That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Have you had a run of creamy cm or ewcm Grey?

Thanks for your reply :)
Only one day of creamy (I think) but it was the day after we dtd...so don't know. I guess tomorrow's temp will tell me more.

Yes, if you dont have any other symptoms other than the temps, you may just be having a random spike, which happens sometimes for us ladies with longer cycles.

Thanks, I'm guessing it's that, but a spike doesn't normally last 2 days. I'm curious to see if it drops tomorrow, 99% probability it will I think. I'm a permanent member of the long cycle club, so would be a massive surprise!

If it goes up instead of down tomorrow, you may have a fluke early O, maybe get some :sex: in today/tomorrow just in case!

Consider your chart stalked! :book:

Ha ha, thanks, I consider it stalked! ;)
In a way I hope it wasn't a fluke early as, as always, I'm worried about egg quality. I'd feel more comfortable in a weird way if it's like normal. I got in some BD before, don't know about tonight, hubbie already napping on the couch after a long week at work - chances not looking great :(

Well, it says I ovulated on CD13! It was dotty lines, I wasn't sure about whether the cm had been creamy or eggwhite because I hadn't started peeing in a jar yet to do opks...is there another way you can tell? I put eggwhite to see and it then changed to solid red lines.....what's going on with my body!?!?! I guess another day or 2 of temps will tell me. We only DTD the day before my 'ovulation'...we were gearing up ready to be doing loads around CD20...we'll probably still do some over the next few days...but really confused right now!

Grey-- If I were you I would keep charting and start using opks to see if you get a + in the next 5-7 days. If you don't get a +, you very well could have had an early O this time around! It is possible though that FF could be off and if you report any fertile cm at all, it will try to look for an O day for you right away. It has changed the date on me before. Told me once I O'd on CD 18, but then I got another batch of fertile CM, a better batch, and it moved it to CD 23. OPKs were really what helped me in the end, because us ladies with longer cycles will tend to have temp spikes and more than one batch of cm from time to time.

Grey-- If I were you I would keep charting and start using opks to see if you get a + in the next 5-7 days. If you don't get a +, you very well could have had an early O this time around! It is possible though that FF could be off and if you report any fertile cm at all, it will try to look for an O day for you right away. It has changed the date on me before. Told me once I O'd on CD 18, but then I got another batch of fertile CM, a better batch, and it moved it to CD 23. OPKs were really what helped me in the end, because us ladies with longer cycles will tend to have temp spikes and more than one batch of cm from time to time.

Thanks, I'll keep temping but also start opk's today which is my normal day for starting. Thanks for the info...I guess we'll see. My hubbie and I agreed we'd carry on :sex: until we're sure one way or the other.
I've taken away the CM entirely out of the equation because I'm not certain what it was...it's still got a possible O day the same based on temps...so the plot thickens!

Hi ladies,

I guess I belong here again since it was confirmed we lost our bean on Thursday. I'm bleeding so hoping to be able to do this naturally. Got an appointment with my gp on tuesday to talk about where we go next as we've had 3 early mc in just over a year. I just feel so bereft at the moment. I swing from wanting another baby so badly to never wanting to try again. In the meantime I'm halfway through my first g&t of the evening.
Thanks for listening and thanks to all for your kind thoughts already xx

Hi ladies,

I guess I belong here again since it was confirmed we lost our bean on Thursday. I'm bleeding so hoping to be able to do this naturally. Got an appointment with my gp on tuesday to talk about where we go next as we've had 3 early mc in just over a year. I just feel so bereft at the moment. I swing from wanting another baby so badly to never wanting to try again. In the meantime I'm halfway through my first g&t of the evening.
Thanks for listening and thanks to all for your kind thoughts already xx

I'm so so sorry to hear this. I hope the gp can be helpful and find out what's going on. I understand the swinging feeling you're having right now, I had that too. At the time I was adamant I wouldn't ever try again. I hope time helps heal, sending you lots of positive thoughts and :hugs:
So sorry sparkle :(

Sparkle I am so sorry. It it so unfair. What you are feeling now is natural about trying again. Give yourself time to absorb what has happened and see your gp. I hope they can get some answers for you. So sorry again :hugs: X

Oh Sparkle, I am so sorry to hear this..hopefully your gp can give you some answers and get you on the right track. ..:hugs:
I too am going through those same thoughts..One minute I want a :baby: so badly, then to saying..'Oh, I'll wait to really try for a few months'. I know I would be ecstatic if I were to get a :bfp: but in the back of my head I think that I need to really get my body healthy again..after I get healthy i can ride this ttc train..I just don't know???:shrug:
My thoughts and prayers are with you

Thinking of you Sparkle at this sad time. So sorry this has happened again, my thoughts are with you x x

Grey--just took a peak at your cycle. It looks like you may be fixing to O in the next few days. Your cycle is looking a lot like it did last month, a spike up then some flatline days followed by O. Hope you are getting ready to get some :sex: in hun!

Grey--just took a peak at your cycle. It looks like you may be fixing to O in the next few days. Your cycle is looking a lot like it did last month, a spike up then some flatline days followed by O. Hope you are getting ready to get some :sex: in hun!

Thanks :) Been getting in some and trying to fit in some more. Planning tomorrow and day after and poss day after...then maybe a break and again...hoping to do our best to catch the egg this month!!!!! Thanks for your support and chart stalking ;) :)

How's everyone doing? Had everyone gone past O day into the 2ww?
I'm probably going to O tomorrow or day after. Can't believe CD20 already! Had first bit of proper EWCM as well today - woop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->