That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hey Lisa

I am on CD10 and am gonna start BDing tonight!

Fingers crossed Feb is our month!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi Bellas! thx, how did the BDing go or is going?

:cry: Beautiful, shell. So happy for you.
How's everyone doing?
AFM: I saw that my babe is the size of an apple seed today and it made me weepy. :cry: He/she has to stick, I love them so much already!
I get the blood test results tomorrow. So so so nervous.

Anna, how exciting! sooooo happy your numbers are looking great! :hugs:

:yipee: Anna. I was posting a "Cheer up, it will be fine" message, but had to step away for a few minutes. In the meantime, you posted, so I'm happy to see that lovely update. :flower: I know it's hard, but try not to look into every small detail, or else it will just drive you to insanity. :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else. On with the :bunny: for me. Got me some last night. :haha: Let's ROCK & ROLL!! :happydance: DH & I got together in Feb, so it would be extra special if we got our :bfp: this cycle. A girl can wish, can't she? [-o<

hi neffie! gonna steal your quote!! ladies, lets Rock & Roll!! on to our Feb :bfp:s. hope you do get your anniversarry :bfp: neffie! :hugs:

shell: love your story! :flower:

:hi: everyone!

AFM: nothing new, waiting to O. DTD on CD7 and will be BDing tonight!! :bunny:

Hugs. :hugs:

:friends:

:hi: ladies...
anna ..great news on your numbers
shell..your story was indeed beautiful..it made me smile..:)
i am waiting to ovulate but have been gettin busy :sex: in the meantime..and my dh hasn't had any pushing from me..he is doing it all on his own..i just hope he doesn't get worn out when my opk's finally turn positive..i'm hoping i o a little earlier this month than cd19 i would love to o on he cd15/16 but we shall see...my due date was feb 15..and my neice just had her baby today..it has made me meloncholey..if i get a bfn next month i'll probably cry a river again..thank goodness i start my classes monday to keep my mind active while at home..
still working out almost everyday and dieting..weight loss is slow but steady..maybe it means it'll stay off better..
anyway just wanted to say hello to everone..

Anna - Awesome new levels! This baby is definitely sticking around. Hope you are feeling better.

Shell - I forgot to tell you how touching your getting hitched story was. I really do think your Little One helped turn your OH's heart and realize that you were his forever lady.

Lisa - Have fun :sex:

Neffie - I hope you get your Valentine's baby...it would be special since that's when you two met.

Amber - have you Oed yet??? FXed you can join us in the TWW soon :)

Bellas - Catch that egg hon!

Love - Great work on slow weight loss like you said that's the best way to keep it off. Sorry about your due date coming up and preggo ladies about you...it does make it more emotionally difficult.:hugs:

HI :wave: to all you other ladies out there busy BDing :)

Oh Anna! Im so happy your levels have risen so wonderfully! FXd for your scan next week! :dust:
Hi to all the ladies waiting to O. Hope that eggy hurries up, and hope you get plenty of :sex: before and after her arrival.
Thanks to everyone who commented on my engagement. I got my ring today, it's stunning!! :happydance:
AFM: CD18, which was the day I Ovd last month. Hoping to O today, as need a decent LP this time....
Hope you all have a great weekend
xx

Oooh shell we need a picture of your ring!! You're story was beautiful. We loved having Cormack as a ring bearer at our wedding.

I just heard today that my brother is going to propose to his gf on Chinese new year (she's Chinese, they live in Macau) :dance:

Morning ladies, I have to run out to the store between snowfalls here, so will respond properly when I return!

Grand--haven't o'd yet and did not have the greatest Friday night with DH, he was being a turd and was on the computer all night! Silly man! BUT my temps are seeming to already start lining up (I tend to be very rocky in the first 2 weeks, then level out right before I O), so I expect to be "o"ing in the next few days! Will keep you posted!

Happy Saturday OTWWers :hi:

Love - Keep up the :sex:. Hope you catch that huevo! :thumbup:

Shell - :saywhat: Uh hmmmm....you can't just say that you got your ring, and expect us to say nada. WE WANT TO SEE A PICTURE!!!

Amber - Read your post on the other thread. What a poo head men can be sometimes! :growlmad: On the bright side, O day hasn't arrived, so get with the :sex:. I might have to handcuff DH myself if he doesn't cooperate this week, so I'm with you. :thumbup:

Grand - Will respond about your slumber party on the other thread, but a quick BOOOOO to them. :growlmad:

:wave: to everyone else.

AFM, started my OPKs yesterday. Already had a faint line (CD 10), and usually the lines don't start showing up until CD 12? :shrug: So here's hoping that I'll O within the next couple of days. Anyhoooo, good thing that DH brought up the :sex: subject today, coz I'm planning on getting with it this evening. ;) Me like when DH in chartered waters. :thumbup:

Good luck to all the ladies just waiting to O! :D Get busy :sex:

I'm on CD9 and so it will be at LEAST another 11 days before I O, I hope and pray it's not at late as last month :(

hey all..
tested my salive this morning when i first got up and it had full ferning pattern..yay..hoping that means i'll be o'ing real soon..;)..i hope a lot of catch that eggy this month..
i soo want to o and move on to the other side..lol
grey..i defintly can relate to the late ovulation..it stinks..

Morning ladies, I have to run out to the store between snowfalls here, so will respond properly when I return!

Grand--haven't o'd yet and did not have the greatest Friday night with DH, he was being a turd and was on the computer all night! Silly man! BUT my temps are seeming to already start lining up (I tend to be very rocky in the first 2 weeks, then level out right before I O), so I expect to be "o"ing in the next few days! Will keep you posted!

If they're not drinking, they're on the computer. . . . Sigh.

I know how you feel about late ovulation, Grey.
Im on CD19 already, and still not got a +OPK. Humph. Hurry up eggy!
xx

ps: will take a photo of my ring and upload it now....

:howdy:Hiya,

I'm back here with you all again - lets hope February is our month, its my b'day at the end of the month so would be a lovely birthday present! :dust:

AFM: CD2 and AF is quite heavy compared to previous months, but at least I'm feeling positive, not like last month when I was having suicidal tendencies :haha:

Hope everyone is ok, haven't had time to catch up on all posts yet, am busy :iron: and :laundry: and :dishes: today - typical sunday!

:kiss:

Welcome back New!
Glad you're feeling positive this cycle. Hope you get a wonderful birthday present at the end of the month :bfp: :cake:
xx

:hi: Everyone,

Well, I've got a SUPER SMA (shitty mental attitude...Anna, thanks for coming up with that acronym :winkwink:) today. DH and I got into a HUGE fight yesterday (no prizes for guessing over what). Of course we didn't DTD. He's all apologetic today, but I'm still mad as hell. :growlmad: He wanted to 'make up' for last night, but I'm so pissed off right now, that I totally brushed him off. URGGHHHHH!!! I swear this TTC stuff is for the birds right now, if you ask me. I'm so aggravated!!! :growlmad:

Sorry to be such a downer, but I had to let it out. Hope everyone's Sunday is going better than mine. :hugs:

ugh! sorry Neffie - that really sucks - I've been dealing with it as well and it's horrible because just when we need them the most boom big argument and then everyone is pissed off. :hugs: From your chart it looks like you still have a couple more good days before Oday so make up and BD if you can.

Sorry to hear that, neffie :hugs:
Hope you make up soon. You need him for his :spermy: if for nothing else! :haha:
xx

Oh crap, Neffie. It must be in the air this month! So sorry you got in a fight. I know that feeling all-too well. :( I agree with Grand that you still have time. GO get you some :sex:.

Hey Ladies :hi:
As promised, here are a couple of pictures of my engagement ring. They aren't very clear, but hope you get the idea....

Attachments

• DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
New: I felt the same way the cycle before I got my :bfp: AF was extra heavy and I was so down. Here's something interesting: my birthday was on the 15th, and I got my :bfp: on the 20th, so I might've implanted on my bday! Could this be a sign that the same will happen to you? I wish you the best of luck. :happydance:

Neffie: I'm sorry your husband is being a useless oaf, but at least he's trying to make it up to you. If he really were an ass he wouldn't even realize something was bothering you and there'd be no apology, right? I hope you can kiss and make up - make up sex is the best! Hate sex is pretty good too, though...:haha:

Shell: Lovely ring! I was going to demand a photo as well, but the other ladies beat me to it.

AFM: Well, I started my own Pregnancy Journal tonight. If you're interested, please come check it out. It's called Waiting, Hoping, Wishing. If I knew how to attach a link I would, but sadly I'm quite useless when it comes to computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->