That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

hey ladies!!! how are you all doing?

Love: sorry it's taking so long to O.... hope you O soon... :hugs:

hi Shell!

Bellas: how is Robutussin helpful? don't think I've heard of that before, does it work similar to Mucinex?

AFM: more EWCM today and should be nearing O day soon... DTD yesterday and hopefully we'll have some more :sex: the next 2 nights or maybe off tonight and DTD the next 2 nights... hubby has been tired from working hard at work so we'll see....

HUGS!

baby :dust: to everyone!

:hugs: :friends:

Hi Lisa!

Apparently it helps with CM makes it thinner I'm not sure what Mucinex is??

Good luck!!

xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

shell..i usually always get a +opk and ewcm..but that seems to be mia..but i did do another opk tonight and it was darker then yesterday...so i'm a thinking it might actually turn out to be a true positive tomorrow..fx'd
neffie...i am definitly with you on the late ovulation..
grey..i am dreading valentines day this year..my due date was to be feb 15th..praying that i can hold up and keep a smile on my face..
i don't think i will be testing on valentine's day this month since i am obviously o'ing later this cycle..
sam..one more thing you can try..ask your doc for a muscle relaxer..zanaflex, flexeril, robaxin...ibuprofen lowers temps too..
gotta jet..off to work
:hi: to everyone else..

Thanks everyone, you're all so kind here :)
As usual I don't have the chance to reply to everyone because I'll be off to work soon and they monitor internet activity, so I don't want them knowing I'm TTC!

Hope you all have a good day!

sam..one more thing you can try..ask your doc for a muscle relaxer..zanaflex, flexeril, robaxin...ibuprofen lowers temps too..
gotta jet..off to work
:hi: to everyone else..

Love--Can I try muscle relaxers if I am pregnant? I'm in the TWW, after all, and don't want to do anything risky. . .

:wave: Ladies,

Well, I'm still waiting on that +OPK. This is f*****g aggravating!!!! :brat: I'm sick of updating my ticker every day in the hopes of O'ing the following day. I know I shouldn't be complaining, seeing that some of you ladies have much longer cycles. :blush: But I'm having a hard time getting used to these fluctuations post MC, even though it shouldn't come as a surprise. :shrug: Sorry for the rant....but I can promise you that it'll only get worse tomorrow if that darn test doesn't turn + today. :grr: So for your sake, I hope that it does. :haha:

Hope everyone's doing well. :)

Sam,,i forgot that you were in the two week wait..and that would be a no ..i don't believe you can take it if your pregnant..i hope your trip to arizona yields some good medical results for you..
i am so bonafied irritated over this late ovuation...i thought i had a little ewcm..but not sure..what's the difference between sperm and ewcm..does sperm get stretchy????idk..
i am praying today that i ovulate or get a definite +opk ..as i am running out of opk sticks..i didn't want to spend the money on more..
hoping dh will continue to cooperate and have some fun :sex: still..
going to bed..
happy thursday everyone

neffie you were posting the same time as me..and i second every thought you're having right now

I want to do the whole cough medicine thing to increase CM but not sure if I'm too late this month, (CD6) does it need to be started from CD1, does anyone know?

Oh and :hi: everyone!

Hey ladies!

Neffie and Love, I am so with you both too! So frustrating! I am on CD18 I better get a smiley today!!

New I think you can start as late as 5 days before OV so I say go for it!!

:hi: to everyone else xx

hey ladies!!! how are you all doing?

Love: sorry it's taking so long to O.... hope you O soon... :hugs:

hi Shell!

Bellas: how is Robutussin helpful? don't think I've heard of that before, does it work similar to Mucinex?

AFM: more EWCM today and should be nearing O day soon... DTD yesterday and hopefully we'll have some more :sex: the next 2 nights or maybe off tonight and DTD the next 2 nights... hubby has been tired from working hard at work so we'll see....

HUGS!

baby :dust: to everyone!

:hugs: :friends:

Hi Lisa!

Apparently it helps with CM makes it thinner I'm not sure what Mucinex is??

Good luck!!

xxxx

Thanks Bellas: Mucinex works the same way....

Mucinex helps to make CM thinner and help the spermys swim faster to the waiting egg...

I want to do the whole cough medicine thing to increase CM but not sure if I'm too late this month, (CD6) does it need to be started from CD1, does anyone know?

I used Conceive Plus and I really think it helped us (it's only our 2nd cycle on it). You could try that as well for some extra help...it obviously didn't hinder the swimmers and might have even helped them. I don't know about the cough medicine but I think you can take it a couple days before O day since its effects are immediate.

:hi: ladies!!

New: I agree, I think you can take it during your feritle days and stop once you've Od.

:hugs: to you ladies Oing late in your cycles... :hugs:

:hi: to everyone!

AFM: CD15, still having EWCM, and didn't DTD yesterday and Im feeling a little sad b/c of it. hubby was just too tired. I am not upset at him b/c he has been so busy at work lately, Im just feelign a little down.... BUT im going to stay positive and will DTD definitely tonight and tomorrow... :thumbup:

FXd miss eggy gets caught!!

:hugs:

:friends:

think i might have gotten a little more ewcm..can anyone describe the difference between that and sperm..
it was definitly stretchy..tmi :blush:
but dh has been wonderful with giving me my :spermy: "deposit" as he calls it
not sure if i'm going to get a dark +opk this month but will keep :sex: until i'm sure o is definitly over..hoping dh continues to be wonderul and understanding about it

Good morning ladies!

How are you all today!?

Well I have finally got a pos OPK! :wohoo:

Have been BD'ing like mad so FX'd for this month!!

I will be going over to TWW thread soon!!

Good luck to everyone!

think i might have gotten a little more ewcm..can anyone describe the difference between that and sperm..
it was definitly stretchy..tmi :blush:
but dh has been wonderful with giving me my :spermy: "deposit" as he calls it
not sure if i'm going to get a dark +opk this month but will keep :sex: until i'm sure o is definitly over..hoping dh continues to be wonderul and understanding about it

Love: EWCM, to my understanding, is stretchy and more like egg white than sperm or our own fluids. Glad your OH is wonderful about it all. I've never gotten a dark OPK and I have read that, for some women, the over-the-counter OPKs are not sensitive enough. So maybe that's it. Fingers crossed for you.

Bella: Best of luck!!

Morning OTWWers :hi:

Bella - YAY, that's fantastic news! Hope you caught that egg. ;)

Love - From what I know, when rubbed between the fingers, EWCM tends to dissolve more quickly, while semen tends to get clumpy. Also, if you do a water test, semen will sink to the bottom, whereas EWCM will stay afloat. Hope that helps.

AFM, OH has been wonderful thus far, but I think he'll have had enough within the next day or so. And of course, still no + on the opk. :nope: I'm really starting to doubt my body, and it's not a good feeling. I try to convince myself that I might have missed the surge, but I've been testing twice a day for the past few days, so don't know what's going on. :shrug: I've had wet cm, and that usually coincides with the opk, but this cycle sure has thrown me for a loop. :wacko: Hope I'm not having an anovulatory cycle! :cry:

sam..thanks..how is the shoulder???
neffie..i have also been testing twice a day and got a semi decent line but i usually pop really dark..but i did have really intense ovary pains yesterday..and last night while i was at work i had some true ewcm..which put me a great mood..i have one opk left for this evening..since surges hit more in the evening hrs..hoping it a + ...if not we just keep bding until the ewcm disappears..:)....hope my dh will keep cooperating.

Good morning ladies!

How are you all today!?

Well I have finally got a pos OPK! :wohoo:

Have been BD'ing like mad so FX'd for this month!!

I will be going over to TWW thread soon!!

Good luck to everyone!

:hi: Bellas!!!
this is great news.... lots of baby dust to you... FXd :spermy: catches the eggy!!!

Morning OTWWers :hi:

Bella - YAY, that's fantastic news! Hope you caught that egg. ;)

Love - From what I know, when rubbed between the fingers, EWCM tends to dissolve more quickly, while semen tends to get clumpy. Also, if you do a water test, semen will sink to the bottom, whereas EWCM will stay afloat. Hope that helps.

AFM, OH has been wonderful thus far, but I think he'll have had enough within the next day or so. And of course, still no + on the opk. :nope: I'm really starting to doubt my body, and it's not a good feeling. I try to convince myself that I might have missed the surge, but I've been testing twice a day for a past few days, so don't know what's going on. :shrug: I've had wet cm, and that usually coincides with the opk, but this cycle sure has thrown me for a loop. :wacko: Hope I'm not having an anovulatory cycle! :cry:

:hi: neffie,
so sorry you're still not getting a + on your OPKs... although having EWCM is a great symptom for O... I really hope you get your + opk soon so we can all move over to the TWW together!!! :hugs:

sam..thanks..how is the shoulder???
neffie..i have also been testing twice a day and got a semi decent line but i usually pop really dark..but i did have really intense ovary pains yesterday..and last night while i was at work i had some true ewcm..which put me a great mood..i have one opk left for this evening..since surges hit more in the evening hrs..hoping it a + ...if not we just keep bding until the ewcm disappears..:)....hope my dh will keep cooperating.

:hi: love,
FXd you will O soon... :hugs:
here is an article from justmommies.com with info on how to tell the difference between EWCM and sperm... hope it helps you... https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-or-semen

:hi: OTWWers!!!

well I think I Od yesterday... had O pains and EWCM..... woke up this morning w/o the pains and ahem, sorry TMI, very dry... LOL! I also DTD last night!!! :happydance: :happydance:

What Im doing/did this month:
1. CD1 - CD15: Once a Day Womens Prenatals Vits, baby aspirin, 1 B50 vit a day, 1 Vitex (400mg) a day - will not be taking Vitex b/c I Od - will start again when AF shows up, FX she stays away for another 9 months.... :thumbup::winkwink:

2. Laying on stomach after :sex: b/c I have a retroverted uterus and read that this is the best method for keeping hubby's in... FXd!

3. Will not be SS, hopefully :winkwink:

Symptoms:
1. CD11 - CD15: EWCM
2. CD15 - O day: O cramps and morning EWCM
3. CD16 - sorry TMI again lol - DRY

BD action:
CD 11, 13 and 15 (O day - CD15) - how odd that I BD on odd days....LOL! hopefully that's a good sign... LOL! SMEP is DTD on even days.... I did the opposite!!! hmmmm we'll see, FXd!

Testing:
Will test only if AF is late. The ugly should be showing up Feb 15/16... stay away you B*TCHY WITCH :witch: LOL

I will be posting on the TWW thread now.... good luck to all you ladies!!!

:hi: to everyone!!!

keeping FXd and praying that we all get our Valentine's :bfp:!

:hugs:

:friends:

Good luck Lisa. Hope you get your Valentine's BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->