That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

ok lets see if i did it right this time..sorry if it's not right..hopefully i uploaded the right pic..
the first one is not that great and it was yesterday evening the one on the bottom is my +opk from tonight..
thanks neffie for helping me

Attachments

• hayleigh 019.jpg
    hayleigh 019.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
Nice line on the 2nd test Love. :winkwink: No denying that one.

Well, I just took a test, and it's the closest the test line has been to the control. :) But I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Hopefully tomorrow's temps will solve the puzzle. :blush: Wish me luck.

Nighty night. :sleep:

Good luck Neffie!
congrats on +opk loveanurse :D

I need a bit of help girls...have I o'd already?! I'm a bit worried as we've had to abstain so far this cycle for medical reasons...so I'm worried I've missed the boat :( I've not ever ovulated before day 20...so it'd be a badly timed miracle if I have already. I've had only the faintest of lines on my opk, so not even close like last month...but my temps :S

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d129b/?i=4185731&

We can get started on :sex: in a day or 2, so I'm just hoping I have a chance still this month :(

neffie..that's how mine started out..a faint line then boom it finally popped up a +..i sure do hope you o with me and move over to the tww together..:friends:
and i am determined not to ss this month;)..it just drove me :wacko:..i have been bding :sex: just about everyday this month or so it seems..
we did yesterday...and last night but my dh..trooper that he is..helped me to the finish line:blush: but couldn't get there himself:winkwink: but that's ok..i am determined to play today and tomorrow for good measure and let my poor dh have his rest..i want that :bunny:...fx'd for all of us..
:dust: to us all
grey..sorry i don't temp so i have no idea how to really read those charts..:dohh:

Good Morning Lovely ladies!

Love--that is a BEAUTIFUL +opk on the bottom there! wow! I am jealous! I NEVER get lines that dark!! I really hope you caught that egg this month!! You got lots of :sex: in at the right times! What is your test date? I'm trying not to SS as well!

neffie--i would continue to test, just in case you are having a fluke longer cycle, which happens every now and then and :sex: anytime you think your CM and temps are indicating something. If it is not a fluke cycle, you just may have had a month where the opks simply just did not catch your surge and your temps could have been off also.

Grey--you may or may not have o'd. did you have any other fertility signs? the opks were negative, so that may indicate if you did not. If it is any help, you can click on my FF link below and you will see that i get a similar pattern on CDs 14-16, but I don't O until CD23. This happens to me a lot, and I never O until after CD20. I think it may be something us ladies with longer cycles experience, a FAUX"O"!!

Sam--:hugs: I REALLY hope you can get some answers soon, no one should have to be going through what you are experiencing right now!!

AFM: FF FINALLY :wacko: confirmed my O on CD23 again, putting me at 3DPO. FX'd that I can stay away from SSing this month, I may need some mental support from you ladies though when I start to crumble!!!

Grey--you may or may not have o'd. did you have any other fertility signs? the opks were negative, so that may indicate if you did not. If it is any help, you can click on my FF link below and you will see that i get a similar pattern on CDs 14-16, but I don't O until CD23. This happens to me a lot, and I never O until after CD20. I think it may be something us ladies with longer cycles experience, a FAUX"O"!!

AFM: FF FINALLY :wacko: confirmed my O on CD23 again, putting me at 3DPO. FX'd that I can stay away from SSing this month, I may need some mental support from you ladies though when I start to crumble!!!

Thanks :) Your temps do seems to enjoy going all over the place! Does make me feel a little better, thanks :) I'm really hoping I haven't o'd yet, really wanna have a chance this month!

Congrats for having a confirmed O, so much more of a relief! Don't SS - you can do it!

Well ladies I'm off to the tww. I think I had some good bding this cycle. Got my + opk and Bd that day and 2 days after. :thumbup: With a say of rest one day before my +. And lots of bding prior. My poor dh is totally wiped out. Had a hard time the last few times. Lol. But now he can have a rest for a few days. Says he's kinda sore. :blush: I'm praying this is it!!! This is cycle 8 since my mc and I'm starting to get discouraged. I want this soooo bad it's klling me.

Imp- well done and welcome to the other side!! Poor oh best give him a few days off!!

Lol yeah he was kissing me last night and I jokingly said "oh your ready to go again?" i thought he was going to die. Poor guy he was a trooper this month. Gotta love him for trying!

Happy Saturday All :hi:

Congrats to all the ladies who have O'd, and are transitioning over to the 2WW. Hope you guys caught that huevo. ;)

AFM, still here!! No temp rise this morning. :nope: I was pretty sure last night's OPK was a negative, but I guess I was just cautiously being optimistic. :blush: I took another test today. Here's a pic. The top test is from last night, and the bottom one is from today. What do you guys think? Close to a positive, positive, or no idea?? (that's where I am right now :confused:). Don't even know if it matters at this point, cause DH is close to being a dead man. :shrug:

Give me some insight ladies. ;)

Attachments

• IMG00278-20110205-1110.jpg
    IMG00278-20110205-1110.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
neffie ...that looks like the positives i get when i use that brand:thumbup:....yay you got your positive...i'm super excited for you..now we can both move over to the tww :wohoo:

Grey - The only way you'll know for sure is by what the temps look like over the next couple of days. They are a bit erratic looking right now. Start the :sex: once it's safe to do so, since there are medical reasons behind it. I know last month you had a really long cycle, but how long are they usually? Hopefully you'll O & :sex: around the same time, and catch that egg. Fingers crossed for you. :winkwink:

Love - Thanks for your optimism. I so hope that you're right. I'm so aggravated. I just want to see that temp rise tomorrow. Will try to :sex: tonight, depending on how OH feels, but I'm not going to push it. Of course, knowing my luck, I'll skip DTD tonight, and my temp will spike tomorrow. :wacko:

Grey - The only way you'll know for sure is by what the temps look like over the next couple of days. They are a bit erratic looking right now. Start the :sex: once it's safe to do so, since there are medical reasons behind it. I know last month you had a really long cycle, but how long are they usually? Hopefully you'll O & :sex: around the same time, and catch that egg. Fingers crossed for you. :winkwink:

Love - Thanks for your optimism. I so hope that you're right. I'm so aggravated. I just want to see that temp rise tomorrow. Will try to :sex: tonight, depending on how OH feels, but I'm not going to push it. Of course, knowing my luck, I'll skip DTD tonight, and my temp will spike tomorrow. :wacko:

Thank you, yeah, they are quite erratic :S I normally Ovulate around day 21-24...still long cycles, but last month was one of my longer ones :( It's so frustrating :S

Good luck for a temp rise tomorrow! Hope it behaves and stays high for you :D

Happy Saturday All :hi:

Congrats to all the ladies who have O'd, and are transitioning over to the 2WW. Hope you guys caught that huevo. ;)

AFM, still here!! No temp rise this morning. :nope: I was pretty sure last night's OPK was a negative, but I guess I was just cautiously being optimistic. :blush: I took another test today. Here's a pic. The top test is from last night, and the bottom one is from today. What do you guys think? Close to a positive, positive, or no idea?? (that's where I am right now :confused:). Don't even know if it matters at this point, cause DH is close to being a dead man. :shrug:

Give me some insight ladies. ;)

Hey Neffie,

That looks like a pos to me too!! Yay at last! Hope your temp spikes tom!

Well as you know I had pos OPK yest then neg in the eve, but I always get OV pains and by this morn hadn't had them, or a significant temp rise! So took another test this morn and it was a really dark pos and have had a couple of pains today so hopefully OV'ing today! So I am also hoping for a temp spike in the morn!

FX'd crossed for us!!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

For me it is a 3ww as my ovulation is mostly about the CD21.

Pity my oh probably won't be here for my ov. (thanks to his boss who extended his business trip)

Neffie--That looks like my positives on the non-digitals, I'd say you are about to O! Yeah! :thumbup:

Bella--FX'd for you, go catch that egg!!!

Imp--Grats on your O! Hope you caught that egg also!

Morri--:hugs: You are not alone here, there are several of us that O in the CD20s (myself included, I O on CD23), so here's an extra :hugs: and I hope these weeks go by quickly for you!! In the meantime, practice on keeping the boys :spermy: healthy!! That sucks with the business trips too, my DH travels a lot for work also, hopefully you can work in some time close to the O this cycle!

Well this cycle it wont be, but next cycle is its for sure, as we are on holiday. Question is though If for some reason they catch the egg do I want to have ms when I am on holiday :rofl: ?

(btw I have got two charts of two different charting pages. one of those used to be free, it is not anymore but it is still cheap :)(1 € a month) with a lot of input too :D :D)

2 charts? I only have the free one, every now and again it goes premium, then basic again.

Happy Sunday all..and God Bless
I have been up for hours because my low back is killing me :(..I just put a lidoderm patch on and took some tylenol..hoping that does the trick..
I have officially moved over to tww :happydance:....and will be going back and forth between the two..I hope to see my other late ovulators coming over too..neffie,grey,amber,shell,lisa,and anyone else i may have missed..I must be honest..I am glad I am not the only one who ovulates so late..
I really hope this will be our month..my dh and I have had :sex: on all the good days..and I am hoping i can convince him to go one more round today for good measure..
since i ovulated so late and my lp usually is 10-12days.. i guess i will be testing around the 16th or 17th..if i don't get the itch to test sooner..i do have a bunch of ic i can use to satisfy that poas urge:haha:
I so want a :baby:..my dh and i were playing around with girl names yesterday.. for some reason we can never think of boy names and we already have a hard enough time agreeing on girl names..
anyhoo..will be checking in with you all periodically..i work mon-thurs and have every fri,sat,sun off but i normally work at least two of those..as i am a workaholic but the last few weekends i haven't and i'm driving myself :wacko: with boredom..:dohh:

2 charts? I only have the free one, every now and again it goes premium, then basic again.
Yes It also look a lot nicer and you have much more options for putting in stats . (and less complicated way)

If you hover over my signature you can see two different addresses coming up.

I have some screenshots :)
https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3545/screenshot40b.png

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6417/screenshot42v.png

https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5272/screenshot43z.png
stats

https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2635/screenshot44i.png
https://www.mynfp.de/display/view/ngddrwflv0eo/

https://www.mynfp.de/language/en/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics