That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

hello OTWWers!!

thanks Amber, I really hope so too...

cd3 for me and well feeling like she was gone already LOL :haha:. quick ?, have any of you ladies tried soy isoflavones? i was thinking of trying it. i've heard success stories as well as not so success stories. i've checked the threads on here but im still undecided...i think i'll continue reading up on it and decide today cuz if i do decide to try it i have to buy it today and start either today or tomorrow...

hope you ladies are doing well...enjoy your day.. it's going to be beautiful in NY today and tomorrow almost reaching almost 60F...wonderful weather for a day in Feb...

:hugs:

lisa...let me ask you to use soy with caution...what i have not told everyone is that i seriously blame myself for this cyst.
i took soy for two cycles..i never had a cyst that i knew of..and i heard that soy and clomid can give you cysts...i am questioning myself...did i just sabotage myself and create this problem???...i have been reluctant telling anyone because i feel ashamed :(..but this doesn't necessarily mean it would happen to you..i just want you to be cautious

Love - Oh hon so sorry :hugs: Please don't blame yourself...I mean this can happen to anyone...2 cycles doesn't seem that long. :hugs: We just need to get you all better fast.

Lisa - I don't know that much about clomid or soy but I have heard really positive and negative things about both of them. I would definitely check with your doctor before starting anything. I don't know if you need this but I tried Conceive Plus (like Preseed) for 2 cycles and really think it helped us...and it's definitely not controversial.

Oh Love--please don't blame yourself for your cysts! A lot of women develop them. I agree with Grand, we need to get you better and healthy for your future forever baby! :hugs:

Lisa--I don't know anyone who successfully used soy, but I have read positive stories on these boards and others. Anytime you are going to take a supplement though, you should speak to your md about it to make sure it is ok for you. Also, i think there are restrictions on when you should/should not take it and for how long. Just please be safe!

Love: don't blame yourself and you have nothing to be ashamed of. cyst can happen to anyone at anytime. I wish there was something that I can say or do to make you feel better. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thank you so much ladies!!!

I've decided that Im not going to take it. we're going to see a FS in April and will only be taking my prenatals this cycle and next. If I did the math correct, I should have 2 chances to get PG before the appt...keeping everything crossed that way no FS come April :winkwink: LOL

thank you so much for your advice ladies!!

morning ladies..it's a boring sunday for me here..I am an emotional wreck..one minute i am all :ninja: about ttc and wanna jump right back in to the thick of things..then I get down and think maybe I need a break..I am beginning to think i am certifiably :wacko:..
my dh is trying to boost my spirits..He is always so positive and tells me "it'll happen again"
I on the other hand have been a debbie downer again and start looking at the glass half empty.
Maybe i need to go back on my celexa to get me over this emotional slump. I do know that i will look forward to exercising again after this surgery business. It always seems to help me relax and keep a pma..
I hope everyone in this otww is doing well.. It has always been the longer of the tww's for me as i had been ovulating so late..hoping this cyst removal will change that for the better..fx'd for that..
have a great day ladies

Awww Love, sending tons of :hugs: your way. I know you're going through a tough time right now. I'm totally with you on the debbie downer part. I have those moments as well. It's great that your OH is so optimistic, and sees light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you feel better soon. :flower:

:hi: to all the OTWWers.

Love I completely understand how you feel right now. sending you lots of cyber hugs :hugs: :hugs:

AFM: been feeling down since my bfn monday. went and got my nails done this morning and am feeling so much better. I needed to pamper myself somehow, glad I did. :winkwink: well the witch is officially gone already, short cycle for me. AF is usually here 6-7 days and today is CD6 but she's completely gone. AF was also really light this cycle. spotting the first 2 days, the 3rd day was normal w/small size clots 4/5th days were just spotting too. glad she's gone tho!! YaY!!

:hi: to everyone!

wish mine was short...mine has been lasting 7-9days..don't know if the cysts have anything to do with that or not..:(

Hi Girls Hope it is ok that I join you here in the o2ww.

Lisa / Love I have been feeling really down also. Can't seem to pick myself up. Give myself a pep talk and then within 5 mins I am crying again. Don't want to go out or do anything. My dh is also saying it will happen, he is being nice and thoughtful. Someone else at work is 10 weeks pregnant - it isn't official yet, I just heard from someone who should't really have told me. Am dreading going back to work after half term as she will probably be announcing it when I should be nearly getting ready to go on maternity leave.

Sorry for the moan and sorry that you guys are feeling so down aswell. On here I don't feel so alone. XX

Love--:hugs: so sorry that you had a bad day yesterday. With all you are going through, it is totally understandable. And you are not crazy, you just have a lot on your plate right now, and that is going to create a lot of stress and anxiety. I am so glad you have a supportive OH who is standing by you through this--that is so important. And he is right, you know, it WILL happen again!! Thinking of you this week hun and sending you extra :hugs:!

Lisa--glad the witch's visit was short for you and you were able to indulge in some wonderful pampering! FX'd for you this month!

Bean--:hugs: I hope you are having a better day today as well hun and that this is your month! It is completely ok to have a good cry and feel a bit down when the hag shows, we all do it I think, I know I did. It is a testament to how much we care and long for our future forever babies!

oh bean..sending you a big :hug:...i definitly can relate..i am going to be so bored and stir crazy after this surgery..i just know it..my dh is trying relentlessly to get me to go out to..but i just don't wanna do anything but lie around and mope..i am in this undeniable funk..i am sorry you have to go back to work and see another pregnant person when you should be holding your own forever baby.. that's how i felt last week..makes you :cry: all the more..my hear goes out to all of us who feel this way
lisa..hope you are feeling better ..it's nice to pamper ourselves once and awhile..who knows when my momma comes today maybe i will convince her to go get a pedi with me..i have virgin toes..:haha:
AFM: i have been cleaning the :shower:'s and doing :laundry: waiting on my family to arrive..my momma is coming in today to stay with me during my time off..she is bringing one of my brothers and his daughter and one of my sister's daughters..so i will be infested with family:rofl:..they will drive me :wacko: before it's all over with but i love them..did i ever tell you all that i have a rather large family..i have 7brothers and 4 sisters..i am the youngest girl..and the third to the youngest of us all..we are pretty close for the most part..
anyhoo while i am cleaning and when i am off i will be chilling and playing on the :comp: and deciding wether i want to :ignore: my cycle this month or jump on the band wagon again..i am rather :ninja: about it all..
what would you all do????

Love - thinking about you hon...I'm so glad you have an awesome loving family...wow that's a lot of brothers and sisters...must be fun to all be together an get along.

I would probably jump back on the band wagon and TTC as soon as I was able. I hope your surgery goes super smoothly and you have absolutely no issues hon. :flower:

Thinking of you Love :) After my surgery I was wanting to stay at home and mope, and I wasn't supposed to TTC for 3 months...so 6weeks after surgery we got a dog instead! Hope you can find something to help you get through this :hugs:

love--your family sounds great! I know that family can drive us insane sometimes, but always good to have their love and support, that is for sure! I am with Grand on the TTC, I would probably start TTC as soon as I was cleared to do so by the doc!

Grey--your temps are still in the upper range, even with the dip, keeping my fx'd for you!

grey..if you don't mind could you fill me in on the particulars of your surgery??did you have a cyst removed too???

grey..if you don't mind could you fill me in on the particulars of your surgery??did you have a cyst removed too???

I didn't, no. I had keyhole surgery to remove my right tube because I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was told not to try for 3 months to let myself heal and I waited 6 in the end.
I hope that helps :)

Lisa - I don't know that much about clomid or soy but I have heard really positive and negative things about both of them. I would definitely check with your doctor before starting anything. I don't know if you need this but I tried Conceive Plus (like Preseed) for 2 cycles and really think it helped us...and it's definitely not controversial.

hey grand: I will be buying some conceive plus and instead softcups and trying them out the next two cycles before seeing the FS. FXd!!! I would love a bfp instead of seeing the FS! :winkwink: thanks!!!

:hi: everyone!!! hope everyone is doing well.

Hi all

How are you all doing today?

AFM: I am feeling a little better and just heard a fab story. Someone who I know through somebody else was trying for a while. Told that they needed IVF, so they sorted the money out only to go and get pregnant before they started IVF. I love positive happy stories. XXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->