That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:hi: everyone!!

New: sending you lots of :hugs:

afm: gonna work on my diet and if I eat bread or pasta or rice, it will be wheat or brown rice and everything else in moderation. I went to the market yesterday and picked up some yogurt and that will be my dinner every night along with the fruit salad my hubby will pick up for me. also gonna try and cut out coffee, even though I only drink 1 cup in the morning and that's it..once in a blue I'll come home from work and have another but for the most part, it's just once a day. And lets not forget the 30 minutes walks after dinner.... hoping that's a start to my shedding some weight...
should we start a new Femmes Fetales Diet thread, kinda of feel bad talking about my diet on the OTWW thread... :shrug: just a suggestion... :thumbup:
Im on the TWW right now and testing on Friday... was saying on the other thread that I kinda of feel out this month already...keeping my FXd...

:hugs:

I think a Femmes Fetales weight loss thread is a great idea, Lisa!

And :hugs: to you, you are at that anxious stage in the tww hun, I'm sending you some PMA!!!

lent starts on wed...giving up my diet mtn dew...drinking only water and maybe an occassional cup of coffee at work if i'm tired..as i work nights..wish me luck..lol

anna - It did feel like a long wait to get back to ttc. I had blood tests to check things out. Everything except genetic. I'd have to have 3 losses to get genetic testing done. OB also tried to do an endometiral biopsy but the pipelle just wouldn't go in so he will just check my progest. if I conceive again to make sure all is well. He didn't want to do a hysteroscoppy to check the endo lining. The benefits just don't outweigh the risks.

I'd love to be part of your pack, I could stand to loose some weight. It's just hard for me I have multiple sclerosis, can only work part time and am very fatigued all the time so after work and household activites, I'm very drained but will try!

amber - will wait a couple more cycles to see what happens.

new - so sorry. Hope tomorrow is a bit brighter :)

New: :hugs: I hope you made it through today OK. I know what you mean when you said you felt numb - that's exactly how I felt.
Do something nice for yourself. xo

Welcome Michelle! :friends:

was thinking of you yesterday New :hugs:

im giving up fast food and takeaways for Lent! :pizza:

xx

sam...hoping your recovery is going well
new..how are you doing
lisa..hoping you caught your eggy and get your :bfp:
anna...how's the kung fu class going..kicking some butt i hope:haha:
amber/shell/grand/sparkle..hoping all of you are doing ok
:hi: to wtt,mpepe..and everyone else
AFM:so i know i am in the tww..but not sure exactly where..bean and i have been discussing this..i have just plum decided that if af doesn't show up by the 17th then i am late..not sure if i will test early..leaving tomorrow to go to Ohio..won't be taking any tests with me..returning late on the night of the 14th or early am of the 15th..may test early then since i do have ic to usewhen i return..

Great to see so many of us trying to lose weight together. My food intake hasn't been great, but I did walk for about 5 hours yesterday so hopefully that counts for something!

:hi: ladies!

grey: WoW! 5 hours? I say you're good the rest of the week... lol. I like walking and planning on doing more of that when it starts to get warmer. there is actually a beach near me with a boardwalk and gonna see about buying a bike to ride along the boardwalk...

FXd everyone eggy got caught or will get caught... :thumbup:

:hugs:

Love--have a safe trip to the Buckeye state hun! We won't be that far away from eachother (I live in Pittsburgh)! Not-so-secretly hoping that you come home to a BFP!!!

Grey--5 hours!? you are my hero! wow, that is amazing! you go girl!! :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone else, hope you are all having a good hump day!

Thanks guys, it wasn't fast paced that whole time and there were short breaks. But I didn't have must respite in-between. Been dog walking for an hour today as well - I figure if I can't control my chocolate as much as I want, then I can at least do as much walking to try and combat it :D

I want to give up chips for lent. Hopefully it will help control the garbage that goes in my mouth and ends up on my hips lol.

I started my epo and robitussin again for the cm. Hoping this month will work!

grey - 5 hours wow!

:hi: everyone..happy thursday
grey..great job on walking...keep it up..can't wait to get back at it..

mpepe...it's a great start..i have been wanting to run to fridge for some sprite as i have been feeling nauseous...but gave up the soda for lent..only water so far..
afm...made it to ohio..tired...want a nap..back hurts and i'm still nauseated..uuggghhh...back hurts like af back pain..:(...any day next week is fair game for af as i don't know exact o date....anywhere from the 2-7..we shall see..

mpepe: I love potato chips and that is my only vice... glad to hear you're giving it up for lent... :thumbup:

love: :hi: happy you made it to Ohio safe... hope you feel better and that your eggy got caught... FXd for you :thumbup: :hugs:

:hi: to all the OTWWers!!!

Hello OTWWers :hi:

Stopping by real quick to say hello to you gals. Haven't been on in a while, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been thinking about you all. Hope this month brings each of you that coveted BFP! :flower:

I'm still on my break from BnB, but I just had to let you guys know that I was thinking of you. :winkwink:

Take care ladies...

mpepe--nice strategy for the cm! have you tried red grapefruit juice also (not from concentrate, the real deal)? that is what I drank near my "o" days and really seemed to help! and grats on being able to give up chips! I still haven't figured out what I'm giving up yet (I know, I'm already a day behind!) for Lent!

love--glad to see you made it to Ohio safely! Sorry to hear about the nausea and cramping, hope you are able to enjoy your visit. Keeping fx'd that you get a Bfp instead of af!

Neffie--hey there hun! we have all been thinking of you! I hope all is well and that you are doing ok! :hugs:

amber - I would probably be sick if I drank grapefruit juice, it really doesn't agree with my stomach but I've heard it helps.

Oh and I may be changing what I'm giving up for lent since I didn't realize it already started and had chips since then. Probably give up cookies instead!

mpepe--ahh, sorry to hear it doesn't agree with you. My stomach was ok with it, I just hated the taste of the stuff, but it worked!

Hey Neffie! Good to see you, hope your break ends soon :)

How is everyone doing?

AFM: I have had a weird temp spike VERY early in my cycle...I'm not sure if it was ovulation or just an abnormality. I assume if it raises or stays raised tomorrow I'd have ovulated right? I'm kinda hoping I haven't because I don't want an immature egg...isn't that as bad as late ovulation? I still feel like such a newbie at all this sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->