That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:hi: Everyone,

I think I finally have some good news to report. I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!! =D> \\:D/ :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: Wasn't sure if it would be yesterday, as I got my +OPK only yesterday. But today I got that long awaited temp spike, so I'm excited about that!!!! Will know for sure within the next couple of days. Fingers oh so tightly crossed.[-o<

Thanks to all of you who helped keep up my PMA. :kiss: I really hope that this is our month. I'll be moving over to the 2WW, but needless to say, I will be keeping myself abreast of what's going on here. I'll definitely be cheering you guys on. :hugs:

Hey neffie! Congrats :happydance:
Am so glad you ovulated! And I saw in an earlier post that you were worried about not :sex:ing on O day. Well Grand didnt either, and she got her BFP, so you can too! I didnt :sex: on O day this month, so we're in the same boat. See you over in the TWW!
xx

Thanks Shell! You're right in that we hadn't planned on :sex: yesterday, but surprisingly it happened. OH actually brought it up. :winkwink: Here's hoping that we all caught that egg. :thumbup:

Well thats great news! Glad your poor OH can relax now. Really hope you caught that egg :dust: xx

Yay Neffie that is excellent news!!

I didn't get a temp spike today and was really gutted! But then had really bad OV pains today so defo think today was the day! Hopefully I will have a spike tom morn and then can join you all in the TWW!!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Bella! I had bad O pains yesterday, so I hope you're in the same boat. Hope you see that temp rise tomorrow, and join the rest of us over in the 2WW. :thumbup:

Glad to hear it neffie..
Bella...hoping you join us too in the tww

Thanks for explaining the 2 charts Morri, didn't realise there were other options to FF!

I hope to be there too loveanurse :) O'ing late does suck, but at least we're all together :)

Yay Neffie! That's ace! Good luck in the 2ww!

AFM: Had sore boobs for a couple of days, a tiny bit of EWCM 2 days ago and more yesterday. FINALLY had some :sex: last night and a temp drop this morning, so hopefully I'll be O'ing very soon, would be fab if it was my earliest yet!

Yea it is great. I think Fertility friend is ridiculous in its prices. and the free version is only very meh too.

If you start nfp you get a month free and if you like it you pay just 99 € cents a month :) (70 pence or something like it)

come on over grey...it sounds like you are about to meet us on the other side..how exciting...soon all of us will be testing for something other than an lh surge..:)

:hi: Morning OTWWers,

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. Hope you all O soon, and can join us in the 2WW. No one gets left behind! :winkwink:

Not had chance to catch up with all the goings on as I've had a pretty busy weekend but just wanted to say :hi:
I'm cd10 today and stilll high on CBFM, last month went to peak on day 10 so my cycles are still a bit irratic.
Am going to try and do every other day :sex: as have been trying to do every day (during O) the past few months and it gets you down after a while, too old for that :rofl:
There's some thought that its better to let the :spermy: mature a bit, so hinted to DH that no DIY is allowed in order to let them gather their strength for the journey :haha:

Hope everyone is ok and preparing for the big O day :dust: to us all - we need it!

Hey ladies!

Well I think I finally O'd! WOO HOO!:yipee::yipee:
I had a temp spike this morning and defo had O pains yesterday so I am off to the TWW!!

See you over there ladies and those still waiting hopfully you will join us soon!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Bellas...definitely looks like ovulation!

Yours is coming soon New - I know it! We had less sex this month as well (as you can tell from my chart LOL!) but I really do think it helped us because we were wearing ourselves out as well:blush:

:rofl: NO DIY! :rofl:
New, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.

:hi: How's everyone doing in the OTWW? I hope you're all getting down like little :bunny: Catch that huevo!

No DIY - brilliant!

How's everyone doing here? I'm hoping to be o'ing soon...c'mon eggy! I'm glad to finally have some :spermy: waiting after our eggy to arrive! C'mon!

:rofl: NO DIY! :rofl:
New, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.

:hi: How's everyone doing in the OTWW? I hope you're all getting down like little :bunny: Catch that huevo!

Anna, glad I was able to make you laugh :thumbup:

Had a total meltdown in work today - one of the guys came in with his pregnant wife's scan pics. I was quite literally shaking as he went round showing everyone and then I burst into tears and fled the room. I just could not be near them, never mind look at them, and I thought I was starting to make progress :cry:
And to top the day off - we were all called into a meeting at 10am and given our 'notice of potential redundancy' - can today get any worse? :nope:

Am so tearful today - can't get a grip... are you more emotional around O time cos think its imminent - CBFM still high today.

:hugs: New - yes I am definitely more emotional around O time...hormones galore! Sorry about your bad day...stuff like that can totally throw us and trigger our loss emotions all over again...I would have cried too.

Sorry to hear about that New :( It sucks when things like that happen. It's hard because obviously they have a right to be happy about their pregnancies, but I wish people were a little more sensitive to the idea people may have lost a baby or never been able to have one...:hugs: and I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

:hugs: New. I also get very emotional around O time, and it is totally natural as our body is shifting gears. I agree with Grey, I wish people were a bit more sensitive about pregnancies sometimes, especially with co-workers as you never know who may have gone through a horrible loss like we have. So a double-dose of hugs for you :hugs::hugs: and I hope tomorrow brings you sunshine and better spirits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->