That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Only if your temperature has risen for more than o.2 degrees(0.1 in F) than you can assure a ovulation which takes place the day before the temp peak. If there is one that lower on day one after the peak than you have to wait one more day to confirm the ov. The coverline is the temperature that was the highest of the 6 days before ov. )(FF tends to get the coverline wrong)

Grey--take a look at my chart history. I have had a couple cycles, including this one, that have had 2 same day temps around my o time! No worries, it does not mean you didn't o!

Only if your temperature has risen for more than o.2 degrees(0.1 in F) than you can assure a ovulation which takes place the day before the temp peak. If there is one that lower on day one after the peak than you have to wait one more day to confirm the ov. The coverline is the temperature that was the highest of the 6 days before ov. )(FF tends to get the coverline wrong)

Thank you for that brilliant description...I'm hopeful!

Grey--take a look at my chart history. I have had a couple cycles, including this one, that have had 2 same day temps around my o time! No worries, it does not mean you didn't o!

Thank you, your charts help :)

If you have sex on the day of ovulation but not much before, is there still much hope? I've read that once you ovulate then there's no chance of sperm getting in...so I had sex on the day I had my dark opk, but could I still have missed it a couple of hours later? I wish we'd been able to baby dance a few more times close by to O day...just not a good week with hubbie starting new job :( I hope I'm still in with a chance :(

How is everyone else doing in this OTWW? Anyone else close to moving over?

FF friend recommends sex some time in the 3 days before O and the day of O. They also suggest the day after predicted Ovulation (just in case you o'd later than predicted). In that the egg only lasts a short amount of time, but sperm can survive for days, it is best to have the :spermy: lying in wait!

evening ladies!!

how are you ladies?? hope you're all doing well...

AFM: I think I may be joining you ladies soon... as I think I am out this month... been feeling like AF is on her way... I will test tomorrow. AF is due Tue or Wed so we'll see... FXd for a bfp...

:hugs:

FF friend recommends sex some time in the 3 days before O and the day of O. They also suggest the day after predicted Ovulation (just in case you o'd later than predicted). In that the egg only lasts a short amount of time, but sperm can survive for days, it is best to have the :spermy: lying in wait!

Thanks, I thought something like that. Well, we didn't do that much, gutted as was hopeful for this month, but with new job he was too tired. Was lucky to get what I did :(

evening ladies!!

how are you ladies?? hope you're all doing well...

AFM: I think I may be joining you ladies soon... as I think I am out this month... been feeling like AF is on her way... I will test tomorrow. AF is due Tue or Wed so we'll see... FXd for a bfp...

Good luck testing, hope it's a :bfp: for you :D

AFM: Sometimes I HATE temping...still hasn't decided when I O'd and had a big spike today...I hope I didn't O yesterday or I'm out :( I wish it could predic ovulation a little earlier after so you're not left waiting :(

My cycle is strill undecided. after two small temps I am getting a bit higher temp again. Let's see what the next days bring.

:hi: ladies!!! happy valentine's day!!!

it's a bfn at 11DPO, I just know the :witch: is on her way...

grey: oh how I hate temping too... I didn't temp this cycle and won't the next. I thought I had patience but temping really kicked my *ss... LOL! so what Im going to do when I start temping again is just start after AF is gone and stop when AF arrives. I will give myself that break cuz I know I can't do it the whole cycle... it's a lot of work..and it really is frustrating.. do you get any other O symptoms (CM, pains)?

hope you ladies are doing well!!

Grey--now your chart is starting to look like mine! As long as your temps stay up now you probaby o'd between CD22-24. My guess if FF will say CD24, but it could have been sooner (sometimes they are off a day or 2 once O is confirmed). Try and get some :sex: in today if you can!

morri--hope you get your O soon!

:wave: OTWWers,

Grey - YAY, looks like you've O'd for sure! :happydance: Like Amber said, try to :sex: today if you can, but I sure hope that you already caught that :bodyb:.

Morri - Hope you O soon.

Lisa - I hope that you're wrong, and that the :witch: will keep her nasty face away.

:hi: to everyone else.

:hi: ladies!!! happy valentine's day!!!

it's a bfn at 11DPO, I just know the :witch: is on her way...

grey: oh how I hate temping too... I didn't temp this cycle and won't the next. I thought I had patience but temping really kicked my *ss... LOL! so what Im going to do when I start temping again is just start after AF is gone and stop when AF arrives. I will give myself that break cuz I know I can't do it the whole cycle... it's a lot of work..and it really is frustrating.. do you get any other O symptoms (CM, pains)?

hope you ladies are doing well!!

Hope the witch isn't on her way and you get a surprise :bfp:!

It sucks huh? I pretty much always skip the period days because I need a break too, takes a lot out, especially as you can't have lie ins on weekends or anything.

Grey--now your chart is starting to look like mine! As long as your temps stay up now you probaby o'd between CD22-24. My guess if FF will say CD24, but it could have been sooner (sometimes they are off a day or 2 once O is confirmed). Try and get some :sex: in today if you can!

morri--hope you get your O soon!

Thanks :) I hope it doesn't say 24 as we haven't had enough sex :( I don't want another wasted month...I've taken out the earlier temp at 36.3 and it then said I O'd on CD21...but I've decided to leave it in so it's as honest as possible.

:wave: OTWWers,

Grey - YAY, looks like you've O'd for sure! :happydance: Like Amber said, try to :sex: today if you can, but I sure hope that you already caught that :bodyb:.

I hope I did! I'll be gutted if we didn't time things right :(

Looks for me that the luteal pahse finally gets on its track :) If it continues tomorrow I am in the 12 day wait to af :haha:

:hi: ladies!!

AF due today or tomorrow. I had brown discharge yesterday morning. I also had pinkish/reddish discharge last night and this morning it was more of a dull pinkish color but nothing since this morning at 6:30am... tested yesterday at 11DPO and bfn. we'll see what happens the next few days... I may be back here soon...

hello ladies!!

I am in that OTWW!!! time to sip on some drinks and enjoy my no :sex: time LOL LOL

the stupid :witch: showed her face last night. she was right on schedule too!!! had what i thought was IB the last couple of day but it was her all along... dumb witch... LOL

how are you ladies? who is still waiting to O?

:friends:

sorry to hear that lisa..i am in limbo land..feel like af is coming..will find out soon enough i am sure..still holding out a glimmer of hope that when i go to ob on friday she says "i can't do the surgery monday cuz your pregnant."..wouldn't that be great..

That would be the best news ever Love - praying for your miracle.

Lisa - good luck this cycle...what are your plans besides a bit of wine? I sense some March madness babies already :winkwink:

sorry to hear that lisa..i am in limbo land..feel like af is coming..will find out soon enough i am sure..still holding out a glimmer of hope that when i go to ob on friday she says "i can't do the surgery monday cuz your pregnant."..wouldn't that be great..

thanks love,
oh that would be fantastic news. i will be praying that that is the case for you. have you POAS just to see what it says? i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: :hugs:

Hi OTWWers! :hi:

Lisa - Sorry that you're back here again. :hugs: Catch up on all that wine, sushi, and all the other finer things in life. This may be your last chance in a while. :winkwink:

Love - I hope that you don't have to come back to this thread, and that you move over to our PAL sister thread. I'm really routing for you.

Morri - How's it going? Have you O'd yet?

I don't think I'm missing anyone, but :wave: if I did.

CATCH THAT :bodyb: LADIES!!! ;)

thanks grand LOL! :hugs:

ummm any plans this cycle!? let's see, well I think I will definitely enjoy these first 4-5 CDs with some sushi and a drink here and there (love sweet drinks and am going to buy those bacardi drink mixes and do some mixing... LOL :thumbup:) and hopefully exercise with that xbox kinect dancing game...I love doing Aerobics but don't get to the gym much and this comes pretty close to working out my whole body... :thumbup:. my hubby is a gadget freak and has all those game systems.... LOL
that and relax some...been a little stressed too with planning my daughter's party, she can't wait to do things for the party and the party itself, I can't wait for it to be over...LOL :haha:

i think thats good for now...we'll see what else i come up with..

Lisa--please eat a piece of sushi for me! I think that is going to be harder for me to give up than wine! I already miss sushi (I usually have it at least once a week!). I really hope this turns out to be your month, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

love--I would love to see your wish come true and that you have a BFP instead of surgery!

Grand--March Madness! I know we still have a couple of weeks to go in Feb, but I am LIKING that title change for the TWW thread!

Morri--how are you doing hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->