That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:hi: Everyone,

Well, I've got a SUPER SMA (shitty mental attitude...Anna, thanks for coming up with that acronym :winkwink:) today. DH and I got into a HUGE fight yesterday (no prizes for guessing over what). Of course we didn't DTD. He's all apologetic today, but I'm still mad as hell. :growlmad: He wanted to 'make up' for last night, but I'm so pissed off right now, that I totally brushed him off. URGGHHHHH!!! I swear this TTC stuff is for the birds right now, if you ask me. I'm so aggravated!!! :growlmad:

Sorry to be such a downer, but I had to let it out. Hope everyone's Sunday is going better than mine. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that :( Things any better today?

Hey Ladies :hi:
As promised, here are a couple of pictures of my engagement ring. They aren't very clear, but hope you get the idea....

Lovely! Congrats again!

AFM: Well, I started my own Pregnancy Journal tonight. If you're interested, please come check it out. It's called Waiting, Hoping, Wishing. If I knew how to attach a link I would, but sadly I'm quite useless when it comes to computers.

Will have a look when I get home from work :) When's your scan to check baby is in the right place?

Hi Anna. Hope you dont mind, but I went and found the link to your journal so all your friends on here could take a look. Hope thats ok?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/524060-waiting-hoping-wishing.html

xx

Good luck to all the ladies just waiting to O! :D Get busy :sex:

I'm on CD9 and so it will be at LEAST another 11 days before I O, I hope and pray it's not at late as last month :(
hi grey! try znd keep a PMA, i know its hard when things dont go your way, but Im hopeful that things will start to look positive for you!! hugs!

hey all..
tested my salive this morning when i first got up and it had full ferning pattern..yay..hoping that means i'll be o'ing real soon..;)..i hope a lot of catch that eggy this month..
i soo want to o and move on to the other side..lol
grey..i defintly can relate to the late ovulation..it stinks..
hi love, FXd your egg gets caught!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies, I have to run out to the store between snowfalls here, so will respond properly when I return!

Grand--haven't o'd yet and did not have the greatest Friday night with DH, he was being a turd and was on the computer all night! Silly man! BUT my temps are seeming to already start lining up (I tend to be very rocky in the first 2 weeks, then level out right before I O), so I expect to be "o"ing in the next few days! Will keep you posted!
hi amber! FXd for you too that miss eggy gets caught!! hugs!

:howdy:Hiya,

I'm back here with you all again - lets hope February is our month, its my b'day at the end of the month so would be a lovely birthday present! :dust:

AFM: CD2 and AF is quite heavy compared to previous months, but at least I'm feeling positive, not like last month when I was having suicidal tendencies :haha:

Hope everyone is ok, haven't had time to catch up on all posts yet, am busy :iron: and :laundry: and :dishes: today - typical sunday!

:kiss:
hi new! hope you get your b-day :bfp:!!

:hi: Everyone,

Well, I've got a SUPER SMA (shitty mental attitude...Anna, thanks for coming up with that acronym :winkwink:) today. DH and I got into a HUGE fight yesterday (no prizes for guessing over what). Of course we didn't DTD. He's all apologetic today, but I'm still mad as hell. :growlmad: He wanted to 'make up' for last night, but I'm so pissed off right now, that I totally brushed him off. URGGHHHHH!!! I swear this TTC stuff is for the birds right now, if you ask me. I'm so aggravated!!! :growlmad:

Sorry to be such a downer, but I had to let it out. Hope everyone's Sunday is going better than mine. :hugs:
:hi: neffie! sorry to hear this... hope things are better and that your PMA is back!! :hugs:

Hey Ladies :hi:
As promised, here are a couple of pictures of my engagement ring. They aren't very clear, but hope you get the idea....
Shell, I love your ring! its beautiful! congrats again!!! :hugs:

New: I felt the same way the cycle before I got my :bfp: AF was extra heavy and I was so down. Here's something interesting: my birthday was on the 15th, and I got my :bfp: on the 20th, so I might've implanted on my bday! Could this be a sign that the same will happen to you? I wish you the best of luck. :happydance:

Neffie: I'm sorry your husband is being a useless oaf, but at least he's trying to make it up to you. If he really were an ass he wouldn't even realize something was bothering you and there'd be no apology, right? I hope you can kiss and make up - make up sex is the best! Hate sex is pretty good too, though...:haha:

Shell: Lovely ring! I was going to demand a photo as well, but the other ladies beat me to it.

AFM: Well, I started my own Pregnancy Journal tonight. If you're interested, please come check it out. It's called Waiting, Hoping, Wishing. If I knew how to attach a link I would, but sadly I'm quite useless when it comes to computers.

:hi: Anna, gonna check out your journal when i get to work. how cool if you implanted on your bday!!!!! hugs!

hello ladies!

how is everyone on this chilly monday morning?

AFM: Im on CD12 and had EWCM last night and DTD.... yay!!! gonna try and DTD every other day...we'll see how that goes... :winkwink:. I know I said I am in a NTNP mind frame but I am however still looking out for when Im Oing so that I can at least have a chance for miss eggy to be caught and hopefully get a :bfp: my cycle was out of wack last month...and am really hoping this cycle is not as long as it was last month....

hope you ladies are doing well....

Hugs!

:hugs: :friends:

Morning Everyone :hi:

Thanks for listening to my rant yesterday. It was a long day, but DH & I more than made up by the end of it, so happy about that. :winkwink: He even got me dinner in bed. :)

New/Lisa - Hope you get your :bfp: this cycle. :thumbup:

Shell - What a pretty ring! Congrats again. :flower:

Anna - Ooooh, I'm getting excited for your scan. Just a couple of days away. Can't wait to hear all about it. Will head over to stalk your journal in a bit. ;)

:wave: to everyone else.

AFM, I'm hoping to O tomorrow, but won't be surprised if it gets pushed back by a day or two. Hope the diva shows up a little earlier this month. [-o<

Morning ladies!

Shell--That ring is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!!

LiSa--Great news on the EWCM get busy and catch that eggy!

New--I think birthdays are lucky months for BFPs!! Like Anna, with my little one, I found out I was pregnant just before my birthday back in August. Here's hoping you get some birthday BFP luck this month!!

Anna--FX'd for your scan hun!

Grey--my long cycle sister! Keeping my fingers crossed that your eggy comes sooner rather than later this month!

Neffie--my Feb 16 testing buddy! My temps and OPKs have me fixed to "o" in the next day or two as well, so we need to keep on :sex: girl!!

AFM: as I said above, fixing to "o" in the next day or two. DH got the hint on Saturday that I was none too pleased about his behavior Friday night and has been behaving much better ever since!!! What is with our men this month! Sheesh! I'm thinking we are spoiling them waay too much (getting :sex: too much without having to ask and all!) haha

Have a good day ladies!

Hi everyone! I've been following along but not as active on here the past week or so... trying to relax a little about this whole ttc thing.

Shell georgous ring!! There is something classic about a solitair!! Love it!

Afm cd 17 today, and should be O'ing really soon. Its weird though cuz my opks have started to get lighter again as of yesterday. I usually get my positive on cd 16?? Purhaps I missed the serge? Though I actualy did 2 yesterday to make sure... one at noon the other at 3ish... Not sure what to think?? Also I have my Dr appt to day. Physical yuck... Oh well hopfully this will be a good starting point to get my bfp again.

morning all..
neffie/amber/imp ...i think we all o around the same time..i should be ovulating in the next day or so as well..last month was on cd19..
imp..i try to test around 9 pm also ..i have gotten - opk in late afternoon but by 9pm gotten a +opk..
good luck to us all
shell..the ring is indeed a beauty..congrats again
happy monday all

IMP--I'm pretty sure it is possible for you to have very light opks before getting a surge. I have been keeping my opk sticks to track the shading and over the past few days up until this morning, I had been testing at night and they seemed to have been getting lighter, not darker. Until this morning, when I got my temp drop, I decided to take one and see. Sure enough, it was dark. So in a matter of 10 hours, my line went from almost non-existent to positive.

It is also possible to miss your surge since it can happen any time of day, have you been testing throughout? Any other fertile signs (ewcm, etc.?)

I hope your MD visit goes well!

Love--cool, that is 4 of us that will be oing and testing around the same time this month! Would be great post-VDay presents for us to get our BFPs!!

Hi all,
Hi Amber, we are indeed long cycle sisters!

CD12 and hopefully starting :sex: soon, seems pointless to start any earlier because of ovulating so late. I always get a little jealous of people ovulating on CD14 or something...but I'll get over it :)
Hope you all have a good day!

:hi:

Sparkle - fx'd for you, keep up the PMA!

Shell - love the ring, beautiful!

Anna - good luck for your scan, will be thinking of you.

Imp - hope your docs appt went well. Did you get plenty of :sex: in just in case you missed your surge?

Grey - Fx'd you O soon, the waiting is awful isnt it!

Lisa - keep up the :sex: :thumbup:

Hi to Neffie, Amber and Love, gosh there's too many of us now, can't remember what everyone is up to!

AFM - cd4. AF leaving so back to the :sex:. Just hope DH can keep up this month :haha:

Morning Everyone :hi:

Hope everyone's doing well. Nothing new to report here. Just waiting for that darn OPK to turn + today. :-= Fingers crossed, but I doubt it. :shrug:

Hope everyone's getting their :sex: on. :winkwink:

Morning ladies!!!

Grey--I know exactly what you mean. It is difficult having long cycles because not only does it mean our OTWW is longer, but we also get fewer shots at the egg in a given year! So frustrating! DH and I start the :sex: around CD10 "just in case" I have a fluke cycle that is shorter than my norm (which has happened to me in the past). Otherwise, I just tell him we are keeping the boys :spermy: in shape, and he doesn't seem to mind, haha!

Neffie--FX'd for a + for you today!!

AFM: Guess what! I went home last night and whipped out a smiley OPK and got... A SMILEY!! :wohoo: Which means I "o" today or tomorrow. We promptly :sex: last night and will do so tonight and tomorrow night. I'm not taking any chances, haha! Slight uptick in temp this am, so I'm guessing the "o" date is tomorrow... we shall see!

Hey Long cycle sisters.
I dont have particularly long cycles (32 days ish) But I do O quite late in my cycle (Day 18 last cycle, Day 20 this cycle). That is a pain in itself, as it gives me a shorter LP.
Anyways, Im pretty sure I Od yesterday, so today is 1DPO for me. Which is kinda cool, as it means that 14DPO is Valentines Day, so I can test then (if the blasted witch doesnt arrive before).

So, Im off to the TWW thread, but will be keeping an eye on you all over the next couple of weeks. Good luck to you all. I hope you O soon, and catch that eggy.
:dust:
xx

Hi everyone. Its nice that so many of us are so close together in our cycles. No hopfully we can all get our bfp's and be close together in our pregnancies!

My dr appt went fine... in and out really quickly actually. Didn't really get a chance to talk about much though. But its over with and waiting on the results. No news is good news. Just took my opk for tuday and waiting on the results now. Though it did get darker again yesterday, but not positive yet. Thinking it will be positive today. if not fou sure tomorrow. But have been getting in lots of bd anyway just incase. Though if I don't get my darn positive opk soon I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this frequency up! lol

hello ladies!!

hope everyone is doing well.

FXd for everyones :bfp: next month!

AFM: more EWCM today..... gonna BD hopefully the next 3 days straight lol, FXd DH's spermys catch my egg!!! I am expecting the :witch: on 2/15 or 2/16 depending on when i actually O and will be testing only if she is late.

good luck ladies.... hugs

:hugs:

:friends:

Shelleney--Hooray for the O! I hope to be joining you over there very soon!

IMP--I hope you get your + today or tomorrow! And I hear you on the :sex: frequency, O time can wear a girl out!!

AFM: I'm having some lower right side cramping that started about 1/2 hour ago, probably my O, will know for sure tomorrow! And please agree with me, SS gang, it's NOT SS if it is BEFORE you O, right!?! :rofl: I promise not to SS once I O, really, I promise!

LiSa--you posted while I was posting! eek! Boy, we sure do have a lot of :sex: going on in this thread right now, look out!!! Fx'd crossed for us all!! And hey, if your :witch: date turns out to be 2/15, you should test on Feb 16th with Neffie and I!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->