and didnt get a positive, so this cycle I used 10miu in the hope of getting a positive. But no :nope:
However, I know I Od both this cycle and last cycle, due to the large quantities of EWCM, and the "pinching" feeling in my ovary. Both times.
So perhaps you ladies are like me, and just cant get positives? Look out for other signs too, and perhaps you will realise you have already Od. Hope that helps :thumbup:
xx

Thanks Shell. I've been lucky enough to get a + every cycle, but O seems to be delaying itself a bit after the MC. I sure am hoping to see that + today or tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about more late ovulations...sucks! Hope we're all going to get :bfp: this month! :D

I was at work today and the woman there due the same time as me strolled on in with her baby :( I was happy for her, but it was horrible for me, I should have been at the same stage, happily showing off my baby. I went home and took my furbaby for a walk instead, had a lovely time and took my mind off it :(

Awww, sorry Grey. :hugs: It's hard right now, but don't worry....your turn to have your own little bean is just around the corner. It will happen for all of us. :thumbup:

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is well, gl to those due to O any day.
I'm cd5 and the :witch: is gone, phew. Starting to prepare myself for the :sex: regime (well that's what it feels like).
Its funny how we've been fine in TWW knowing that the :sex: is not crucial, makes it so much more fun and I don't have to turn into a contortionist afterwards!! :rofl:

Been to the gym twice this week so far and going to try and go again either tomorrow or Friday, it makes me feel good that I am doing something positive towards the baby-making.

OMG New...you had me :rofl: on the part about contortions and regimes. Aah, the joys of TTC. :blush: Good job on the gym! It definitely makes you feel better. :thumbup:

Just took my opk for today and its still looking positive :happydance: I was mad at my dh cus we missed bding yesterday, (though we did get it in the provious 4 days, and also this am) But I'm not quite as mad now. lol Going to keep it up for a few more days and keep my fingers corssed, and praying, whatever I can do!! Sending :dust: to everyone!!

No worries Imp....from the sounds of it, looks like you've got all your bases covered. Hope you caught that :bodyb:.

aww grey so sorry you had to go through that... you will have your forever baby soon.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->