That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

New..sorry to hear of af..:hugs:....seems as if we are all trying again this cycle
grey..i had :sex: one time that I recall the whole month of jan 07 and concieved..my little Hayleigh was a surprise..pleasantly so..we had been ntnp for 7yrs..and voila...we got pregnant..:dust: to you hun
sam...how are you today..have you walked yet...i am going later with my friend when she gets off work
Hi to all the preggers out there,,that come back to visit us..we love you for that..:winkwink:
afm...Thanks for the birthday wishes..here I am aged 33 :eek:...still trying for that :baby:..not much planned for today..hopefully going to the beach tomorrow. This other two week wait is so boring and LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG because I o so late. I wish I could :sleep: right through it:haha: but no,,everyday drags especially since I haven't returned to work..I am going to have to finesse my ob/gyno into letting me return back to work on weds..fx'd

Thanks for your messages. Just drinking my first cider seeing as its the weekend.....

Perhaps you could invest in a CBFM Grey? Just a thought :flower:
xx

:flower:Happy Sunday all..Today is my miracle baby's 11th :cake: birthday. She was born at 26wks gestation, weighing in at 1lb 15oz. She has surpassed many a medical hurdle.

afm: I have lost 5lbs in one week. I am super duper excited over that. Praying the continuing weeks bring more success. Spent the day at the beach yesterday. It was gorgeous out. Just baked my baby girl's birthday :cake:. Not much going on at all. This other two week wait is more like a 2 1/2 to 3 week wait. So looooonnnngg and boring:-=. I do get to go back to dr's on wed. Hoping to go back to work to help keep me occupied.
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend:winkwink:

:flower:Happy Sunday all..Today is my miracle baby's 11th :cake: birthday. She was born at 26wks gestation, weighing in at 1lb 15oz. She has surpassed many a medical hurdle.

afm: I have lost 5lbs in one week. I am super duper excited over that. Praying the continuing weeks bring more success. Spent the day at the beach yesterday. It was gorgeous out. Just baked my baby girl's birthday :cake:. Not much going on at all. This other two week wait is more like a 2 1/2 to 3 week wait. So looooonnnngg and boring:-=. I do get to go back to dr's on wed. Hoping to go back to work to help keep me occupied.
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend:winkwink:

Congrats on your weight loss and on your daughter's birthday. Yep. I went for a walk on Sat and today. That has done wonders for my mood. And I think AF is gone already, temps spiked again today. So much for the temps making sense. But maybe things will even out here soon. Hope you had a great weekend. Trying to get the shoulder back still, but at least there is less and less pain every day.

Sam..glad to hear you are in less pain..that was one thing I did look forward too after the surgery was waking up to a new day..it seemed after I slept and woke up I realized I was in less pain..great job with the walking..

:hi: Hello everyone!
I know I haven't posted in a ridiculous amount of time, but I hope I'm still welcome here. :blush:

The last couple of weeks I've been trying to clear my mind of TTC and just focus on healing and getting healthy in both mind and body. I've kept up the kung fu and I've added one moksha yoga class to my weekly regime. I don't have a scale so I don't know if I've lost any weight, but I definitely feel better.

Anyways, I felt like it was time to come back to BnB because (gasp) I think my period has arrived! :happydance: If I count the D&C as CD1, then it was a week late, but better late than never, right?
So here I am at CD1 and ready to get back on the horse. Again.
I'm considering trying temping just to see if I'm ovulating, but I'm scared I'll get too obsessive over it. Any advice on that?

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, but I hope everyone is doing well, and perhaps you can update me on what's up?

Hi everyone..Happy Monday to you.

Oh anna that is great..you sound so positive:flower:..I agree with you that exercising helps the mind and body..I have stuck with our weight loss pact and have been hitting it hard everyday.
I was so happy to lose 5lbs in one week. I had my hubby rehide the scale yesterday. I weigh in on Sundays. I ran about a mile yesterday and walked the remaining two.
I'm glad you're getting back on that horse with us:winkwink:. I have been going back and forth wether to wait another month or two before ttc again but I always end up going for it..When o time comes I get all :ninja: about ttc:haha:. I did get on amazon.com today and ordered 50 wondfo opk sticks and it comes with 10hpt. So i'll have them if I go for it this month. Part of me says it's logically better to wait at least another month since I've used 5wks of my FMLA already this yr but the other part says who cares..Jan 1st starts a whole new set of FMLA I believe. This is my last month of the year to have a 2011 :baby: and my due date if I got preggers this month would be DEC 26th...so we'll see
I have been praying to God to help me deal with my jealous and envy issues regarding pregnant women in my every day life..most certainly my SIL..as I've told you all,,she is pregnant with her 5th child (my bil's 1st) and she has custody of none of the 4 she already has. I loaned her my maternity clothes. I had to pray to God to help me get over this greeneyed monster on my back. This was one small step for me.

:hi: Hello everyone!
I know I haven't posted in a ridiculous amount of time, but I hope I'm still welcome here. :blush:

The last couple of weeks I've been trying to clear my mind of TTC and just focus on healing and getting healthy in both mind and body. I've kept up the kung fu and I've added one moksha yoga class to my weekly regime. I don't have a scale so I don't know if I've lost any weight, but I definitely feel better.

Anyways, I felt like it was time to come back to BnB because (gasp) I think my period has arrived! :happydance: If I count the D&C as CD1, then it was a week late, but better late than never, right?
So here I am at CD1 and ready to get back on the horse. Again.
I'm considering trying temping just to see if I'm ovulating, but I'm scared I'll get too obsessive over it. Any advice on that?

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, but I hope everyone is doing well, and perhaps you can update me on what's up?

I am SO glad to see you, Anna!! :flower: Of course you are welcome! :hugs: And I'm on cd5, so we're all right here together. As for the temping, here's the thing I would suggest. Just tell yourself that you are going to spend the first month gathering information about your cycle. I managed to do that this month and, despite the fact that I had surgery this month, it's the only month since the MMC that has shown a clear ovulatory pattern. I think it's because I chilled out about it a bit. So just think of it as checking the weather every morning (if you can).

What's up with me is that I am still recovering from shoulder surgery and am headed to the fertility doc on April 19th for a full blood panel and work-up just to make sure that things are in order (then again, I am old and I need such reassurances before I try seriously again). In the meantime, I'm in AZ without OH, healing from surgery and wondering if I have the strength to leave my country again to go back over to the UK. I'm booked on a flight over on May 5th, but I really just want to stay here even though I miss OH. Anyway. I am so glad to see you again. I've missed you and thought about you a lot these past few weeks. :hugs:

Welcome back Anna - great to hear you're back and feeling positive, of course you're welcome! :D
I'm so with you on the quest to beat the green eyed monster Love - it's soooo hard!
Hope your appointment goes well Sam and your get some good answers :)

AFM: I have thought now twice this cycle I was in the 2ww...but I'm not. I'm on CD32 or 33 now and not had ovulation. Hubbie is worn out from all the :sex: we had trying to catch the second spike of temp, but I think I've lost the will to try this month, I don't trust that anything would happen even if I did ovulate this late. I've been so down. I've started doing stepping on my bottom step of the stairs for the last 2 days and want to keep that up as it's cardio I can do, even with breasts (long story)...and I'll be usingmy easy shaper more, I want to lose weight and get healthy, yet the same time chocolate is my only comfort in the TTC misery :(

Perhaps you could invest in a CBFM Grey? Just a thought :flower:
xx

I've been thinking about one, but I don't much about them and need to justify the cost to my hubbie....do you know of a good website that explains them clearly please?

Grey,
I have a CBFM and can't recommend it enough. I bought mine secondhand off ebay for £55 inc 20 sticks. Its not recommended for people with cycles longer than 42 days however,not sure how long yours are, but I have heard of people on here cheating & not poas til later in cycle. Maybe have a search. You can download the instruction booklet off the Clearblue website, it explains exactly how it works x

Grey,
I have a CBFM and can't recommend it enough. I bought mine secondhand off ebay for £55 inc 20 sticks. Its not recommended for people with cycles longer than 42 days however,not sure how long yours are, but I have heard of people on here cheating & not poas til later in cycle. Maybe have a search. You can download the instruction booklet off the Clearblue website, it explains exactly how it works x

Thank you, I'll have another look into them, cheers :)

Morining all..
SAM...I don't blame you for not wanting to leave the comfort of what you know..I must be awfully difficult to be without OH though. I am praying you continue to recover. With OH gone, will you miss your chance of ttc this month?...
GREY..I would be completely frustrated if my cycles were doing that. I am an impatient person, a fact that I must admit about myself:winkwink:but doesn't the cbfm usually test your saliva and use opk tests?? help me out here NEW,,is this correct?...if it is so,,you could always buy seperately the opks and the saliva scope..I purchased one off line for 20$ and the opks are rather cheap on line as well..Just wondering if that would help a little with cost and all.

afm...super excited to go see dr tomorrow..I want more answers and I want to go back to work..I need to be back at work..This time off has been long enough for me.

Morining all..
SAM...I don't blame you for not wanting to leave the comfort of what you know..I must be awfully difficult to be without OH though. I am praying you continue to recover. With OH gone, will you miss your chance of ttc this month?...
GREY..I would be completely frustrated if my cycles were doing that. I am an impatient person, a fact that I must admit about myself:winkwink:but doesn't the cbfm usually test your saliva and use opk tests?? help me out here NEW,,is this correct?...if it is so,,you could always buy seperately the opks and the saliva scope..I purchased one off line for 20$ and the opks are rather cheap on line as well..Just wondering if that would help a little with cost and all.

afm...super excited to go see dr tomorrow..I want more answers and I want to go back to work..I need to be back at work..This time off has been long enough for me.

No, I won't miss my chance this month, as OH will be coming back here in a few days. He's hating the travel, but I'm not cleared by my orthopedic guy and since I'm still having PT four times a week, I'm not ready to return to the UK. I miss OH a lot, but I am so busy trying to heal and grading and trying to get everything sorted in terms of my fertility blood tests etc. So time is going quickly.

Grey--I love my CBFM. I got it used on ebay and I would suggest going that route. It only tests morning urine, which makes it easier for me than the whole holding my pee afternoon thing. Do some research on it, but I've found that the cost of the used machine and sticks on ebay are worth it.

AFM: How are you all holding out in here? I'm in a good mood today (for a change) and feeling, for no apparent reason, that this will be our month.

SAM...that is great news..I am glad your OH is coming back. I love your PMA. I have everything fx'd for you to get your :bfp: this month. If you get preggo this month what would your due date be. I'm glad you helped me out with the CBFM question.. I was under the impression it tested saliva and urine..thanks. I too have been in a better mood these days. I hope it continues.

Great to hear from you Anna. Good luck with woring out your cycles, and hopefully TTC again. Will be thinking of you lots :hugs:

Thanks Sam and New for explaining the CBFM to Grey. I never actually got round to buying one. I had plans to buy one when my AF arrived, but then it never did. lol. But I would consider buying one in the future.

Hi to everyone in the OTWW - Grey, Anna, New, Sam. Love, and anyone ive missed :hi:
xx

:flower: Aw, thanks for welcoming me back, everyone.

Nurse: 5 lbs in one week is fantastic! So happy for you! :happydance: I haven't weighed myself in a month so I'm curious to see if all my work has paid off at all. I do think my clothes fit a little better and my stomach isn't as round as before.
What does FMLA stand for? I can guess it's time off..? So, you're still not back at work? You must be eager to get back to work...or not! :haha: I know after being on bed rest for two weeks I was ecstatic to be working again.
I think that if you're ready to TTC again then there's no point in waiting. Just go for it! Get on that horse!
I have pregnancy envy as well, and my SIL is also pregnant, although she doesn't sound quite as 'interesting' *ahem as your SIL! I'm also extremely impatient, so I've been trying to work on that as well. Wow, it sounds like you and I have a lot in common at the moment!

Sam: How's the shoulder? Have you been able to get out and do some running yet, or are you still too sore?
So, have you finally gotten a 'real' period? I hope this cycle is THE ONE for you! :happydance:
It must be hard feeling torn between two homes, but in the end you need to do what's best for you, right? Would it be at all possible to extend your stay and have your OH come stay with you in AZ?

Grey: :hugs: Sorry about the frustrating cycle. Trying to catch that elusive egg can be such a soul-crushing experience at times, but you just have to keep reminding yourself that it's worth it. How long have you been temping for? I just bought my BBT thermometer yesterday and did my first reading this morning. I'm hoping that this cycle won't be an anovulatory one, but I've heard that the first AF after a D&C can be wonky. :wacko: How was it for you?

New: So you're using CBFM this cycle - anything else? I don't know anything about CBFMs but now I'm curious so I might have to do a little google search. I just started temping for the first time this morning and I can already see it being a bit of a pain in the arse.

:hi: shell! How are you doing? Nice scan picture - you must be so happy!

Hello to everyone else. Happy egg hunting!

well I'm back in the other 2ww :( I think I may have ovulated the first day we started bd'g. It was the one day that I didn't take my temp and the next day there was a temp rise, so another bust of a cycle. You ladies are right about O playing hide and seek! I know the nurse at my doc office would prefer me take clomid to regulate when I O and I guess I'm still hoping I get get another BFP before it comes to that. Also Dh was sick with the flu around that time so we didn't start bd'g because of that, now I'm sick so where is the justice of this all???? Thanks for letting me vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->