That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

HI everyone, I'm finally back from my business trip and back to my normal schedule, I've got a lot of catching up to do!! Just thought I'd give ya all an update though. Af came on the 16th, so I'm back with you all here. CD 7 today. My best friend lost her baby on the weekend, and my cousine is heading into the hosipital to be induced today. Needless to say its been an emotional time for me! Just taking things a day at a time right now. Hope everyone is doing well!!

bean, I love that story... Im always positive about things and this TTC journey has put a damper on my attitude.. but Im working on getting myself back :thumbup: Im trying not to put so much stress on myself this cycle and just let it happen..Im going to try a couple of things before seeing the FS in April.. FXd for all of us in the OTWW...

imp: welcome back! sorry the :witch: got you! so sorry about your friend. I hope your cousin has a safe labor, will say a prayer for her. you are one day ahead of me...Im on CD8 today...should be O in the next 5-7 days...

:hi: everyone!

FXd this is our month ladies!!

:hugs:

Lisa I tend to O a little later in my cycle, I'm thinking closer to the next 7-10 days for me. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Hi Love :hi:

Lisa - I agree totally. This month I have got to be far less stressed. It is difficult in some ways as the clomid does seem to be giving me some dodgy side effects. Hopefully they will pass soon though. XX

Got to keep get more PMA and keep it. XX

Hey ladies, finally found this thread.. as CD 5 for me, witch should be on her way out soon, I hope.. hope your all doing well.. I so thought last month would be my month, maybe thats why it wasnt.. I totally understand trying to relax but it does get hard with something we want so bad.. here's hoping we all get our forever babies soon!

Hello ladies. I know I haven't written here in a while, but I have been reading every word and cheering everyone on. I'm not quite ready to join on here again, but I will soon. I just don't want anyone to forget about me, and then I'm a stranger on here. :blush:
xo

Anna..i have been praying for you and wondering how you have been doing..glad to hear from you...take your time and stop in and see us when you can..:hugs:

afm: night before surgery...nervous..God Bless you all

Anna - We won't forget about you - you take the time you need to heal and come back whenever you want. :hugs:

Love - thinking about you hon. Good luck with surgery and speedy healing.

Love: good luck with your surgery Hun :hugs:
Thinking of you, and wishing you well....
xx

Oh Anna, we could never forget about you. I speak on behalf of the others when I say that we have all been thinking about you alot lately. We completely understand why you have not been posting, and we will all welcome you back with open arms when you are ready to return. Much love to you :hugs:
xx

Anna--I think about you every day, hun! There is no way that I or any of these other wonderful ladies will ever forget about you, we love you! Take all the time that you need right now, and know that we will be here waiting for your return! :hugs:

Love--Thinking of you and praying for you today and hope that the surgery is a success! :hugs:

Anna, I certainly have not forgotten you, think of you everytime I come on here :hugs:

Shell - Happy 5 weeks :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else

my cycle this month is so confusing that i don't even know where i'm at right now and not sure if i even o'ed yet (that would be a good thing since DH decided to start ttc a week after ovulation - all of a sudden :dohh: :haha:)
Anyway, just wanted to say i LOVE the idea of the OTWW :thumbup: :thumbup:

Anna, take all the time you need. I can 't say it better than everyone already has. We are here for you when you're ready. :hugs:

Love, good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.:hugs:

:hi: wtt: welcome... this OTWW sucks... LOL

love/anna: sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs:

afm: CD10... 3-5 more days until O. will be having :sex: CD10, CD12, CD14-CD16. I've read from ladies posting on here that the lucky day is the day b4 O so with those days, I'd say Im covered.

:hi: everyone!

good luck to all the OTWW!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Lisa--looks like you have a good plan in place, hope you catch that egg!! fx'd for you!

Love--hope everything went well! :hugs:

thank you Lisa! :) haha i know it sucks but we can't make time go faster or can we? :haha:

haha, i know... LOL :nope:

if it was up to me, we would O right after AF was gone LOL LOL but then guess what!? we have to wait for the TWW... it's a lose lose situation for us... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->