That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

haha, i know... LOL :nope:

if it was up to me, we would O right after AF was gone LOL LOL but then guess what!? we have to wait for the TWW... it's a lose lose situation for us... LOL
true :haha: or just make cycles 10 days long/short but then that would mean our bodies won't have enough time to prepare for pregnancy so i guess it's best the way it is... :coffee:

i guess...Eve and her Apple :nope: LOL! all in good fun though... :thumbup:

so you're not sure where you are in your cycle?

i guess...Eve and her Apple :nope: LOL! all in good fun though... :thumbup:

so you're not sure where you are in your cycle?

nope no clue. lol I don't even know if that +OPK i put on my chart was actually a positive and my temperatures are normally not that low. Here's my chart if you wanna look at it:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f0491

Hello ladies. I know I haven't written here in a while, but I have been reading every word and cheering everyone on. I'm not quite ready to join on here again, but I will soon. I just don't want anyone to forget about me, and then I'm a stranger on here. :blush:
xo

You will NEVER be a stranger on here. Take your time, Anna. We're here when you're ready.

AFM: I guess that I'm back in here now, sort of. First official :witch: since the MC. And as soon as she's gone, we'll have an ultrasound to look at the ovaries. I will let you know what happens.

:hi: OTWWers!!

wtt: i was temping back in Dec and Jan but stopped b/c it was stressing me out... don't really know much about charts... sorry I couldn't be more help with that...

sam: hope the :witch: leaves soon. hope your ultrasound goes well. :hugs:

:hi: everyone!

afm: CD11 today and DTD yesterday YaY!! :happydance:. haven't had any EWCM yet but hoping to see some soon...

:hugs:

ooh :dust: Lisa! Thanks for your comments :flower: Normally, charting does let me know when i ovulated and if my assumptions are correct, i might actually have a good chance to have caught the egg since i ovulated very late in my cycle (happens from time to time) but only time will tell. Not gonna stress over it too much :D

nope no clue. lol I don't even know if that +OPK i put on my chart was actually a positive and my temperatures are normally not that low. Here's my chart if you wanna look at it:

Your chart is looking fabulous by the way! When are you testing?

Your chart is looking fabulous by the way! When are you testing?

:haha: when i find out when i actually ovulated! right now i am not sure at all but i will wait and see. Once i find out, i will think about when to test ;)

wtt: how long are your cycles? do you know your LP (lutheal phase)?

wtt: how long are your cycles? do you know your LP (lutheal phase)?

lately they've been about 30-35 days long with an average LP of about 14, sometimes shorter. Normally my temperatures are way higher after ovulation which is why i think i only ovulated a couple days ago :shrug: :haha:

Hope you can find out soon wtt...I hate confusing cycles too, if only they would cooperate.

AFM: I'm officially back here. The wicked :witch: caught me today. I'm not overly surprised considering (due to medical restrictions) we only managed to :sex: 3 times...
Hopefully we can get a LOT more action this month and I wanna swamp the egg with choices. I'm on my 3rd cycle TTC and it's getting me down, I know others wait a lot lot longer, I'm just having an impatient first day of cycle. Sorry for whining.

and sorry about the witch! :hugs: Good luck for this cycle!!!! :dust:

wtt: have you tested at all? according to your chart you are at CD31 and AF should be arriving soon.. don't want to get your hopes up but, I say if you temp keeps going up, you should test in the next few days... FXd for you!! lots of baby dust :dust: to you... :thumbup:

:hi: grey: so sorry the :witch: got you... :hugs: hoping this is our month!!! this is my 3rd cycle TTC too after m/c... and it did get me down when I got my bfn but I rebounded rather quickly and hoping you do too.... would love for all of us to join the Femmes Fetales PAL thread... :thumbup:

:hugs:

wtt: have you tested at all? according to your chart you are at CD31 and AF should be arriving soon.. don't want to get your hopes up but, I say if you temp keeps going up, you should test in the next few days... FXd for you!! lots of baby dust :dust: to you... :thumbup:
thank you :flower: no, haven't tested because i don't even know when i ovulated (the one line on my chart could be incorrect) plus DH decided to throw away the condoms a week after said ovulation (if i did). The only way i could have gotten pregnant is if i ovulated 2 days ago or somewhere around there but i doubt it. I am mainly waiting for AF to show but if by some miracle she won't then of course i will test :D

thank you :flower: no, haven't tested because i don't even know when i ovulated (the one line on my chart could be incorrect) plus DH decided to throw away the condoms a week after said ovulation (if i did). The only way i could have gotten pregnant is if i ovulated 2 days ago or somewhere around there but i doubt it. I am mainly waiting for AF to show but if by some miracle she won't then of course i will test :D

oh okay gotcha.... I have everything Xd for you.... :thumbup:

oh okay gotcha.... I have everything Xd for you.... :thumbup:

haha men! thank you! :D

Grey and Lisa--3rd time is the charm ladies! I got my BFP on our 3rd cycle trying after our m/c, so I'm hoping 3 is the lucky number for you ladies as well!!

wtt-- hope you are able to sort out when AF will arrive so you can start working for your BFP!!

:hi: OTWWers,

Thought I would be back with you yesterday but I am currently in limboland.
AF has not shown her ugly face which I am very pleased about, but I tested this morning and :bfn:

So its a waiting game now.

Hope everyone here is ok and gearing up for O day, plenty of :sex: for all of you this month and lots and lots of :dust:

:wave: to everyone
surgery went well..had to have the whole left ovary removed with fallopian tube..she also found my uterus was binded to my bowel..she cleaned it up and put some medication on it to prevent them from adhering again..hope it works
pelvic rest for me for 6 long weeks..my dh is already :sulk: about it..me i have to totally :ignore: the urge to have :sex: around o time which is a week or so away..(hey i might just be feeling good by then :dohh:) the things we do when when we have :baby:fever..lol
she did say the right ovary should kick in and ovulate every month..so when i am allowed i guess i 'll get back into the swing of things..
so i may or may not be on here a lot..if i get on i may just to snoop and keep abreast of what my bnb friends are up too.
oh by the way...to add salt to an already aggravated wound..they put me on the maternity ward and the housekeepers and techs kept congratulating me on my :baby: (that i did NOT have) and to make it worse..i should be on maternity leave right now not convalescent..it's enough to make me :cry:
and i feel like i did have a c-section..even my discharge nurse said"we are not use to having gynecological patients up here just, postpartum" ..she meant well but it made me grit my teeth. Oh and i am bleeding again after the surgery as they had to use clamps to manipulate my uterus so i am having like a mini period again.:grr:
anyhoo while i am sipping on my non carbonated beverages and eating :pizza: tonight, since i have been craving it...i will cheer you lovely ladies on
gl catching that heuvo..wish it was me..can you tell i'm :sulk:ing

:wave: to everyone
surgery went well..had to have the whole left ovary removed with fallopian tube..she also found my uterus was binded to my bowel..she cleaned it up and put some medication on it to prevent them from adhering again..hope it works
pelvic rest for me for 6 long weeks..my dh is already :sulk: about it..me i have to totally :ignore: the urge to have :sex: around o time which is a week or so away..(hey i might just be feeling good by then :dohh:) the things we do when when we have :baby:fever..lol
she did say the right ovary should kick in and ovulate every month..so when i am allowed i guess i 'll get back into the swing of things..
so i may or may not be on here a lot..if i get on i may just to snoop and keep abreast of what my bnb friends are up too.
oh by the way...to add salt to an already aggravated wound..they put me on the maternity ward and the housekeepers and techs kept congratulating me on my :baby: (that i did NOT have) and to make it worse..i should be on maternity leave right now not convalescent..it's enough to make me :cry:
and i feel like i did have a c-section..even my discharge nurse said"we are not use to having gynecological patients up here just, postpartum" ..she meant well but it made me grit my teeth. Oh and i am bleeding again after the surgery as they had to use clamps to manipulate my uterus so i am having like a mini period again.:grr:
anyhoo while i am sipping on my non carbonated beverages and eating :pizza: tonight, since i have been craving it...i will cheer you lovely ladies on
gl catching that heuvo..wish it was me..can you tell i'm :sulk:ing

Glad you're out of surgery now, I'm gobsmacked they put you in the maternity ward - how insensitive can you get?! I hope you heal quickly and the 6 weeks goes fast. This is the hard part now, but it will go fast, you just need to find something to distract you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->